Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Scout vs. Power Training

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Soul View Post
    Hmm, that sounds reasonable. And thanks for your inputs regarding this matter. I'll see if I can find a 18 year old, 5* player, probably closer to a 6* rating on the first 2 days(?) of the new season. If not, then I might just go for a scout and power train him.

I'll just keep my hopes up and pray for a winning bid war. Lol.
    Try tonight after server maintenance, Nordeus may chuck in a lot of 5* generated 18-20 year olds, I found that was the case on my server 2 seasons ago and its worth waiting around to see if I can get 1 or 2 of these players on the cheap and I often do.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The major advantage of scout player is that the extra quality is already there plus the special ability.
    Yeah, I've had my eye on a certain scout player for a while now, seeing that he is a 6* rating player with 39 as a value or whatever you call it (I forgot :l), and also with a One-on-One scorer ability, I thought to myself that this would be a good deal. But having found out that there will be a new list of scouts once the new season starts (I read this somewhere in the forums), I've decided to gamble and wait for the new season, lol.

Yeah, I've had my eye on a certain scout player for a while now, seeing that he is a 6* rating player with 39 as a value or whatever you call it (I forgot :l), and also with a One-on-One scorer ability, I thought to myself that this would be a good deal. But having found out that there will be a new list of scouts once the new season starts (I read this somewhere in the forums), I've decided to gamble and wait for the new season, lol.
    Yes plus next season your scout list will be ranged 40-44 for next season too, assuming you went up a level tonight.

Try tonight after server maintenance, Nordeus may chuck in a lot of 5* generated 18-20 year olds, I found that was the case on my server 2 seasons ago and its worth waiting around to see if I can get 1 or 2 of these players on the cheap and I often do.
    Thanks for the advice! I hope I'll be able to grab a few of them young players since I'm looking for a ST, DC/DR and a GK aswell, lol.

Yes plus next season your scout list will be ranged 40-44 for next season too, assuming you went up a level tonight.
    Oh yes, I will most probably gain a level up since I placed 3rd on my league. I'm getting excited, lol. x_x

Oh yes, I will most probably gain a level up since I placed 3rd on my league. I'm getting excited, lol. x_x
    Let's hope the system generates a very good scout for you in the next few hours once servers close down for maintainence in a couple of hours. I hope so too for myself next season, the scouts were poor for me this season thats just finished.

Let's hope the system generates a very good scout for you in the next few hours once servers close down for maintainence in a couple of hours. I hope so too for myself next season, the scouts were poor for me this season thats just finished.
    Lol, thank you, and good luck to you too, and your team! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the meantime.

i always go for the lowest star with highest price, usually there are no competition for them in my server. after power training day n night. they become a good quality player

Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    i always go for the lowest star with highest price, usually there are no competition for them in my server. after power training day n night. they become a good quality player
    Lowest star with the highest price? What do you mean by that?

i purchase a striker earlier with quality 13 but at a price of about 1 million. turn out to be a very fast trainer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast