Page 169 of 385 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well... It's kind of made power training redundant this new cup system, i'm having to have some rubbish players at end season to bring my quality downwards a little to play in a more justifible cup on this current cup format, I don't see why I should be playing L18 teams of the same quality just because my team is 10 points stronger than anyone else at my level.
    Why did they change it ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    Why did they change it ?
    They wan't to try and make all teams roughly equal and base it on manager skill, ok I understand what they were trying to achieve but for anyone thats got an OP team on their level (EG Token Buyers) are put on a disadvantage, It's a controversal change, some people liked, some didn't, I certainly didn't. I wanted to see an end to L2 vs L16 in the early stages but I didn't want insane preliminary matches, thats why I came up with this Level Banded format which was voted the most popular format under the unofficial poll, even the old format had more support than this new format.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-you-like.html
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    Attachment 3588
    is everything ok in this pic
    is not ok but is normal, there are some players like that, ofc that is a bug, I saw this abilitie on defenders too...
    kullehh likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    FCK league update:
    Attachment 3587

Good result, but the injury bad luck continues. Currently 5 players out of service, only one MC left (that is why I changed to this weird system, I started the match with 4-5-1V).
    8 goals! let's start the party!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    New stadium in 3 days!

I as well, but for a 3K countryside arena .....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I as well, but for a 3K countryside arena .....
    in 1 year you will be done with them )

Cup, 1st round - Mercenaries FC (L7, 44.6) 1-0 Perfect Tactics (L5, 45.6)

We look to be heading out of the cup after a poor performance by us and failing to score an away goal.

Our first defeat in 30 games and the first time in 3 seasons that we were beaten without scoring. We will have to play at our very best in the return leg if we want any chance of qualifying. We opted for a 4-1-4-1 which in all honesty was useless against this bunch as we didn't get that many attacks in. We had chances, Suarez's shot went wide in the first half and then Petersen's free kick was way off target. Sutha from Mercenaries FC got the only and winning goal after a counter attack.

Goals: Sutha (67')
    MOTM: Sutha
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Cup, 1st round - Mercenaries FC (L7, 44.6) 1-0 Perfect Tactics (L5, 45.6)

We look to be heading out of the cup after a poor performance by us and failing to score an away goal.

Our first defeat in 30 games and the first time in 3 seasons that we were beaten without scoring. We will have to play at our very best in the return leg if we want any chance of qualifying. We opted for a 4-1-4-1 which in all honesty was useless against this bunch as we didn't get that many attacks in. We had chances, Suarez's shot went wide in the first half and then Petersen's free kick was way off target. Sutha from Mercenaries FC got the only and winning goal after a counter attack.

Goals: Sutha (67')
    MOTM: Sutha
    Well... Your still not out of it. With the home leg to come, you have every chance of turning this tie around.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well... Your still not out of it. With the home leg to come, you have every chance of turning this tie around.
    I need to set up differently. I need to win so I have to go with something attacking. Can't just sit back and defend, hoping for a goal because they'll probably score with their 4* striker, wtf

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I need to set up differently. I need to win so I have to go with something attacking. Can't just sit back and defend, hoping for a goal because they'll probably score with their 4* striker, wtf
    I need to come up with an effective formation for my team. Lately we have been a mess and been getting many poor results, today im playing against 4-4-2 classic, so I shouldn't have too much problem getting Miku into some space to score a goal. Papaleo and Zidane are both on the bench believe it or not.