Page 183 of 385 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 3-0 ALPEREN League Round 7
    July Fourth 103.3 3N-1-3W1-2 - ALPEREN 89.2 4-4-2 Classic

July Fourth returned to the top of the table with a simple 3-0 win over ALPEREN, Michu started the game in the right fashion for July Fourth, Firstly getting a shot on target and then he got into the box in the 10th minute and Jemovic took him out the game, injured. Papaleo took the penalty and scored it, Zidane on for Michu was just as effective and he was going past defenders if they werent there after he recieved the ball from Kevin Mensah, took it in behind the defence and finished it in style, Papaleo 2 minutes later made it 3-0 after getting 1v1 against the keeper and curling the ball round him, towards the end of the first half Zidane setup Papaleo for the hatrick for only Papaleo to miss, The second half nothing much happened, Mensah missed a free-kick and Papaleo and Zidane both missed a chance each but we played well and were in control of this one....

Goals: Papaleo (10 PEN,26) Zidane (24) MOTM: Ramirez.

Michu out for 2 days. 9 reds gone there.
    Good job July :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 3-0 ALPEREN League Round 7
    July Fourth 103.3 3N-1-3W1-2 - ALPEREN 89.2 4-4-2 Classic

July Fourth returned to the top of the table with a simple 3-0 win over ALPEREN, Michu started the game in the right fashion for July Fourth, Firstly getting a shot on target and then he got into the box in the 10th minute and Jemovic took him out the game, injured. Papaleo took the penalty and scored it, Zidane on for Michu was just as effective and he was going past defenders if they werent there after he recieved the ball from Kevin Mensah, took it in behind the defence and finished it in style, Papaleo 2 minutes later made it 3-0 after getting 1v1 against the keeper and curling the ball round him, towards the end of the first half Zidane setup Papaleo for the hatrick for only Papaleo to miss, The second half nothing much happened, Mensah missed a free-kick and Papaleo and Zidane both missed a chance each but we played well and were in control of this one....

Goals: Papaleo (10 PEN,26) Zidane (24) MOTM: Ramirez.

Michu out for 2 days. 9 reds gone there.
    Well played mate.

Banned
    my team of scouts loosed 0-2 with weak tam of 2-3 stars player with 1 shot durin 60 min... then in 60 min made 3 changes and put much weaker players on a field and scored 5 goals during 30 min-14shots , so won 5-2. that is great system.
    kullehh and Chris Rath like this.

This morning, I paid over the odds for an 18yo, 5* GK after 13 rounds of bidding. He had a market value of 9.7M, but I eventtually paid 14.2M. It was a lot more than I wanted to pay, but I really wanted him.

To make room for him, and to get SOME of my cash back, I placed my reserve 'keeper on the list. He was 19yo, 4*, valued at 6M. I had to go out, so didn't get to see the auction, so I don't know who was bidding. But imagine my surprise and delight on return, that I had sold him for 27.6M. So I've ended with a superior quality and younger 'keeper, and almost doubled my money in the process.
    Ljepoje, dv8r, Chris Rath and 1 others like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    This morning, I paid over the odds for an 18yo, 5* GK after 13 rounds of bidding. He had a market value of 9.7M, but I eventtually paid 14.2M. It was a lot more than I wanted to pay, but I really wanted him.

To make room for him, and to get SOME of my cash back, I placed my reserve 'keeper on the list. He was 19yo, 4*, valued at 6M. I had to go out, so didn't get to see the auction, so I don't know who was bidding. But imagine my surprise and delight on return, that I had sold him for 27.6M. So I've ended with a superior quality and younger 'keeper, and almost doubled my money in the process.
    Now that is a nice surprise to have come home to get.
    Raykco likes this.

Talk about good investment .....
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    my team of scouts loosed 0-2 with weak tam of 2-3 stars player with 1 shot durin 60 min... then in 60 min made 3 changes and put much weaker players on a field and scored 5 goals during 30 min-14shots , so won 5-2. that is great system.

Hahah! Talk about "a miracle"... Will keep this in mind for future reference
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Better always buy and keep some free agents in your team for times like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    2 goals from a 2, stars team is pretty a lot.

Champions League match tonight, then I'll sign out of T11 for the last time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*