Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: FAO Gert Funck - Point Assignment

Thanks Cat!

Apprentice
    for those that may have issues with random points being assigned. Cat said this in reply to this happening to me.

If you have logged in on the app, even once. then deleted it, the cones still get auto assigned at random times, it happened to me when i sold an un related player.
    To prevent this, re download the app, go to the settings, and click log out. then delete the app again. So far this has worked for me. I only use the FB version now.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hmm,It is true that you cannot stop the game from adding the points to the players,but there is an option (atleast for me) to choose where will the skill points go,defence,offence,physical or SA/New role .. I can also choose multiple for example physical and defence or physical and offence... Cheers !
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I like Gert's answers
    but let me add few more
    - If I 'm not satisfied from a player's performance and decide to sell him, I prefer not to add sp to have him as a q_1 (q_6) and trying to sell him. Better loose some sp and sell him easily as a q_4 (q_9) player - specially near the end of the season
    - Prefer to keep sp for a long time, to see how many, my player earn from the day I bought him
    - Try to observe how my player is performing as a 5* player, and then if he 's getting better with extra sp
    - Try to see how my team is performing as a 5* team and not as a high q team
    - Try to surprise my rivals in the Cup or in CH.L. - playing as a 5* team, and then before a semi-final, to add gathered sp to my players
    - Keeping 50 sp for a player that maybe I give an extra position or if I 'll not find a player with a position I 'm searching, in the new season.
    - Trying to "reverse" a bad form of a player by giving him many gathered sp
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-06-2015 at 05:36 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The few times when I tried to keep skill points in reserve, Nordeus still assigned them although I did not login on mobile.
    How in the world do you make sure that this does not happen?
    - never played the new version
    - never happened to me
    used to gather at least 1000 sp every season
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    and since I got a new tablet I have been switching from app (which will assign any gained points in that session) and pc, (with no auto assign, any gained in a session remain until either I assign, or use the app) so long as I signed out the app. I use fb login, but don't have fb app on tablet or phone. Also, I have reported it as possible bug since users have said they did not use app and had it happen.
    muskrat likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have one suggestion. Don't think about these. Just play for fun and target to win. Success will come. I think we should't be tensed about auto assign. But assigning points to the player's position may be important. U can do this in the new app also.

Quote Originally Posted by Partho Kunda View Post
    I have one suggestion. Don't think about these. Just play for fun and target to win. Success will come. I think we should't be tensed about auto assign. But assigning points to the player's position may be important. U can do this in the new app also.
    It is not about getting tense but about managing the team in the way we want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and Gert Funck like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

This auto-assign thing is just a bit all over the place with some 'bugging' after friendlies, some at season start, some seemingly randomly and me, the lucky one, who sometimes visits the app on phone, beta app via an emulator, fb app but mostly play on t11 web. I've not had an auto-assign on the web bug issue yet and I've even avoided auto-assign by switching from app to T11web well before the match is due to end........but then again I don't save a huge number of sp so it's possible its hit when there's nothing to hit.

I don't do anything special like logging out to exit but I do use the fb login on all platforms.

PS. the last time I specifically tested focus assignment it was nowhere near 100% effective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12