Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree69Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New features coming soon ?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It happens. I have had it happen to me enough times, as I said, that I won't play BvB on the app.

Next time I do training I will try for screenies:

New features coming soon ?-screenshot_2015-08-07-01-09-47.jpg

New features coming soon ?-screenshot_2015-08-07-01-11-59.jpg

so that is three times it put in defense when attack selected, in like ten greens worth of training.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-07-2015 at 08:15 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It happens. I have had it happen to me enough times, as I said, that I won't play BvB on the app.

Next time I do training I will try for screenies:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-07-01-09-47.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	51346

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-07-01-11-59.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	51347

so that is three times it put in defense when attack selected, in like ten greens worth of training.
    I can confirm the above. It happens to me too that`s why I do not train when using my mobile anymore, only when logged in on my pc...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    So true.. and it nags me actually, because I think they (Nordeus) have made so many good things in this new app. But the autoadding of skillpoints puts the nails in the coffin for me. I would rather not support my matches than use the new auto adding app.

So Nordeus please listen to all your users and remove this agonizing feauture.

remember the vote Topeleven2015, the main reason for the massive dislike was and still is Auto add of skillpoint.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html

What manager is there in auto?

I will add to end this, that this is the only thing keeping me from using your new and very exciting app, so much good and one thing ruins it, sorry
    I have not even tried it. From the moment I heard of auto addition of skill points, I knew updating my mobile version was not worth it.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Pro
    Thx for the headsup Cat. So Always check PC after a game. I already noticed some stuff like this too but never paid attention to it. Thought I had it wrong when my striker went up in def.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    wow , 4 post replies from administrators in a post of a common member. This must be a record
    Well, as we can see you more often lately in the forum, please tell us about this thing with auto-sign .
    As you can see in the relative post/announcement 90% of the member were negative about this.
    Why don't you return to the old system ?
    -It's more managerial (and I see you care about giving managerial tools to the players)
    - It helps higher lv managers to their finance (with negotiation list) - and I also see that you care about the economy of higher lv.
    - It's easy to do that. In the other version (the old & the pc) it's still working that way.
    - Most of the people want this and if you bring it back, most of the people 'll not blame you for some mistake but recognize your ability to listen to your "customers" and people who really like to play this game.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    If auto-assign was introduced to prevent tanking wouldn't it be easier if SP were just counted towards the total quality of player? And then give us back the possibility to keep players at scout level, even with 10 SP in reserve. Would be great. Now I have to stop training players to keep them at 100/100/99,8 for instance. One mistake and there goes your player.

I do like the new features. It gives you a little better understanding about which players are key to your team and which ones you have to switch. The animation is fun to watch but when there is only tekst appearing you already know there is not going to be a goal. I have only seen goals from animations so far. Anybody else has seen goals without animations? If not then the game just got a little less exciting and you will be only waiting for the animations.

Also a lot of times a corner kick is blown off because the striker made a foul by using his ellbow. Shouldn't there be a yellow card for that? I rather have some more yellow cards and less injuries.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Now I have to stop training players to keep them at 100/100/99,8 for instance
    it's not only that.
    Just to remind you that if you have a GK, with sa, you can't use him at any game, and pray that he 'll never get the sp gift from a friend
    Gert Funck and Killroy like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Every time I accept a SP from a friend I am praying that is not for that player. I get nightmares from that
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Here are some pics taken from today's Match regarding Focus' lack of Focus.

In the first you will note that Gordon and Jackson gained growth in attacking and Morrison in Defending. Pics 2, 3 and 4 show their current Focus settings.

This was ofc provided in the Feedback to the initial launch of 2015 but obviously there is a bit of a hiccup between feedback given and received.

You'll just need to trust me since I forgot to do Before pics to go with these Afters

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    (copied Buffs' post to my autoassign thread)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567