Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By Saturu
  • 2 Post By Nina Poppen
  • 2 Post By pmarkham
  • 2 Post By La Morralla FS

Thread: I am taking a 'one - season' break

Unhappy I am taking a 'one - season' break

After 8 seasons in which I won the league 7 times and the Champions league 3 times , I have decided to take a long overdue break, so I don't develop an addiction and start parting with real money.

I have stayed up too many nights scouring bargain signings, I have filled out too many forms for tokens and I have watched too many videos for health packs..and at the end of the day I ask myself "what is the point?".

In real life winners of national leagues and champions league receive payouts which enable them compete in the transfer market the next season. Why can't league winners in Top Eleven have 5 tokens winners bonus, or 10 tokens for champions league winners bonus. WHY DO I NEED TO GO THROUGH THE STRESS FOR THE 9TH SEASON .

So now I will be sleeping soundly and receiving no more notification to prepare my team for a match. Who knows maybe by the time the season is over I might be cured of this addiction and just work up enough courage to delete the whole thing.

Top Eleven is great , Nordeus is doing a fantastic job at Bigglesworth (funny name like something out of Lord of the rings), but I have no incentive to continue. Of course the paying players pay the bills, but some of us still yearn for the days being good at a game was more about skill and tactics than the size of your wallet.

Manchester United Over and out!.
    Last edited by Saturu; 08-25-2015 at 02:59 PM.

your right.

i mentioned this a lot of times allready.

they are making enough profit, to be able to reward the winning team of the cup with some tokens, or the CL winner with some tokens, or the goalgetter with a price, or the player with the most passes etc.

But none of this is being rewarded.

After this season maybe i'll do the same as you.

Nordeus must know that in this world, you must stimulate or reward players or trainers for their achievement, in order to keep their spirit high to achieve better.

Without that, and seeing that the other party is earning, and they are not, soon all will leave.

Thank You
    Gert Funck and Michael026 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nina Poppen View Post
    your right.

i mentioned this a lot of times allready.

they are making enough profit, to be able to reward the winning team of the cup with some tokens, or the CL winner with some tokens, or the goalgetter with a price, or the player with the most passes etc.

But none of this is being rewarded.

After this season maybe i'll do the same as you.

Nordeus must know that in this world, you must stimulate or reward players or trainers for their achievement, in order to keep their spirit high to achieve better.

Without that, and seeing that the other party is earning, and they are not, soon all will leave.

Thank You
    Totally agree.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 22
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

after the fiasco with the way nordeus have changed the settings so our players condition worsens faster I think all non paying players feel the same

All good things come to an end I suppose
    Gert Funck and Michael026 like this.

Tokens for winning the league is a good idea.

You are right.

This game is transforming a "pay-to-win" game, not a "free-to-play" game.