Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Players Condition - NEW

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Fredi

Hi Managers,

Until Thursday, whole pitch pressing and man-to-man marking were using as much condition as own half pressing and zonal marking respectively. In our opinion, and we believe you would all agree with this, it was not logical. Thus, we decided to fix this and, from now on, whole pitch pressing and man-to-man marking use more of your players' condition.

This change makes the game more realistic but obliges you to take more decisions before and during the game, the latter especially giving a match-watching Manager an advantage over an absent one. For instance, if your team leads 3-0 at the 60th minute, which means the victory is almost secured, you should consider switching to own half pressing and/or zonal marking (of course, if these tactics were not used already) in order to rest your players and start preparing for the next game. Also, if your next opponent's team is weaker than yours, you could start the match with less tiring tactics and see how it goes before you decide to use more condition-burning ones.

All things considered, we're convinced this modification was needed and that it improves the game experience. Our intention was to bring more realism to Top Eleven and by no means to make you use more Rests!...

Be cautious when choosing your tactics!

Fredi
    Why should Zonal defense be less condition consuming, than Man to man marking and vice versa , that makes no sense to me?

Either way all formations and orders seems more condition consuming too me now.

And worst is the extreme condition drop during game, where a 95-100% fit player now goes into red during second half. This IMHO is a grave setback and is not the faintest more realistic. (and the in game drop is on all player, no matter arrow)

Conclusion is:

1. more in game injuries (red condition)
    2. more green pack use to try keeping condition to an acceptable level.
    3. Even more excessive use of red packs to keep a competitive squad

I am not impressed
    and talking about injuries, the risk/level before this change was unrealistic high, Now I predict it will just be unbearable

And why do we carry on injuries from last season when there realistic would be a 24 weeks season break?

(still my opinion)
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-27-2015 at 10:53 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

So I see no one has stood up and taken responsibility for these recent changes. You still maintain this is all part of the game, when its obvious for all to see just what the idea was. Its been stated that Top 11 wanna boost its funds kitty, so what better way to do it than to manipulate us players in getting us to purchase more rests/treatments/tokens

Samuro - you're bang on with the following

Yeah, you use that example but not spesific.. say this, they play twice a week, aren't they training in other days ? to prepare for upcoming match ? they don't rest full time when they don't have single match in one day, do they ? then, how come in top eleven we can't have practice match or even training because players tiredness if you see this as a realistic game ?

if this game want to mirror real football then we should at least can have 25 players on the team, we have transfer window, we know why our players get injured or injury prone, and so on.. But isn't it bs to have transfer window on t11 ? do you still want to play this game if you only have 8 days for transfer ?

People on Top 11 side can keep defending them until their blue in the teeth, but fact is, you guys know you've been sussed in your actions and intentions and clearly you didnt expect such a backlash
    Rosli Said, Samuro and pmarkham like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Why should Zonal defense be less condition consuming, than Man to man marking and vice versa , that makes no sense to me?
    you ever played football yourself? try man to man marking running with the opponent`s player all game long and tell me if that was less condition consuming than just waiting for him in your zone...
    ByloBand likes this.
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    you ever played football yourself? try man to man marking running with the opponent`s player all game long and tell me if that was less condition consuming than just waiting for him in your zone...
    Actually I have all my life, and it is a common misunderstanding that zonal defense is just stationary.

Man to man does require more speed but that IMO is a different thing
    Rosli Said likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Is it not clear to you that the aim of this change has nothing to do with realism?

Is it not clear to you that the most important bit of realism change (for players) should be in the transfer market and token allocation ?

Is it not clear to you that in the grand scheme of things non -paying T11 players are not considered relevant ?

Is it not clear to you that while a couple hundreds are complaining on this forum, millions of others in USA, Germany, Vietnam, China, Turkey, Nigeria are shelling out hard earned cash to pay for rest packs and health packs and have no idea what has happened?

Does it not annoy you ?

Don't you feel pissed that anytime you start loving a game, the makers device new ways of fleecing you?

Imagine if you had to pay for extra lives on super mario or you had to wait for 20 mins to get another try at tetris (or buy).

I am so glad I was born at a better time when the emphasis was on mental ability, tactics, reaction, skill rather than the limit of a kids credit card.

Just know your place on T11. If you dont pay, you dont matter.

So:
    Option 1: Stop whining and quit or
    Option 2: Stop whining and tank or
    Option 3: Continue whining and warn all others or
    Option 4: Come together as a collective and protest till a change for the better occurs or
    Option 5: P.A.Y up

I chose Option 2. Make your own choice and stick with it.
    Last edited by Saturu; 08-27-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    OFF-Topic: Well if you are marking one-one-one Messi you will prob. won't lose condition to much

Indeed, usually man-on-man marking is asking for a bigger effort from the player.
    Rosli Said and ByloBand like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Nordeus just want to find a reason to milk more money from us the managers by making us to use more green packs. Classic! Just like how they raise the scout players (6-star) from 50 tokens to 69. MAXIMIZING PROFITS.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 08-27-2015 at 08:42 AM.

So... the id name says it all really "Top 11 Manager" and your clearly defending these sudden changes of condition, someone that has been playing the game since May 30th of this year, so you clearly have the experience,

When are people gonna see through this..... if it was all about the tactical side of things, why wasnt this decrease in condition enforced a) When Top 11 first started 5 years ago, and b) why is it only in the last 10 days that this has come to light? c) Why make changes to the Pressing side of things on tactics -

Ill answer c) making such a change to the Pressing tactical side of things, is to try and justify the excuses behind this whole event, and Top 11 have given their lame reason and to make it it more convincing, they've made the change on pressing from hi/low as to what it used to be of whole pitch. So my questions to the person who made this game 5 years ago or just over that...

Why did you not have the pressing at hi/lo when you first launched the game
    Why make a change mid-season

I could go on forever, but I've a few other questions if someone would like to assist, as the game is hoping to be more realistic -

Why cant you get 17 year olds
    How come the nationality of players is high on people from Iraq, Indonesia etc...
    Tell me, can LVG sort an injury to a player just like that using treatments? and does he lose tokens/cash with failed bids for players
    Rosli Said and Celtic Warrior like this.

Pro
    I am playing zonal defense, own half pressuring and team mentality normal since season one with my second team. As far as I can tell they are suffering from the same kind of stamina loss as my main team with man to man defense. The overall stamina loss after a game has just increased by 10% or something. Normally it was 20-25%, right now it is 30-35%. And in those former games I was using the agressive stance a lot. Now I am back to normal stance. This is not well thought out or carried out imho.
    Rosli Said likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

So, there are total 3 different managers pro about this different condition followed by "in game exhaustion" and 9 different managers contra about this and several solution opinion..

I still have 6 days to reply yesterday email (http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...dition-15.html #143) to comment about this issue.. I'm kinda hoping if we could find some solution so that nordeus and us can agree about this issue at some point...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast