Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 21:0 — is this a record?

It was not me, by the way, rather a game-friend of mine who suffered the heavy defeat,

I was browsing the results and the number "21" caught my attention. At first I thought it was a friendly, but then I checked the color code was red.

My record win is 16-0, both friendly and official. Apparently Buffs Mad won by 21:0 once, though he has no screenshot of it: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post271448

It would be a record if that guy was a forum member. In this case that's just an impressive score..
    We could never be sure about highest score on the game as we got no access to the huge database

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Pro
    Never seen a score so high. 15-0 is my personal best.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Addicted
    starts off okay the keeper saves and the underdogs are still in it for the first seven minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Samuro View Post
    Shame!! How could they do that to a football game ?

They were tanking...

Hmm 2015 post is back alive

Ok.

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.
    khris likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Australia won 31-0 in a real football game if I remember good so is not impossible. Back in the days those result were normal in-game 18+ goals per game vs 'tankers'.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Max
    @PricopGeorgeCâtâlin, Yes I remember seeing scores like that on old top eleven YouTube videos since I wasn’t playing that long ago.

The largest win I have seen since I have joined was 17-0 I saw this last year on my old account.

In my case my biggest win was only 12-0 against a team called LÇKA on Wednesday October 10th 2018. That was my biggest win but in my worst season and this score occurred on my old account that team ended up having a -146 goal difference with 4 goals scored (embarrassingly, one of those goals was scored against me.)

As you mentioned, Australia beat American Samoa 31-0 with one of their players scoring 13 goals, another example of this is Everton Beating Irdning 22-0.

I heard of a 38-0 win although it was between some islands in amateur football, the team that lost conceded 114 goals in 3 matches appearantly so I think the cap should be maybe 20-0.

Because now it is mostly 14 or 15-0.
    Last edited by Max; 02-05-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    @PricopGeorgeCâtâlin, Yes I remember seeing scores like that on old top eleven YouTube videos since I wasn’t playing that long ago.

The largest win I have seen since I have joined was 17-0 I saw this last year on my old account.

In my case my biggest win was only 12-0 against a team called LÇKA on Wednesday October 10th 2018. That was my biggest win but in my worst season and this score occurred on my old account that team ended up having a -146 goal difference with 4 goals scored (embarrassingly, one of those goals was scored against me.)

As you mentioned, Australia beat American Samoa 31-0 with one of their players scoring 13 goals, another example of this is Everton Beating Irdning 22-0.

I heard of a 38-0 win although it was between some islands in amateur football, the team that lost conceded 114 goals in 3 matches appearantly so I think the cap should be maybe 20-0.

Because now it is mostly 14 or 15-0.
    21-0 is the highest score allowed by the game, basically.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12