Page 170 of 385 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

League: At this moment 4th place.
    Champions League: First place after three games two home win and one away draw.
    Cup: Currently in the third round today played away game and won 2:0.

Expectations for this season:

In league aiming top 3. No chance to win first place cause token buyer has whole team pimped with tokens. 22 players all 9*. He spend about 8000T during one season amazing what personal trainer can do.

In Cl I xpect semifinal maybe more depends from many factors.

Yesterday I played the most interesting game ever with a token buyer

Even game but I have to be satisfied cause he has about 7-8Q stronger team

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    League: At this moment 4th place.
    Champions League: First place after three games two home win and one away draw.
    Cup: Currently in the third round today played away game and won 2:0.

Expectations for this season:

In league aiming top 3. No chance to win first place cause token buyer has whole team pimped with tokens. 22 players all 9*. He spend about 8000T during one season amazing what personal trainer can do.

In Cl I xpect semifinal maybe more depends from many factors.

Yesterday I played the most interesting game ever with a token buyer

Even game but I have to be satisfied cause he has about 7-8Q stronger team
    wow , all these tokens and a big noob manager ,
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    wow , all these tokens and a big noob manager ,
    noob cuz he had a tie ? l0l
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    noob cuz he had a tie ? l0l
    He's L24 though, Even token buyers are bound to have a good idea of the game by then. There are no easy games at the higher levels and thats what I have been finding out recently.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Exactly July hard games are all waiting for you

July Fourth 3-1 BATKIN SPOR League Round 6
    July Fourth 103.3 3N1-4-1-1 Orthodox - BATKIN SPOR 96.5 4-4-2 Classic

Still an average performance by July Fourth in todays game but at least it was better than yesterday and it was also the right result for our team, this result puts one of our potential challengers if we could say potential out of it already, they are 1-2-3 at this stage despite being the 2nd strongest team in the league after us, league leaders ALDEAS FC are our main threats to us in the league after a good start from the Spanish outfit although their manager does not seem to watch the games, I think ALDEAS will soon to start get a few indifferent results and eventually we will start to make headway on winning the league again.

The game started relatively even with both sides getting a few early attacks and Michu is definately showing his quality he has, The only player out of the 4 signings we made this season that we have been impressed with, Miku is still a bit indifferent but I'm sure Miku will start to shine soon. After 2 attacks from the away side the moment of breakthrough fell the away sides way after Peter (not Petersen) played a cross towards Zdravkovic to curl it in past Seaman, this would of got our fans worried that we could be in for another bad result in the league, Norris and Miku both had shots blocked for us before a foul by Jrindou gave Mensah a free-kick which he crossed into the box and Michu was able to get the header on it to get us the equaliser, Mensah had an effort charged down by Peter and we head into HT at 1-1, Second half begun and BATKIN SPOR were on the front foot with Peter and Zdravkovic both getting shots on target, we brought off Rocastle and Miku and brought on the more Reliable Zidane and Papaleo and the game changed as we switched to 3N-5-2 V, L.McNamara quiet on the Left-side of midfield found a curler to put us infront and with a nervy finish, we won a corner after a saved Mensah free kick, Michu crossed it in and Tony Adams made sure of the win for July Fourth.

Goals: Zdravkovic (19) Michu (36), L.McNamara (57), Adams (84) MOTM: Michu.
    Chris Rath and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Still an average performance by July Fourth in todays game but at least it was better than yesterday and it was also the right result for our team, this result puts one of our potential challengers if we could say potential out of it already, they are 1-2-3 at this stage despite being the 2nd strongest team in the league after us, league leaders ALDEAS FC are our main threats to us in the league after a good start from the Spanish outfit although their manager does not seem to watch the games, I think ALDEAS will soon to start get a few indifferent results and eventually we will start to make headway on winning the league again.

The game started relatively even with both sides getting a few early attacks and Michu is definately showing his quality he has, The only player out of the 4 signings we made this season that we have been impressed with, Miku is still a bit indifferent but I'm sure Miku will start to shine soon. After 2 attacks from the away side the moment of breakthrough fell the away sides way after Peter (not Petersen) played a cross towards Zdravkovic to curl it in past Seaman, this would of got our fans worried that we could be in for another bad result in the league, Norris and Miku both had shots blocked for us before a foul by Jrindou gave Mensah a free-kick which he crossed into the box and Michu was able to get the header on it to get us the equaliser, Mensah had an effort charged down by Peter and we head into HT at 1-1, Second half begun and BATKIN SPOR were on the front foot with Peter and Zdravkovic both getting shots on target, we brought off Rocastle and Miku and brought on the more Reliable Zidane and Papaleo and the game changed as we switched to 3N-5-2 V, L.McNamara quiet on the Left-side of midfield found a curler to put us infront and with a nervy finish, we won a corner after a saved Mensah free kick, Michu crossed it in and Tony Adams made sure of the win for July Fourth.

Glad to see you back to winning ways mate. How did Miku perform today? Or was she busy signing autographs and singing again?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Nice, result July.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Cup, 1st round - Mercenaries FC (L7, 44.6) 1-0 Perfect Tactics (L5, 45.6)

We look to be heading out of the cup after a poor performance by us and failing to score an away goal.

Our first defeat in 30 games and the first time in 3 seasons that we were beaten without scoring. We will have to play at our very best in the return leg if we want any chance of qualifying. We opted for a 4-1-4-1 which in all honesty was useless against this bunch as we didn't get that many attacks in. We had chances, Suarez's shot went wide in the first half and then Petersen's free kick was way off target. Sutha from Mercenaries FC got the only and winning goal after a counter attack.

Goals: Sutha (67')
    MOTM: Sutha
    Oh sorry for you...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Damn we have really late both games and they are in row... I hope I will win in cup..