Page 91 of 385 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Oh great... A DML/ML player appears on the transfer market. But the auction ends way after the daily maintenance and I won't be around to get him... So annoying
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I won League L2 with half that average by 18 points with my second team by leaving the account on auto pilot all season.
    yeah, I think it's not so difficult.
    we are just facing player that have max 17-22....

but do you think it's a mistake have stronger player from the very beginning? I will have strong team in the future where just add few player...
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    Now that the league game is over which is in favor of the Washi 4-0, its time for some serious team adjustment. We are playing the cup prelim in 2 hours time against opponent from the higher league. Its time for the stars to showup

Attachment 3438

Wish me luck folks
    So that must be about 8 0r 9.15am kick-off over there then?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    So that must be about 8 0r 9.15am kick-off over there then?
    Yup, its 9.30am to be exact
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Asfora Marco View Post
    yeah, I think it's not so difficult.
    we are just facing player that have max 17-22....

but do you think it's a mistake have stronger player from the very beginning? I will have strong team in the future where just add few player...
    You can do it now too, get all the young players and Power training them day and night. But please get the fast trainers. I offloaded all my snails. Then initially you will see the average quality rise fast but towards 7 to 8* and 8 to 9* feel likes eternity. But its paid. And you loads of green packs and red packs. I get average of 7 to 8 injuries from training in a day. But after everything, you get to be 1 of the strongest team. The problem with scout for me last season is they they always give me performance between 5 to 6 and I have given up on them while my PT lads are giving minimum of 7 a game,
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 03-13-2013 at 11:49 PM.
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Perfect Tactics day 5 preview

Matches
    AC Milan (A)
    Hegylako Fch (H)

Champions League - AC Milan (31.1, 4-4-2)
    We meet AC Milan in the group stage of the Champions League. The Italians lost their opening game 0-2 against our other challengers and have 4 points out of a possible 6 in the league. We go into this game with a 100% record and we are hoping for another huge win here. Butterfly formation here, Petersen needs to increase his tally here. Only 5 goals in 5 games and I think he can do better than that! Shouldn't be a problem for us.

League - Hegylako Fch (37.6, 3W-2N-3AM-2)
    We seem to be getting all our tough opponents early in the season. But this match sees the two strongest sides in the league go head to head. Hegylako Fch plays a very attacking 3W-2(DMC)-3(AML-AMC-AMR)-2. This team looks abandoned and they didn't finish in the top 7 to qualify last season, they have a few players out of position and it is strange that a team of this quality failed to make the cut. Nevertheless, it will be a tough game, they have a few 5* players and 2 scouts but we should edge it. Undecided on our formation but I think a 3N-3W-1-2W-1 may be in order here. Or perhaps a butterfly, they have no central midfielders so we will be bossing the possession.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I won League L2 with half that average by 18 points with my second team by leaving the account on auto pilot all season.
    Maybe after the cup pursue, I should try leaving them on autopilot and see how they fare
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

You can do it now too, get all the young players and Power training them day and night. But please get the fast trainers. I offloaded all my snails. Then initially you will see the average quality rise fast but towards 7 to 8* and 8 to 9* feel likes eternity. But its paid. And you loads of green packs and red packs. I get average of 7 to 8 injuries from training in a day. But after everything, you get to be 1 of the strongest team. The problem with scout for me last season is they they always give me 5 to 6 performance and I have given up on them while my PT lads are giving minimum of 7 a game,
    hard to understand.
    I don't know if it's my English that has problem or yours.
    What's exactly the problem with scout?
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

(World) Cup qualification: Balkan Boyz 2-2 Verofit FC (1th leg)

So there where we again - playing the 2nd round of the (World) Cup qualification and again we faced a heavy token buyer but managed to get a draw at the end. We started off pretty rough and defensive and it didnt go as we planned. Verofit FC took the lead quit early in the game after a free kick caused by A.Otyrov, and 5min later they extended their lead to 0-2 and I was pretty sure that the 3rd goal would come soon. But, the team got together and the midfield led by the duo Dejan Stanković and Alen Halilović did a great job in the second half, as well as Zlatan Ibrahimović and Miralem Pjanić (each player scored one fine goal) and we managed to go from an inferior position (as we were outnumbered) to an imperior, mostly because of the tactical changes (from defense to offense) and the Verofit FC become the team who defended them selfs. They changed their style of play and become quit agressive and one of their midfielders got injured and the other one got booked (yellow), something that we managed to take advantage off. Then, in the end of the game we had a couple of chances to take the lead but their GK did a great job between the posts.

On friday we are gonna play the return and I´m not sure if we gonna start defensive or attacking from the first minute (because of the limited squad and tactical opportunities), but one thing is for sure - We will make life difficult to everyone

Season 38-kup.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 38-kup.jpg  
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 03-13-2013 at 11:43 PM.
    Chris Rath and Darth Sidious like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

You can do it now too, get all the young players and Power training them day and night. But please get the fast trainers. I offloaded all my snails. Then initially you will see the average quality rise fast but towards 7 to 8* and 8 to 9* feel likes eternity. But its paid. And you loads of green packs and red packs. I get average of 7 to 8 injuries from training in a day. But after everything, you get to be 1 of the strongest team. The problem with scout for me last season is they they always give me performance between 5 to 6 and I have given up on them while my PT lads are giving minimum of 7 a game,
    It must have taken you ages to get a team full of young, fast trainers... I can barely get 3 a season
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<