Page 159 of 385 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Confirmed. The 4* youth player you get is a very fast trainer and people shouldn't complain about the token cost.. I think it's justified.

3rd session

Stretching +54
    Practice match +154
    Is Top Eleven actually designed to encourage power training?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Results 17.03.2013.

League - Win
    CL -Win

Great job Eminem!
    NTNK likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Confirmed. The 4* youth player you get is a very fast trainer and people shouldn't complain about the token cost.. I think it's justified.

3rd session

Stretching +54
    Practice match +154
    Yes I had one and he was getting almost 3 points + per 1 round of hard training (all 3)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Be interesting to see how fast these token youth players train when they are at 7*,8* and 9*???
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Maradone need 1 point and he will be 7 stars!

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 7 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

LEAGUE: ROUND 5

Opponent: Lukissandi (Italy)
    Result: 0 - 3 (Away win)
    Scorers: Z.Ibrahimović (21min,90min) and L.Modrić (74min)
    Man of the match: Z.Ibrahimović

1th eleven squad: A.Begović, S.Hajrović, S.Kolašinac, S. Bečirević (C), A.Otyrov, M.Pjanić, A.Halilović, A.Kovačević, X.Shaqiri, L.Modrić and Z.Ibrahimović

Summary: In the 5th round we faced a quit attacking Italian team playing with a 4-3-3 formation, so we countered it with a 4-5-1 (flat) formation, with normal mentality and counterattacks. Zlatan Ibrahimović and Luka Modrić scored twice resp. once and Zlatan was honoured as the "man-of-the-match". This win was our 5th in a row and we are currently topping the league table with 15p (5-0-0 and with a goal difference of 27 - 2) which is our best stats so far. Tomorrow we will be facing a Chilean team and I hope we will win this one as well.

CL: ROUND 3

Opponent: FC KULA (Bosnia)
    Result: 2 - 1 (Away defeat)
    Scorers: D. Stanković (41min), B.Hodge (72min and 78min)
    Man of the match: J. Rivas

1th eleven squad: A.Begović, S.Hajrović, N. Tomović, S. Bečirević (C), A.Otyrov, M.Pjanić, D.Stanković, L.Modrić, A.Ljajić, M.Özil and Z.Ibrahimović

Summary: In the 3rd round of the CL play we faced our biggest rival and probably our biggest challenger for the CL Trophy this season, FC Kula. Now as many of you maybe know, FC Kula was also the team from which we "snitched" the league trophy last season after we defeated him and overtook the lead in the 25th round. Besides that, FC Kula is also playing in the same league this season as well, so there is a lot of rivalry between us. But back to the game now. We started with a quite attacking 4-3-2-1 formation against his quit defensive 4-1-4-1 formation, something that seemed to pay off in the 41min when Dejan Stanković completely outrunned his midfielders and defenders and scored the lead goal before the halfbreak. In the second half, he made some tactical changes and a couple of people joined as "support" which gave him some x-tra possesion which seemed to be the "turn-over" in this game. He started to play more rough and was probably going on counterattacks and the stats was just all in his favour. We decided therefor to make a sub in the defence because Nenad Tomović seemed to drop in condition pretty quick which was strange becase his condition before the game was 99%. Anyway, he reached a equalizer in the 75min and five minutes later he overtook the lead which was quite funny but yet not surprisingly. So the last then minutes, I tryed to make a last push by pulling my whole midfield and his side of the pitch but his defense seemed to stand quit steadily and we faced a ineluctable defeat.

Note: Todays games where scheduled with a 30 min gap, but I was able to "boost" all my players before the last game, but it seemed not to make an impact because they were losing condition quickly as hell. So that leaves me to think that "boosting" and making them fit between the games doesnt make any big difference, because the outcome doesnt make up. Anyway, I hope that there will be a good ST on the transfermarkt soon (or on my scoutlist) because playing with one ST (Ibrahimović) on the top (with two AMCs) seems to taking the edge off.

Over&out!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 03-16-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

We jetted off early today for a league match in Italy. The opposition were one of the weaker teams in the division and we duly won.

Result: GIUSEPPE FC 0-9 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Zola 6, Zola 45, Martin 51, Grundy 60, King 69, Morgada 71, King 74, Morgada 79, King 80
    M.o.M: Hector Morgada

When Adam Zola opened the scoring early on, we hoped we were on for a good win. But frustratingly, we had to wait until first half added time before Zola again made it 2-0. After the break, the floodgates opened and we scored seven times in 29 minutes, through Aaron Martin, Solomon Grundy, a brace from Hector Morgada and a maiden hat-trick for Teddy King. Larry Redknapp suffered a broken foot during the game and will be out for 6 days. The win, coupled with the extra goals difference, puts us second in the table, currently.

Straight after the match, it was back on to the plane for a flight to Hungary for our Champs League game. For the second game running in the competition, we had to settle for a draw, away at an inferior side.

Result: SIMON FC 2-2 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Flanagan 73, Fartsov 77, King 78, Estay 87
    M.o.M: Clayton Manning

The first half was easily forgetable and ended without score. It wasn't until the midpoint of the second half, that the scoreboard was put to use, when Seamus Flanagan gave us the lead. Within minutes, Fartsov had equalised, only for Teddy King to restore our lead, straight from the restart. We couldn't hold on though, and Estay scored a second equaliser for our hosts. We'll need to play better in the return game in London.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Very nice result in league Raykco but that 2-2 ouch...
    Raykco likes this.

CL game sooner.

After we made a draw in first round 1-1 and we lost our second game 3-2, we have just 1 points and we will play against the leader of group, we need all the 3 points...
    Raykco likes this.

A new black and red jersey to our colection