Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New feature: sell now?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Garcia View Post
    I like the new feature but I think it should be improved, what I would get from a sell now is way less if I put a player on quick auction.
    As far as I observe by checking my players, the selling price through "sell now" is 60% market value. This is reasonable and even a little bit more. I notice from other forum members that this can be even less.

Now rich manager has a new option to play. They can buy some players and use them as standby players for 7 days. During the 7 days, if any of his player is injured, they can sell him and immediately sign standby player to replace him. This may be an alternate way to save red or green packs.
    ByloBand likes this.

So from reading the above, it looks like the 'Sell to Agent' price is about the same price as the minimum selling price if you put the player up for Auction. So, after a number of times trying to sell a player, with ever-decreasing starting prices, you now have the option to get money for him rather than paying him to go away - interesting...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

New feature: sell now?

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    So from reading the above, it looks like the 'Sell to Agent' price is about the same price as the minimum selling price if you put the player up for Auction. So, after a number of times trying to sell a player, with ever-decreasing starting prices, you now have the option to get money for him rather than paying him to go away - interesting...
    You nailed it.

Also, some managers will sell older players with high quality ratings, keep the average down and wait until the league has been drawn to rebuild their squad.

That does not, however, allow to buy "bad" players to push the quality down even more. These guys will be rare on the market as few will bother to auction them.

Thus, Nordeus found a new method to prevent managers from gaming the draw system.

Buy tokens to improve your team or die!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mmunger; 09-01-2015 at 06:14 PM.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by mmunger View Post
    You nailed it.

Also, some managers will sell older players with high quality ratings, keep the average down and wait until the league has been drawn to rebuild their squad.

That does not, however, allow to buy "bad" players to push the quality down even more. These guys will be rare on the market as few will bother to auction them.

Thus, Nordeus found a new method to prevent managers from gaming the draw system.

Buy tokens to improve your team or die!

Sure that transfer market will be more active because managers have more options on selling, and then have room for buying, and in turn promote use of tokens.

In my opinion, overall speaking this change is good. But it makes the game far easier to play and also favors the token buyers.

Nordeus always favours token buyers. Much more than realism.

Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

example 113M player, that couldn't be sold, and would have cost 80M in sacking

Now a little in the pouch instead

New feature: sell now?-free.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 09-01-2015 at 07:23 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

It is not working on my tablet but then nothing does
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah not on my tablet either, version too old I guess.

This feature is a real boon to higher level managers, who have tried selling their guy half the season with no luck. I really like it. I don't think this particular change is a huge boost for Token buyers, as they likely were just sacking players anyway.

But what this does to FA market, what happens after the "agent" buys players is what I wonder about.

I found a retiring guy on one of my abandoned teams, I am glad there is still Sack option for retirees since they are unsalable.

New feature: sell now?-retiree.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-01-2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: retiree
    ByloBand likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

great tool!!

level 15.
    Last edited by FVS0777; 09-03-2015 at 12:50 AM.

Not complaining anymore just time to get used to it!!
    Last edited by FVS0777; 09-03-2015 at 12:51 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast