Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: FAO Gert Funck - Point Assignment

FAO Gert Funck - Point Assignment

I saw in another post that you won't upgrade your mobile device because you want to manually assign your skill points. I was just curious what your strategy was if any and how it's applied to each player position.

For example, for a DC would you apply more points towards the defensive column first or the physical & mental? What have been the results for you either way?

Anyone can answer this, but I was also very interested to hear Gert's views.

Thanks,

Sorry, didn't mean to butcher your name in the subject line.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Now Gert is famous

Apprentice
    one reason to not assign skill points is for a player to remain on the negotiations list. If the app auto assigns, then it get removed from neg list bc player no longer qualifies.

Also yes, a lot of people max the position skill first then work on the other two, like you said defender=def stat.

There are many ideas on cone distribution however.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    one reason to not assign skill points is for a player to remain on the negotiations list. If the app auto assigns, then it get removed from neg list bc player no longer qualifies.

Also yes, a lot of people max the position skill first then work on the other two, like you said defender=def stat.

There are many ideas on cone distribution however.
    Ok, follow up question....

I use the pc and the iphone to play this game. If start using only the pc and start manually assigning will it put the player back on the negotiations list instantly?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew FC View Post
    I saw in another post that you won't upgrade your mobile device because you want to manually assign your skill points. I was just curious what your strategy was if any and how it's applied to each player position.

For example, for a DC would you apply more points towards the defensive column first or the physical & mental? What have been the results for you either way?

Anyone can answer this, but I was also very interested to hear Gert's views.

Thanks,
    Arg! I am a little disappointed about your spelling

Oh there are many thought/strategies about adding skillpoints, and I can see some are already mentioned. Sorry if repeating them.

Reasons for manual adding skillpoints according to Funck

• Keeping players at negotiation level (one before next star)
    • Adding more skills to the players natural role Defence/Mid/attack
    • Adding at least 5 points more to Physic (after suffering extreme injuries - tip by Cat, seems to work)
    • Adding extra to players SA skills fx shooting finishing for FK etc.
    • Adding to SA before skills (when I seldom train SA)
    • To keep low rating reserves in squad, adding to role and SA, also making them attractive for Nego
    • I like to save up and add them at once, then you can decide at that time, instead of planing what will maybe happen. After the likely cumming of auto add I have begun adding at flow.
    • Sometimes a better player pops up and then allocated points could have been wasted.
    • Keep player under next star, at my level a newly gained star makes player unsaleable on auction

I might add things if they come to mind

by the way IMO a few excellent players are better than a team of good players

I see this game a bit D&D like, so it is all about raising the % of the dices going your way

And I would like to add, that I believe that many of these bullets, can be transfered to the new system by selecting focus of skillpoints if you can unselect and chose another, for obvious reasons I haven't tried that yet

I was asked about My opinion and I have answered
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-04-2015 at 07:14 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I fixed the spelling.
    Gert Funck, talisman and muskrat like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Reasons for manual adding skillpoints according to Funck

• Keeping players at negotiation level (one before next star)
    • Adding more skills to the players natural role Defence/Mid/attack
    • Adding at least 5 points more to Physic (after suffering extreme injuries - tip by Cat, seems to work)
    • Adding extra to players SA skills fx shooting finishing for FK etc.
    • Adding to SA before skills (when I seldom train SA)
    • To keep low rating reserves in squad, adding to role and SA, also making them attractive for Nego
    • I like to save up and add them at once, then you can decide at that time, instead of planing what will maybe happen. After the likely cumming of auto add I have begun adding at flow.
    • Sometimes a better player pops up and then allocated points could have been wasted.
    • Keep player under next star, at my level a newly gained star makes player unsaleable on auction

That's all cute, Gert, but I am not convinced about that kind of strategy for one major reason:

The few times when I tried to keep skill points in reserve, Nordeus still assigned them although I did not login on mobile.

How in the world do you make sure that this does not happen?
    Samuro likes this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Quote Originally Posted by mmunger View Post
    [/LIST]
    That's all cute, Gert, but I am not convinced about that kind of strategy for one major reason:

The few times when I tried to keep skill points in reserve, Nordeus still assigned them although I did not login on mobile.

How in the world do you make sure that this does not happen?
    Well, I have played 36 seasons and have only have it happen once.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Train 1st speed to 9-10* and you will be capable to beat 9* as I did in the cup some seasons ago.... page 34-35 of ma teamshowcase have the cup +3 or +4 levels results...

Ma theory defend that the internal %'s of effectiveness can not be modifyed in a big sense and really a player with 5* will show the 90% of what he can do, but the anticipation is another thing, and despite the betetr or worst %'s of effectiveness you can beat a team by having same anticipation, and you can have that by training speed, that means all cones to phisicall.
    And till here ma theory. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast