Page 288 of 385 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I need my GD as high as possible. It's possible that this league could be decided on GD.

I'm still confused as to how SimyFC gets high wins more often than me... I'm more consistent in the wins but still... Crazy stuff.
    Looking at your leagues teams qualities, I'm amazed that Simy FC and Wael FC are both somehow hanging onto your tails, but it does look like below Matty FC everything else is inactive/abandoned.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We beat Chary 3-1, having gone down 0-1 in the 8th minute. So, we are now 4 points clear at the top of the newbies' table.
    July Fourth likes this.

Harrogate Town won there away league game 7-0 today. For some reason the app isn't showing who got MOTM as it lost connection just before the final whistle. Got 3 injuries. Grissom out just 1 day so he be back tomorrow. Blackstone a day aswell and Naruto 8 days.
    July Fourth and Four Seasons like this.

Playing at Home Cashpoint Arena, 30 minutes remaining Quarto Finale 2ndLeg Royal Rumble Cup (Leading 3-0)
    Last edited by kevinagueroz; 03-27-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    Playing at Home Cashpoint Arena, 30 minutes remaining Quarto Finale 2ndLeg Royal Rumble Cup (Leading 3-0)
    It's good to hear that someone here is actually still in the Royal Rumble Cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 18 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

The T11 Champions League, Quarter-finals

This is the current situation .......

As you can see, we made it through the eight-finals after winning our both games against the German team "FC Strikforce" by 1-3 (away) and 3-1 (home). This means that we will have the honour&pleasure to play the next stage of this tournament which is the the quarter-finals. Our opponents this time will be the Italian team "AC Campino" (Q31,7) and I personally think it will be quite tough. As it stands right now, I would say that our chances are 60% vs 40% to get through to the semi-finals. Hopefully we will have luck on our side in the 1th leg and get a win, otherwise we would have to get our **** together in the 2nd leg to have the opportunity to proceed to the semi-finals.

Over & out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's good to hear that someone here is actually still in the Royal Rumble Cup.
    yes but i was lost in CL yesterday coz i didin't watch the match Season 38-lost.jpg

Trying to be a bit more active in the Forums so quick update from Me,

Renamed the team to Burnley FC (My home town and club)

League remains a two horse race between myself and my brother, Both dominating games, Our last meeting ended up in a 2-2 Draw. So who know's what could happen in the next game. We are both guaranteed to be in the Final of The Champions League and it so happens the final will be Burnley FC vs Ryan FC, Yes, Pitched in the same Champs League, And it so happens that on the same day we play each other in the league, So The Whole league and Champions league gets decided in one day. Exciting!!!!

Season 38-16-.jpg

Season 38-ccc.jpg Advance to semifinal Royal Rumble Cup (agg 7-1)

Rookie
    League, Round 16

We are now 1 points behind 1st place.