Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Players Condition - NEW

My opinion as player too, is that, the game becomes more absorbent now. Because managers if wanna save greens have to do;
    -Rotations, to have condition if x2 matches per day.
    -Control of pressure during the matches.

Yeah so, allow you to manage, but in excessive mode, tiresome, and absorbent.

VIP
    As I said earlier, this is advantage for players who don't play 2 games per day (no Cup or CL)... If you play 2 games within 3 hours, the first game will be plain tactic, no full press or man to man... Otherwise you will get dry very soon with green packs... Cause if your team depth is short, or you have poor players on the bench, count that full press and man to man in the first game will suck 22 of your green packs, if you want your players to have (almost) full condition for the 2nd game...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    As I said earlier, this is advantage for players who don't play 2 games per day (no Cup or CL)... If you play 2 games within 3 hours, the first game will be plain tactic, no full press or man to man... Otherwise you will get dry very soon with green packs... Cause if your team depth is short, or you have poor players on the bench, count that full press and man to man in the first game will suck 22 of your green packs, if you want your players to have (almost) full condition for the 2nd game...
    I agree with you here and sometimes you don't have enough time to do other changes and a middle tablet team can beat you without problems.

This new feature is great only if you have 1 game per day, otherwise will ask for to many boosters and I don't think a regular user can keep it up.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I agree with you here and sometimes you don't have enough time to do other changes and a middle tablet team can beat you without problems.

This new feature is great only if you have 1 game per day, otherwise will ask for to many boosters and I don't think a regular user can keep it up.
    that's what she said.

Famous
    Any major change to game play should be avoided to be in the middle of the season, especially right before critical matches like CL/CUp final, final match of league or CL group stage etc. I think the best time for implementation is Day 28, next is Day 1 or 2, then the days around the half season (after CL group stage just completed, around the 13th or 14th league match). These are fairer to all competing teams.

For minor changes or changes only affecting information display e.g. showing player ratings during matches, I still prefer them be implemented on days as mentioned above. But I will understand if it is not feasible.

For the core issue on player condition, I don't have great feelings because I seldom use high pressing and man to man marking. However, when teams recently play 2 matches per day, obviously pack buyer/farmers will have great advantage in long run. I suggest Nordeus to adjust the magnitude of the change at coming half season to relieve unhappiness of many managers. But they are better to announce before.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 08-27-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Soy Nivel 16. Estoy por abandonar el juego! Con la última actualización se arruinó mi equipo al bajar tanto la condición, energía o estado físico. Gasté todos mis descansos y ya no los puedo recuperar. Esperaré unos días para ver si lo resuelven...

Level 16. I 'm about to leave the game ! With the latest update my computer was ruined by lowering both the condition , energy and fitness. I spent all my breaks and I can not recover . I'll wait a few days to see if they solve it ...
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    My point zero two dollars' worth.

I think this change makes sense. If you press hard for a full 90 minutes, you SHOULD be more tired than if you just jogged it. If people are finding that pressing hard makes their players tired, don't do it! This is a management game, you control what your team does on the pitch. Quite frankly, it made no sense previously if pressing hard DIDN'T drain condition.

With regard to the sentiment that this is not being fair for teams with cup or CL matches, I disagree. Think about teams like Bayern Munich or Barcelona, they play many, many more games in a year than most teams because they play in domestic cups and the EUFA CL, which of course has a negative impact on the condition of their players. Those clubs pull off those feats because they tend to outspend their competition, so it only makes sense for a game trying to mirror a real football club experience to encourage ambitious teams to have to outspend their competitors to compete for multiple trophies each season.

IMO, these decisions are not cash grabs by Nordeus, it is nothing more than making the management experience more realistic.

@ByloBand I totally agree with that, however it will make the people consume more green packs to boost key players energy to win the game and it will basically end the power training. I mean, of course it is not that bad, but it will challenge the managers to achieve their goals

Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    My point zero two dollars' worth.

I think this change makes sense. If you press hard for a full 90 minutes, you SHOULD be more tired than if you just jogged it. If people are finding that pressing hard makes their players tired, don't do it! This is a management game, you control what your team does on the pitch. Quite frankly, it made no sense previously if pressing hard DIDN'T drain condition.

With regard to the sentiment that this is not being fair for teams with cup or CL matches, I disagree. Think about teams like Bayern Munich or Barcelona, they play many, many more games in a year than most teams because they play in domestic cups and the EUFA CL, which of course has a negative impact on the condition of their players. Those clubs pull off those feats because they tend to outspend their competition, so it only makes sense for a game trying to mirror a real football club experience to encourage ambitious teams to have to outspend their competitors to compete for multiple trophies each season.

IMO, these decisions are not cash grabs by Nordeus, it is nothing more than making the management experience more realistic.
    Yeah, you use that example but not spesific.. say this, they play twice a week, aren't they training in other days ? to prepare for upcoming match ? they don't rest full time when they don't have single match in one day, do they ? then, how come in top eleven we can't have practice match or even training because players tiredness if you see this as a realistic game ?

if this game want to mirror real football then we should at least can have 25 players on the team, we have transfer window, we know why our players get injured or injury prone, and so on.. But isn't it bs to have transfer window on t11 ? do you still want to play this game if you only have 8 days for transfer ?

about this condition, i can agree about this if we can have 25 players on a team, with many more nordgen versatile players, and reduce the outrageous injury statistics..
    mmunger likes this.

sorry, repost
    Last edited by Samuro; 08-27-2015 at 06:42 AM. Reason: repost

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast