Page 191 of 385 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I do myself, but there only seems to be a handful of players putting imput into it now, It's gone lower than last seasons Pepp Crawford, It's a good experiment for managers to effectively compare stats of the same player that they have in their team, I like that idea that kevinagouez or however you spell his username here came up with last night though.
    Haven't looked and seen what he added yet. Need to check what I'm at now with my Norris

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Haven't looked and seen what he added yet. Need to check what I'm at now with my Norris
    He came up with everyone creating a new facebook account each and linking them all up as facebook friends just as the next season starts on day 1 so we all end up with a new team each all on the same server and level at the start of top 11. It kind of means running another team besides your current main team but we would all be on the same level and actually be able to compete against each other.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

He came up with everyone creating a new facebook account each and linking them all up as facebook friends just as the next season starts on day 1 so we all end up with a new team each all on the same server and level at the start of top 11. It kind of means running another team besides your current main team but we would all be on the same level and actually be able to compete against each other.
    Ah that be pretty cool. Could be fun. Would definitely be a team I don't spend cash on though. Just do it all free.

Ah that be pretty cool. Could be fun. Would definitely be a team I don't spend cash on though. Just do it all free.
    Yes same here or maybe buy the 176 package to begin with because its difficult to build a good squad at the start, then it would be free.

Yes same here or maybe buy the 176 package to begin with because its difficult to build a good squad at the start, then it would be free.
    I dunno I managed to win league 1 even though took over nearly halfway through season and didn't buy tokens that season

I dunno I managed to win league 1 even though took over nearly halfway through season and didn't buy tokens that season
    Yes I did the same from 8th and being 8 points off the pace, but if you think about it, we could be in a league vs each other here rather than a load of noobs/bots/inactive teams, so some investment token wise initially to get things running maybe needed.

Yes I did the same from 8th and being 8 points off the pace, but if you think about it, we could be in a league vs each other here rather than a load of noobs/bots/inactive teams, so some investment token wise initially to get things running maybe needed.
    Maybe could be interesting. But could result in a few bidding wars with friends that would be funny.

Maybe could be interesting. But could result in a few bidding wars with friends that would be funny.
    No doubt someone will show their hand and buy scouts.

No doubt someone will show their hand and buy scouts.
    Most likely. Be interesting to see all the different strategies managers use. And all them last minute formation changes lol

Most likely. Be interesting to see all the different strategies managers use. And all them last minute formation changes lol
    Be interesting to see if any managers have the same players with the same names used.