Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Inna the singer??
    Inna,Ruby & Antonia are singers...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Great job Raykco very good results :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Undefeated so far and through two rounds of the cup against 2-3 league levels higher than me. It feels like this years edition of the CL and league will be the easiest for me so far. The best team after me in CL is 10 quality points worse than my team. The only thing that can ruin this is the one off game in the final in CL where the randomness factor can ruin it. My first eleven just barely consists of scout players. Not going to spend any tokens to get them higher than that since cost curve is to high. Only bought two players as backup this season.

Battle Royale Cup Qualifying Round: Blue Army 3(4)-(4)2 Harrogate Town

Goals: Fikri (24'Pen, 90'), Viloria (32'), Daud (73'), Bale (81')
    MOTM: Fikri

Tough Challenge For Harrogate Town in Indonesia.

This will go down as a close game and David Winder will be relieved its over.
    !st Half started cagey, Blue Army know they need to get a result here by 2 goals ideally and Harrogate feel the pressure. In a bizarre incident in the 24th minute a corner for Blue Army Blackstone gets booked for handball and Naruto Uzumaki gets a straight Red for spitting at an opponent. The resulting penalty is put away calmly by Fikri. 8 minutes later Viloria doubles the lead for Blue Army with a header from a Fikri cross. This is looking bad for Harrogate now.
    2nd half and Harrogate look a little more relaxed. but just can't beat the keeper. Winder decides to to bring Blackstone off and put on Ade Daud in the 63rd minute. This turns out to be a stroke of genius by the manage. 10 minutes after coming on Daud scores a magnificent 30 yard goal with it bending away from the keeper all the time. Then with 9 minutes left in the game Daud turns provider this time crossing from the right and Bale heads home to make it 2-2 on the night. Harrogate's travelling fans are celebrating that goal like they won the cup. But with seconds left a corner for Blue Army sees Fikri score again with a header. The ref blows his whistle for full-time.

Harrogate suffer there 1st loss of the season but still advance through to the Playoff round of the cup. Harrogate Manager David Winder will be furious with Uzumaki though for that incident. He refused to comment to the press after the match stating he just wanted to get the lads home and regroup.

Incase people wonder the commentary actually said. "Uzumaki spits at another footballer. Ref sends him off."
    July Fourth, Chris Rath and dv8r like this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

I get my youth players tomorrow...For the first time, I will use tokens to sign them in an attempt to find out how fast they are at training.. Who knows, if they are very fast then they will be trained to 7*! Watched enough videos in the past week to cover for the token cost

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I get my youth players tomorrow...For the first time, I will use tokens to sign them in an attempt to find out how fast they are at training.. Who knows, if they are very fast then they will be trained to 7*! Watched enough videos in the past week to cover for the token cost
    Guess what... My day gets worse... The Go Daddy offer for 200T has gone! =(
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Guess what... My day gets worse... The Go Daddy offer for 200T has gone! =(
    What! I only saw that the other day, damn

A godaddy offer is on SponsorPay for 264T if you trust them enough...

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    They are growing really fast but not all of them, like with normal players, depend from one to an other one..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice

Today, Ottawa Blue Claw visit Taruna FC of Indonesia (May Caroline is their coach). Another good performance by the falcon in a victory of 2-0 for the visitor. The first half, Ottawa Blue Claw and Taruna FC were very even. It was difficult for Falcon to get into the Taruna FC's area. in the 42' Krautzun score the first goal after a mistake made by Taruna FC. The second half, Ottawa Blue Claw still dominate a little bit of the field. 67' Craig Rayner surprise Taruna FC's defender and score the 2-0 for Ottawa Blue Claw. With this result, Ottawa maintain the first place in the League. Now they have to return to Ottawa to play against NACIONAL of Uruguay.

After the match, a small conference was held in Indonesia. The manager Francesco Guan was the only person present.
    Q: How did you find the match?
    A: Unfortunately, we could not score 10-0 like last week. 2-0 is still a great result. This keep the confidence of our player.
    Q: Are your team ready to play against NACIONAL?
    A: I suppose. I did change the formation to play against NACIONAL. They are more superior than us and they have more experience than us (they are level 6). However, we have an advantage of 4-1 home win from last match. We are really hoping to pass to the next stage.
    Q: Last question, How did you find Rayner performance? How about Philip performances?
    A: He always plays at his max. He is just as many of you said, he is god. Craig is always there to give the capital falcons hopes. Philip McKennily is doing a great performance, 3 clean sheet so far. Good luck charm for our team. I hope he doesn't get bored his teammates protect the area for him. (laugh)

This is all for the Falcon TV. Hope you enjoyed it. See you later when Ottawa Blue Claw vs NACIONAL on wednesday (at18:48). This is sponsor by:
    ENV and FrontMan

Highlight:
    42' Goal Krautzun
    67' Goal by Rayner
    73' Lennon enters for Torres
    88' Van Damme enters for Carisson

Season 38-result.png
    dv8r and July Fourth like this.
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

What! I only saw that the other day, damn

A godaddy offer is on SponsorPay for 264T if you trust them enough...
    ... Yeah, I think SponsorPay are okay, at least its not TokenAds or Matomy.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*