Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The most consecutive trophies won starting from lvl 1

Rookie
    Here is the core of my team. I have done some tear down for draws but not enough to make it easy. It is still hard to win a comp when you are no more than 1* better than most opp and there are many as good or better than you.

My top 4 attackers last season all averaged better than 1.5 goals produced per game (when assists are added) I wish it showed career assists and MoM.

This year Onyekachi has stepped up huge moving to CAM full time after splitting 50/50 at CM last season

Attachment 50987Attachment 50988Attachment 50989Attachment 50990Attachment 50991Attachment 50992Attachment 50993
    Last edited by Alexandre Labrecque; 08-02-2015 at 05:00 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    I do that....At best that gets me 15-20T per season. Maybe it is even regional in the US? IDK. It will give me 1-3 every couple days and then say none available in your region....

I loved supersonics ads on facebook while they lasted. Now it is just as bad for me as the token ads you mention. 2-3 and then the link vanishes and never comes back.....It used to come back on refresh but now it has a severe daily limit. At one point it was up to 100 packs a day......But you did have to work for them....Now you have to work just to get 5% of that.
    100 a day.. no, that is too many. it would seem you have gotten plenty already. yes, I get maybe enough t from video for youth, or 25 pack of morale in a season. I get maybe a handful of boosters every few days on Fb
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks. You use a lot of arrows. I suggest you to remove the pictures that show your arrows because you have an opponent on this forum. Display only the left-hand side parts; you can do this by either masking the right-hand side parts using shapes and colour fills or cut the left hand-side parts, put in new files and save.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-02-2015 at 05:22 AM.

Yes. There are many things missing for the individual statistics of players. For example, passes and % success, tackles and % success, saves and so on. But, this would make the game heavier. The addition of assists in the statistics history section is doable though.

By the way, given all the effort you have put in playing this game and you intend to put, you can create a thread for your team in the team's showcase section in this forum when you are free. No need to overdo it like some users; simple and updated is enough.
    Have a look at mine if you want so that you can have an idea. http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...irtual-fc.html
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-02-2015 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    I understand that. My first team I spent 6 seasons on and couldn't farm either. I only got the packs for 2 season s out of 8 and they are gone again........ That first team is went by the same name (Olympique Rouen) and is in the showcase. I never got the triple crown but I won multiple trophies in all 3 competitions.

It is also a lot of hard work when I did get to farm packs. I had to log on right at the reset every single day and pump through hundreds of videos, most of which didn't pay out in order to get what I did. If I waited a couple hours after reset it wouldn't give half as much, by morning it was next to nothing like it is now. If it had been a job it wouldn't have come close to the minimum wage, which is terrible where I live.

It was nothing like those who pump ridiculous amounts of cash into tokens.

There are also people in certain countries that have been able to farm thousands of tokens.

You play the hand you are dealt. It seems now I am gonna be much closer to the free players than token buyers as I just cannot afford the cost of a console game every season (especially when that doesn't get you very far).

You can try and taint what I accomplished, that is fine. There have been thousands better I am sure.

How many guys have you seen with 8-9* teams fail though? While I never had a single 8. I have also never had a team rating of 7*.
    Don't overdo it. I overdid it in terms of buying tokens last season considering my financial situation (I don't work as I'm still a student at university level.). I wanted the treble in that particular season and so, I have put all the money I could in that game, but I still failed to win two of the three competitions. I still think I should have won that Champions League final though.

Your team is good enough (unless you have much stronger opponents, especially in the cup; but, considering that you have already won the treble, it is no more a must for you to do it again). The substitutes and reserves are the areas where you can improve so that you have more decent players as cover (or for use in squad rotation) if needed, especially if you are aiming for the treble this season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-02-2015 at 06:13 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Thanks. You use a lot of arrows. I suggest you to remove the pictures that show your arrows because you have an opponent on this forum. Display only the left-hand side parts; you can do this by either masking the right-hand side parts using shapes and colour fills or cut the left hand-side parts, put in new files and save.
    I never display what my formation is, let alone my settings between matches. You might see a 4-2-3-1 all the way up until 3 mins before the match and then play against a 5-3-2......I use several formations, different uses of arrows, move players around the pitch, etc depending on the opp.

I do very much appreciate the advice. I do not intend to sound like a smart ass. I may very well make a mistake that needs pointing out in the future and do not wish to dissuade anyone from doing so.

There are many different schools of thought as to strategy. I know several veteran players that never alter a thing from match to match for example. I do even against the weakest opponents because they can be the best way to test out new ideas and get evaluate new players.

I was quite pleased when I made a couple tweaks and turned around a mini offensive slump into a 15-0 win earlier for example.

I love having either footed Nordgens that I can get at 3-4* and then use as 3 position players. I regularly will move my CAM to CM, RAM to CAM, and swap around CB/FB/DM's. I will sometimes go narrow, sometimes bring out the WB's..... A lot of it is just to see what sticks. Nordgens can be tricky creatures. They may bust at their original position but become stars if you wait them out and move them elsewhere.

I have done this a couple times already with this incarnation of OR. Onyekachi was a middling CM but as a full time CAM has finally settled that position down. I picked up my LAM as a pure LWB and moved him all the way up the pitch and he is a core player as well. I have a feeling this years crop will see this.....I got a pair of DM/CB's that are very small (like 170cm) that I think will end up on the wings. I wasn't shocked that they didn't play well at CB lol.
    Last edited by Alexandre Labrecque; 08-02-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    100 a day.. no, that is too many. it would seem you have gotten plenty already. yes, I get maybe enough t from video for youth, or 25 pack of morale in a season. I get maybe a handful of boosters every few days on Fb
    haha....

I am aware that they didn't intend to allow that to happen. I test the limits of everything and they let it happen so meh, damn right I will take it.

The thing they fail to realize is that letting me get those packs just hooked me to the game more and actually led to more revenue.....If it hadn't been for that I may have quit last season. I got my treble now and am itching for a way to keep the green packs flowing.....Nordgen training aint cheap.

Now my focus is using all 4 platforms every day to farm. I have an old Iphone I hook to wifi just for videos lol....

There is no such thing as ones fair share.....only what one can get within the boundaries set by the game and it's sponsors IMO

Do you think any of them are losing sleep at night worrying if all the players are getting a fair share of the wealth?? They think of us as breathing cash registers.......I think of them as greedy pigs that I will give as little to as possible while winning as much as pleases me.

I can guarantee that they bring in more revenue than the vast majority of the most popular console games while putting a tiny fraction of the effort and development into the game.

Every single token buyer they have spends more than any console game costs. Many could have bought the whole console system in half a year of this damn game.

Pardon me if I do not feel like there is such thing as getting enough.

No offense to you btw.....you just happen to be on the other end of one of my late night rants.

You are one of my 2 favorite posters here and have been of tremendous personal help to myself when I knew nothing.
    Last edited by Alexandre Labrecque; 08-02-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123