Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Today I lose champions league thanks to top eleven

Banned
    I am not a fan of friendlies in the first place. To play a friendly on the same day as a Cup final is just stupid...no offense. You have the think what is more important? Forget that your formation was not saved, this would not have happened in the first place had you chosen NOT to play a friendly on the same day as your FINAL. I think everyone will agree on this.

Priorities MAN!!!

In real life, Liverpool would rest Gerrard and not play him in a game so close to the Cup final. Why take the risk?
    Yinhung likes this.

My mistake? hahaha is not my problem if server didnt save it! I didnt have all the time for see and revise the team If I change it I must trust in the game

Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by porkolito View Post
    My mistake? hahaha is not my problem if server didnt save it! I didnt have all the time for see and revise the team If I change it I must trust in the game
    Porkolito,

Anything could have happened. Your internet connection could have spiked out at the time. The servers could have had a temporary problem. Maybe something did go wrong on Nordeus' end. Maybe it was on your end. Maybe it was anything in between.

But at the end of the day, you had 3 hours to check that the formation was updated. Especially if you encountered 2 errors, logic would tell you to double check and make sure, especially for such a big match.

It is an unfortunate situation, but all you can do now is learn from what happened, and in future always double check.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12