Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Can I do well in this game without buying tokens??

In Level1 bought 2 or 3 times each 14 tokens, 2nd place in League.
    This season Tokens from TV rights only, 1st place in League, Won the Champions League and played the Cup Final.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

It depends on your server..This is a pay to win game where they almost force you to buy tokens, so if you're not buying any; chances are you will most likely not succeed. For your first couple of seasons, you will probably be fine but after that you will see the amount of injuries you get from your best players, which is of course! a random thing by nordeus.

It really depends on given competition.

Sometimes you will get a league with a few scout teams, sometimes you wont and everything will be easier!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I love it when people ask this question. It does depend on your server, though. I'll update my signature tomorrow, a whole new achievement for me, made the quarter finals/last 8 in the Cup.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I love it when people ask this question. It does depend on your server, though. I'll update my signature tomorrow, a whole new achievement for me, made the quarter finals/last 8 in the Cup.
    Whenever someone in the forum brings up this question the first team to spring to mind is yours with your great amount of success given your budget, I've been trying the same method as you with my second account and I just lost a league decider this season in L4, so discounting L1 because I started very late, I won L2, 3rd in L3 (lost by 2pts) and 2nd in L4 (lost decider on last day) I've only won 1 league with that team. I mostly leave it on auto-pilot too. But will watch important games if they don't clash with my main teams games.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    How do you manage?? I've been doing pretty fine until about the end of the season.. I got 5 injuries and I couldn't buy anyone to replace them.. I'm also pretty low on money so I can't buy good players until I get the league bonus tomorrow and whenever I try it takes about 6-7 tokens to get the player and I can't really afford that... I was lucky to have a decent league and that I got a big advantage at the beginning
    Last edited by CameraLagg; 03-09-2013 at 03:07 PM.

mmc
    If your opponent is a manager who spends a lot of money for tokens, you are doomed
    Level 1.
    3 place

Level 2.
    League winners

Sorry for my English

As someone already said, it really depends on your server and competition in the league. The transfer in my server is crazy as there are very few 5* players in auction. So whenever there is a good player, his auction goes to at least 20 rounds, which makes it hard to buy decent players on low budgets. And as in my league, I have 3 scout teams in the league.

Addicted
    bro, don't buy tokens for another 3-4 months. Until then, you'll be in leagues where people mostly dont play the game anymore . and with 7 teams advancing to the next rounds - you will easily go through every season.

also, this game is basically designed to make you want to buy tokens (what with the random match results as of late) so dont give in to Nordeus cheap scam tactics. Stay strong and wait it all out. Just buy a team of great oldies and keep stacking up the tokens via the sponsors.

For sure, it depends on yr luck. I was in same situation like u, but in second season, thing went crazy when i vs 4 token buyer :d. In my league 5 star player with only 1 point to 6 star player is standard player :d . In the end i finished at 5th , but managed to win a CL ,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast