Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By ByloBand
  • 6 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Sons of Pitches

Thread: Important , about this game !

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3

    Important , about this game !

    Every single human player of this little game should know,
    this game is JUST a little cheap created simple moneymaking game for Nordeus.

    The match engine doen't make any sence at all...

    Have u noticed the few days that the moral and rest have decreased more than usually
    the past days? ..... and just today, we all got an offer to buy a 'pack' for cheap....

    They do as they fit...the whole game is made and put up... so u HAVE to use money on this.

    Its a shitload of moneymaking for them, without much effort to them.

    They have made so unreal much money on us by now,
    they should really put some back for those of you who have played a lot and used some money on it.

    1, The MATCHENGINE needs to be rewritten by an actual person that knows that the footbal actually have a round shape.

    2, It should have more stats, more detailed all over..... for those who actually use real money in this game,
    one should have opportunity to se the details and progress it would make..like in the real world.
    ..the more money u spend,the more benefits and better team,players and such...
    It should be a benefit and awarding using real money....

    3, the tactics should really have more impact on this game...

    ...i was on level 6 or so, used 1000 tokens on one single player,made him better....i thougt..... didnt do a thing...just increased his value a little bit.... about 5 mill... bought another player at 20k, he was waaaaaaaay better than this guy at level 72 now....

    Like the game is today...it dont matter much how much real money u spend on this....

    im only on level 9.... bought a hole new better team from last level..used a lot of tokens.... doesnt matter at all....

    As long as the matchengine doesnt understand a thing...and are like a cheap worthless written crap... it doesnt matter whatever u do in this game....

    when nordeus want us to use more money, they just write in a code that for a day all players and all teams loses a lot more moral and shit, just so we HAVE to buy more and use money....

    They dont care about improving this game, they just want to make more money because stupid folks like us use money on this either way...

    Like...the new update?..what update? it jus was changing the skin on the game.....

    ANYONE KNOWS THAT WHEN PASSING THE KEEPER WITH THE BALL, AND U ARE COMPLETELY ALONE JUST 3 METERs FROM GOAL, YOU SHOOT AND PUT THE BALL IN THE NET!!!.... THE PLAYER U USED 1000 TOKENS ON AND COST U LIKE 100$, SHOULDn't THEN PASS THE BALL BACK TO A PLAYER... WHO AGAIN RUSHES DOWN THE LEFT FLANK AND.....

    U GET THE PIC

    Nordeus have made their money, its time putting some back and create a good game, a game its ok put money on.

    They are just like scammers, milking us for money..the ones that get hooked...

    SHAME ON YOU NORDEUS !!

    GIVE SOME BACK TO US.
    Last edited by Patrik Stormare Melin; 09-03-2015 at 01:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,767
    ...i was on level 6 or so, used 1000 tokens on one single player,made him better.
    that's remind me about someone who bought a Ferrari, he crashed on the wall the next day
    and complain about the car that wasn't good
    Bunzo and Kylos like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    87
    If I get five likes in the next three hours, I'll go back through the OP and 'attempt' to make it readable.

  4. #4
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    It is a lot of words.

    1. This is I think what many have said forever. I get that frustration, but I do think the Devs know what a football looks like. I might wish they knew more about physics.

    2. I would LOVE to see more stats!! Totally agree about that.

    3. I have found that orders can make a huge difference.

    Buying Tokens can make the game more fun, and give you an edge.. but it doesn't mean you will win.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-03-2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: syntax, clarity.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrik Stormare Melin View Post
    ANYONE KNOWS THAT WHEN PASSING THE KEEPER WITH THE BALL, AND U ARE COMPLETELY ALONE JUST 3 METERs FROM GOAL, YOU SHOOT AND PUT THE BALL IN THE NET!!!.... THE PLAYER U USED 1000 TOKENS ON AND COST U LIKE 100$, SHOULDn't THEN PASS THE BALL BACK TO A PLAYER... WHO AGAIN RUSHES DOWN THE LEFT FLANK AND.....

    U GET THE PIC
    I get the video, sometimes is better to try passing than shooting: (not very good quality video but lol)

    ByloBand likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    87
    O. M. G!

  7. #7
    Pro Kylos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    798
    Buying tokens is purely your own choice. If you like a challenge then simply don't buy tokens, if you like to have a slight advantage over you opponents then by all means buy tokens. Ive noticed, whether you have tokens or not, you can still win the league (wish I knew that from the beginning ) and challenge in the Cup and CL...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title


  8. #8
    Pro Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrik Stormare Melin View Post
    Every single human player of this little game should know,
    this game is JUST a little cheap created simple moneymaking game for Nordeus.

    The match engine doen't make any sence at all...

    Have u noticed the few days that the moral and rest have decreased more than usually
    the past days? ..... and just today, we all got an offer to buy a 'pack' for cheap....

    They do as they fit...the whole game is made and put up... so u HAVE to use money on this.

    Its a shitload of moneymaking for them, without much effort to them.

    They have made so unreal much money on us by now,
    they should really put some back for those of you who have played a lot and used some money on it.

    1, The MATCHENGINE needs to be rewritten by an actual person that knows that the footbal actually have a round shape.
    Why should they turn over a gold mine?

    Yes. what you do has little influence in the outcome.

    Cosmetic stuff for people with organization obsessions and number compulsion.

    Just don't put money on it, it's like candy crush, only gets worse.


    Now, for the money they earn, should they give a better experience? yes, the game is very basic in too many aspects.

    "Game", that is.
    Last edited by Celtic; 09-04-2015 at 01:27 PM.

  9. #9
    Dreamer Sons of Pitches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It is a lot of words.

    1. This is I think what many have said forever. I get that frustration, but I do think the Devs know what a football looks like. I might wish they knew more about physics.

    2. I would LOVE to see more stats!! Totally agree about that.

    3. I have found that orders can make a huge difference.

    Buying Tokens can make the game more fun, and give you an edge.. but it doesn't mean you will win.
    I'd like to see a off sides stat to see if the trap is actually doing anything.
    ByloBand and kevolution like this.

  10. #10
    CDL
    CDL is offline
    Newbie CDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    2. I would LOVE to see more stats!! Totally agree about that.
    ..and goalkeeper stats/skills.. it's really weird that keepers have the same attributes/stats as other players..