Page 78 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    That sucks, 4-1 hard to comeback from that result, but not imposssible.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That sucks, 4-1 hard to comeback from that result, but not imposssible.
    Not hard at all)))
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

July Fourth 2-5 Бацова Маала FC Royal Rumble Cup Qualifying 1st Leg
    July Fourth 102.1 1st Half 4-1-2-1-2 ND, 2nd Half 4-5-1 V - Бацова Маала FC 100.1 3W-1-4-2

July Fourth started the game quite well getting a few shots on goal and before our opponents conceded a free-kick, Kevin Mensah struck it well and it found the goal and we got infront, then after that we went to sleep and it was all 1 way traffic from the opponents, Most of there goals come from long range, possibly because David Seaman was known for a back injury for towards of his real-life professional career, He didn't have a good game and it cost us any real chance of staging a fightback in the 2nd leg, El Rayes from 25 meters equalised and the El Rayes put Jelecek on goal at the the beginning of the second half to put us in trouble, we brought Zidane and L.McNamara on and switched to the V, Ruiz made it 3-1 to the visitors with another long range drive before Zidane gave us hope in the tie after beating some defenders, 2 minutes later Papaleo should of made it 3-3 but put it over and we were punished in the last 10 minutes with goals from Substitue Riva from 30 and Xavi (A defender for some daft reason, lol) also scored from distance, A very disappointing result and we are stunned in the end as the tie is effectively over and we are going out the cup, but we will fight on.

Goals: Mensah (20) El Rayes (29) Jelecek (48) Ruiz (62) Zidane (74) Riva (80) Xavi (85)

I'm not afraid to hide when things don't go well for us and also it also helps other managers that they don't make the same mistakes, if any. Seems like counter formation for 3W-1-4-2 is wrong.

EDIT: I played 3W-1-4-2 against Narrow Diamond in Round 25 last season in league and nearly lost there, strange one

Opposition manager was present.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-03-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I was down 3-1 at home by a higher level team on my 1st match but I crawl back to win him 5-0 away. So its not impossible mate Keep up the spirit !!! Never throw in your towel
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    I was down 3-1 at home by a higher level team on my 1st match but I crawl back to win him 5-0 away. So its not impossible mate Keep up the spirit !!! Never throw in your towel
    No I won't but I don't expect to turn this around, I'm quite shell shocked, but It wont be a bad thing to exit the Cup due to its sheer difficulty in terms of quality, so we can concerntrate on League and CL this season, but we will go into the 2nd Leg and try and play with a bit of 'free spirit' Damn... My players Morales were not at their best... oh well.

I make sure I do a morale and cond check about 20 mins before the important game so as not to let this avoidable issue bring me down.
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    I make sure I do a morale and cond check about 20 mins before the important game so as not to let this avoidable issue bring me down.
    I normally do this myself, but lets be honest, I'm not really concerned about the Cup under its current poor format and the lack of prize money involved, with its increased difficulty of winning now, prize money should be been increased, going out in R2 is going to cost us about $100m this season. Than if we were still playing under the old format where I would be playing L5 in this round rather than L17.
    ParshulXXL likes this.

Was suppose to be an easy ride for you but not sure about me :P
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No I won't but I don't expect to turn this around, I'm quite shell shocked, but It wont be a bad thing to exit the Cup due to its sheer difficulty in terms of quality, so we can concerntrate on League and CL this season, but we will go into the 2nd Leg and try and play with a bit of 'free spirit' Damn... My players Morales were not at their best... oh well.
    Yeah, hard result to come back from, especially since he scored so many at your home ground. But I start to agree with you and actually be happy to be out of the Cup, now after my 1-4 loss at home, my players all dropped morale and I have a very difficult League game against my main rival in a few hours, he got out of the cup in the first round so his team is pretty well rested by now.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    Yeah, hard result to come back from, especially since he scored so many at your home ground. But I start to agree with you and actually be happy to be out of the Cup, now after my 1-4 loss at home, my players all dropped morale and I have a very difficult League game against my main rival in a few hours, he got out of the cup in the first round so his team is pretty well rested by now.
    Well I'm thinking less matches to play and I consider Cup as least important out the 3 competitions myself, hopefully my players stay fresher longer and we can go ahead and go right through the league season without dropping any points this season, 26-0-0 is what we are looking for here this season, but it will be difficult because they are 3 good teams in the league this season, I feel that this is our last real chance of going for the perfect record based on our Quality because I'm not buying any more tokens after this season, hopefully I can farm 200 from videos every 28 days to stay 'competitive'.