Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Players Condition - NEW

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Players Condition - NEW

Hey guys as you might know at the moment players are losing more condition if you are using pressing style: whole pitch or marking style: man-at-man and from what I can see a lot of players are unhappy.

Please leave your comments about this issue on this topic only.

Own opinion as a player: I would like this feature but with lower values, at the moment I think players are losing way to much, even 50% at a game. This also increase the injury risk and for somebody who is like me from Romania, we don't have any videos to win boosters so this feature is not helping us to much.

We except your opinions but in a calm way. Please do not swear or insult anyone.

Best regards,
    Pricop Catalin
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 08-26-2015 at 09:38 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Why was the old thread deleted? It had more than 160 messages, showing the extent of the discontent.
    Gert Funck and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Quote Originally Posted by mmunger View Post
    Why was the old thread deleted? It had more than 160 messages, showing the extent of the discontent.
    I already answered here http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...654-hmmmm.html . Sorry again but I can't do anything more at the moment.

Please stay on topic from now on.

You can use this links to get on pages

Page 1 - HERE
    Page 2 - HERE
    Page 3 - HERE
    Page 4 - HERE
    Page 5 - HERE
    Page 6 - HERE
    Page 7 - HERE
    Page 8 - HERE
    Page 9 - HERE
    Page 10 - HERE
    Page 11 - HERE
    Page 12 - HERE
    Page 13 - HERE
    Page 14 - HERE
    Page 15 - HERE
    Page 16 - HERE

PS: I already recorded all these pages, if links won't work for you, please let me know and I will send you the video. Thank you!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 08-26-2015 at 10:16 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The pressing statement is rubbish, as its been in the last 8 days or so, that players condition doesnt go back up, and Ive been on same tactics for the last 2 seasons, so dont fob me off with its a tactical thing
    pmarkham likes this.

So just to state again, the last post on the thread you deleted was by me and it read the following!

"""Fredi the Admin said, They ( Nordeus ) are trying to make the game more realistic ??"""

If your gonna go down that road and come out with that, then theirs more than a few changes that need making to make the game more realistic, for starters, If a player in real life gets injured, do you see a manager use treatments to heal it just like that? and as for the bidding of players, token after token and to no avail, very realistic - i didnt know that when Chelsea had bids turned down for Stones that it actually cost them something -

Fact is, its all about money and trying to get us to purchase more of this that and everything

Ok, lets try to leave all the future discussions about the "players condition change" here, we can continue with the discussion and share viewpoints here in the place of, open loads of threads about these changes.
    Last edited by khris; 08-26-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Fredi

Hi Managers,

Until Thursday, whole pitch pressing and man-to-man marking were using as much condition as own half pressing and zonal marking respectively. In our opinion, and we believe you would all agree with this, it was not logical. Thus, we decided to fix this and, from now on, whole pitch pressing and man-to-man marking use more of your players' condition.

This change makes the game more realistic but obliges you to take more decisions before and during the game, the latter especially giving a match-watching Manager an advantage over an absent one. For instance, if your team leads 3-0 at the 60th minute, which means the victory is almost secured, you should consider switching to own half pressing and/or zonal marking (of course, if these tactics were not used already) in order to rest your players and start preparing for the next game. Also, if your next opponent's team is weaker than yours, you could start the match with less tiring tactics and see how it goes before you decide to use more condition-burning ones.

All things considered, we're convinced this modification was needed and that it improves the game experience. Our intention was to bring more realism to Top Eleven and by no means to make you use more Rests!...

Be cautious when choosing your tactics!

Fredi

vad
    Apprentice
    We see they the players lose more condition, but in order to make judgment about whether it's worth it, we need the second part of the equation: we need to know what we gain by that, i.e. how this affects the chance to win, or at least, indirectly, the number of shots, or possession, or any other parameter. So if I decide to sacrifice players' condition, I need to know what I'm sacrificing it for.
    Last edited by vad; 08-26-2015 at 10:31 PM.
    lespa, ByloBand and La Morralla FS like this.

I just want Top 11 or whoever the money man is, to stand up and admit, his plans have come back to bite him, this rubbish about its a tactic that decreases the the condition more rapidly is total rubbish, and everyone knows this, so in a nutshell, theirs nothing to discuss, I just want whoever, to be man enough and say they messed up. I get it, thats its a business, just dont try and insult us with lame excuses and stating its to make the game more realistic, because I could go on and on proving that is also rubbish
    lespa, mopeygoal and pmarkham like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    We see they the players lose more condition, but in order to make judgment about whether it's worth it, we need the second part of the equation: we need to know what we gain by that, i.e. how this affects the chance to win, or at least, indirectly, the number of shots, or possession, or any other parameter. So if I decide to sacrifice players' condition, I need to know what I'm sacrificing it for.
    Options seems to be changed in one way, I try to explain and hope I understand well the sense that Nordeus give to the orders;

My idea and perception (I know everyone have it's own viewpoint, thats why I will try to get a official answer... as we can give a different interpretation to the options really...)
    Own field, so, defense boosted.
    Whole pitch, waste more condition (that was fake, coz waste was the same till last week (LOL)), due pressure in whole pitch, attack boosted and defense less boosted (have to be less boosted than pressure in own field no? is suposed... that was my idea...).

Now, by my viewpoint, the options are in "uniform field sense" so;
    Low pressure (in all the field), waste less condition, not too much pressure in attack, and defense.
    High pressure (in all field as mentioned, uniform style pressure always) attacking and defense, is boosted.

And thats by my theory, the "why" of the change of the orders name.

PS: I will check that tomorrow to see if I still agree with myself. LOL

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast