Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

Azangasi FC was shocked with a stunning 1-4 home loss last night. The club has been sunk to 13th position in the league.
    Even though the ratings show 3 defenders below 6 points, the manager has quickly procured two strikers which he hopes will be prolific.
    His philosophy behind the loss is that the opponent took their chances and won for lack of creativity of the strikers.
    The club will like their fans to be patient as there is still hope to win the league. Thank you.
    Gert Funck and Kylos like this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Thought last season was going to be difficult.. This season I have no words! Away match lost 6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never in my 27 seasons have I lost so big, WTF!!!
    Peter Renn and reddeviljohn like this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

As if I would sell my legend striker,haha,550 goles so far and more to come,he will retire in my team!Season 70 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1440580334045.jpg

Thumbs up

Reserves cup

I am really beginning to hate this new EXTREME in game condition drop

Started the game totally rested about 96-99% (first game today)

at the end, this is just absurd
    Season 70 - Week 4-condition.jpg

Result, was two injuries

Season 70 - Week 4-cup1.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-cup2.png
    Season 70 - Week 4-injury.jpg

5'minutes after scoring he is injured, by a shirt pull .. nice! (4 days ACL tear)
    90' minute injure I am just so HAPPY HAPPY ! (2 days ankle strain)

Ok, the game engine hates me .. if this continues, this means break from game for me. This is just unbearable
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-26-2015 at 10:41 AM.
    La Morralla FS, Kylos and khris like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Reallly I'll must write this in Formations and Tactics LOL

How to defeat 3-3-2W-2:
    Season 70 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1440585707105.jpg

At the end I scored two, but this is... I haven't words...

And another troll result for La Morralla FS this morning, 1-3 vs a team without manager, 10 points over me in Q and 10 players since minute 5. This is the new changes for this season?

At least Viva Satan FC won in cup 7-0 and sure pass to next round. Or not, Nordeus knows...

Without injuries.

Palace Teams report, Wednesday, 1st instalment...

Palace Terriers were up at 0-dark 30 for a 04:38 BST kick-off in Vietnam in the Cup Qualifying Round (or 1/32 Round if you're on Android App). Terriers Management was still in bed, and the opposition manager didn't turn up either, so the teams had to fend for themselves. Ben Atkins opened the scoring for the Terriers in the 28th minute, finishing off a pass from fellow striker Nicky Jones, before he and Aaron Record picked up bookings before half-time. Nine minutes into the second-half, the home side equalised, but Terriers were back in front within a minute through MoM Aad Roemgens, who added a second five minutes later. The final goal in the match fell to debutant defensive left-winger Ingo Schmitt, who made the final score 4-1 in the visitors' favour. At lunchtime, Terriers were back at home for a League match, which was one of those matches that no matter what the Management tries, it is destined to fail. Long story short, it was a 0-3 defeat, which sends Terriers down to 13th in the table.

Desert Rats FC had a mid-morning away League game, and won 3-0, despite playing for 57 minutes with 10 men. James Broomes entered the Rats Hall of Fame/Infamy with a straight red card for a foul, the first red of any description for the club. The team soldiered on, however, and scored three goals in the second half, the first a debut goal by midfielder Jose Carlos Matias, Vinnie Taylor scored the second with a direct free-kick and Matt Pierre repeated his performance of a couple of games ago by heading in at the back post from a Francisco Pelissier corner.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-26-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    What a strange start of the season. Can't believe it. Cup matches and first CL matches won with big numbers for both teams of mine. Competition however for FC Knudde has been.... strange. First match against a inferior team (about 6 quality less) ended in 1-1 due to 3 injuries in 1 game a red card. Ok it happens. Still was stronger then him but a tie is ok. I can live with that. Second game lost with 3-0 against a inferior team (about 6,5 quality less). Nobody attended, no red cards. 4-4-2 against my 4-2-2-2. Normally I have no problems with that formation. I was only missing my star player (thx instant red card) but could he have such an impact? Somehow my whole team had an off day scoring a point on average less. Even my 6* star striker missed a penalty during that game. ZZZZZ. I was overclassed by the other team. Are my replacements that bad?

Also a new sensation was the 3 injuries in one game. Never experienced that as far as I can remember. Also something I couldn't believe. My red packs vanished like snow in the sun. Frustating.

My second team game started with 5 wins a row. 2 cup matches, 1 CL and 2 competitions games. The last competition game just barely with 2-1 against a team with 10 quality less. Even with an abundance on chances my players scored subpar. But hey it is a better start then the main team Tonight up against a level higher in the cup matches again. I should be stronger based on Q but that is never a certainty in T11. Wish me luck.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    What a strange start of the season.
    I concur, particularly where my Level 3 team is concerned. The squad which runs rings round CL and Cup opposition is a completely different from the rabble that collapses at the first breath in the League - and it's the same players!!
    Killroy likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

United update

We did well today, and somehow avoided injuries

The yellow seems to have motivated my players

Funck MVP and 10

Season 70 - Week 4-today.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

We got trolled today we lost games in cup and league 1:0 and 1:2 respectively and both opponents have lower average quality atleast they were away matches..
    ByloBand and La Morralla FS like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast