Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Scout vs. Power Training

Scout vs. Power Training

I was thinking of buying my first scout player, and I have a few questions about it.

a. Should I buy a scout player instead of power training/leveling one?
    b. Am I better off buying a scout player which I will later on power train, or buy one from the market knowing all consequences you may have to face (bidding and etc)?
    c. Can anyone give me tips regarding this matter? lol

If you buy a scout player the best ones are 22-24 years old and will be close to 7* ratings and you put down your 50T without any bidding wars and the player is yours.

Best time to buy scouts? Day 1 of the start of any new season, so thats Tomorrow.

If you don't plan on heavy power training, then scout player is a good choice.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    what level/league are you on? if a lower level team, then dont waste tokens on a scout player.
    Gam Khengshiang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    what level/league are you on? if a lower level team, then dont waste tokens on a scout player.
    I'll be on my 4th level/league after the next maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If you buy a scout player the best ones are 22-24 years old and will be close to 7* ratings and you put down your 50T without any bidding wars and the player is yours.

Best time to buy scouts? Day 1 of the start of any new season, so thats Tomorrow.

If you don't plan on heavy power training, then scout player is a good choice.
    Will it be worth buying a 22-24 year old scout, with a rating close to a 7*, and using up 50T? Also, will a scout player be worth power training for or no?

I don't find scout useful, getting a younger player with fast skill point achievement is the choice for me.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Soul View Post
    Will it be worth buying a 22-24 year old scout, with a rating close to a 7*, and using up 50T? Also, will a scout player be worth power training for or no?
    If your power training a lot. I think the choice is 18 year old 5* young player because you get at least 4 more seasons over any scout player.

Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    I don't find scout useful, getting a younger player with fast skill point achievement is the choice for me.
    Yes, I can see what you mean, but in the consequence of losing a bid war too.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If your power training a lot. I think the choice is 18 year old 5* young player because you get at least 4 more seasons over any scout player.
    Hmm, that sounds reasonable. And thanks for your inputs regarding this matter. I'll see if I can find a 18 year old, 5* player, probably closer to a 6* rating on the first 2 days(?) of the new season. If not, then I might just go for a scout and power train him.

I'll just keep my hopes up and pray for a winning bid war. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Soul View Post
    Yes, I can see what you mean, but in the consequence of losing a bid war too.
    The major advantage of scout player is that the extra quality is already there plus the special ability.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast