Thread: Players are losing so many conditions.

Players are losing so many conditions.

Hi. I have some problem from new season. Im thinking my players are losing so many condition. For example Player has 99% condition and after one match he has 55%. It is not normal because season ago afer one match he got from 99% to ~70%. I never had this in new seasons. Anybody know the reason? Please help me and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I know, but I want to know that Nordeus changes something that players losing more condition? I didnt change my tactics and Im losing so many condition. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kacpero4444 View Post
    I know, but I want to know that Nordeus changes something that players losing more condition? I didnt change my tactics and Im losing so many condition. ..
    man to man defense and whole pitch pressure/high pressure waste more condition now,

Quote Originally Posted by Kacpero4444 View Post
    Hi. I have some problem from new season. Im thinking my players are losing so many condition. For example Player has 99% condition and after one match he has 55%. It is not normal because season ago afer one match he got from 99% to ~70%. I never had this in new seasons. Anybody know the reason? Please help me and thank you.

Nordeus does this now and then, ...its a way they want us to put some more moeny into the game buying moral/condition....