Page 79 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Rookie
    League Round 1

B.B.B Young Boys 4 Atletico Karabuk 0

BBB's home form is what could give them hope in what is a very difficult league, but with how they played last night goes to show that they can play against the best...with 4 new signings brought in last night for a total of $547 the BBB board want success after being knocked out the cup in the 1st round in came Pedroso $132 million,Bulat $176,Rahimi $99.6 and Abah $138...all 4 went straight into the side...After a few early chances BBB finally took the lead on 36 minutes when Norris picked up a loose ball and smashed the ball in from 25 yards to give BBB a sender lead at half time...BBB were out for the 2nd half first and had to wait a couple of minutes for Atletico to come out which seem to annoy the BBB players and staff alike. Stright from the off BBB attacked and attacked but found the Atletico defence very stubborn,BBB had to make a forced sub due to Abah picking up a slight knock on came Orozco, Then finally BBB got the break through there played deserved when on the 66th minute Rahimi sent over a cross which fell to Pedroso who had time and space to drill it past the Atletico keeper to score on his debut,BBB had took off Keegan and bought on Scala and within 3 mintues Scala put this game to bed with a nice finish after a slip by a Atletico defender, things took a turn for the wrose for Atletico when CD Klein was sent off for a 2nd yellow on 80 min and straight away Scala second his 2nd as the Atletico defence were left with wide open spaces to make it an impressive 4-0 win and top spot on Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Nice result dv8r, for how long you have Petersen and Suarez in your team?
    This is their 4th season

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    League Round 2

Larzleven 2 BBB Young Boys 0

BBB Young Boys were bought back down to earth with a bang as this league is proving to be ruthless with the game kicking off at 0904 ( yep I was still asleep oops ) Larzleven came flying out of the traps and could of been 4-0 up before they finally took the lead in the 26th minute, whilst the BBB defence were at 6's and 7's Galvez was somehow allowed to wriggle free past 2 defenders before slotting the ball just out of reach of Baturov in the BBB goal that was to prove to be the only real highlight of the 1st half

I'm not sure what was said to the BBB players at half time ( i was in bed still ) but they came out with purpose and should of got on the score sheet when Keegan played the ball through to Norris who will he score will he shoot no it went out for a corner ?????? that would prove to be costly as with 15 mintues left to go Fernandez scored with a bullet header after Baturov went walk abouts,from then on the Larzleven players coasted to victory...final score 2-0
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Your stadium looks like a training camp )
    That's why I was spending tokens last time, I was trying to improve my stadium
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

FCK league update: FC Kneipenkick 4-0 Ujo FC (1-0)
    Sweet revenge for last seasons cup exit. There he trashed me in the first match of the season 4-1 (highest loss in club history, could not turn in the second leg, 2-1) and he made it up to the semis. Ujo did not work much on the squad, but he normally gets very good results (4-0 first league match, 6-0 CL). For this match he changed his line-up slightly, but I could detect a weak point. This win was very important.
    Season 38-fck-ujofc.jpg
    Season 38-fck-ujo-statistics.jpg

In the evening FCK faces a scout buyer in the cup ( who even bought official club jerseys and has a 46k stadium ) and hopes to get a good result there, too.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-13-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Got 5 injuries in 2 matches yesterday and i am forced to play with a formation that i never used before.
    it's 4-1-2-1-2: dl dc dc dr
    dmc
    mc mc
    amc
    st st
    if anyone uses this formation i would like to ask if it works against classic 4-4-2 ??
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Cup, 1st leg - Perfect Tactics (L5, 44.6) 2-0 arus pelangi (L8, 41.9)

A very early goal in the first minute from Petersen gave us a 1-0 lead from a 1 v 1 position. Petersen had a chance to make it 2-0 but his free kick went straight into the wall. arus pelangi had chances as well, Ayata took the ball on the counter but his cross found the head of Bogdany, our defender. Cazorla forced a corner but it came to nothing, then from another corner Norris' header went straight at the goalkeeper. After constant pressure from Perfect Tactics, we got a second goal after Dandaliver's shot went off the bar. It was a match dominated by Perfect Tactics but it was arus pelangi's defence that kept the score low.

Goals: Petersen (1'), Dandaliver (75')
    MOTM: Bogdany

We had 15 corners in this game, none scored lol.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    i won 4-2 away in the league lastnight. conceded in the 1st min and thought here we fkn go but my team started to run riot after about 30min. Both managers attended

I won 4-0 in CL at home with all my reserves/subs.

Got my games at 14.35 and 16.44 today against 2 teams with better quality.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    FCK league update: FC Kneipenkick 4-0 Ujo FC (1-0)
    Sweet revenge for last seasons cup exit. There he trashed me in the first match of the season 4-1 (highest loss in club history, could not turn in the second leg, 2-1) and he made it up to the semis. Ujo did not work much on the squad, but he normally gets very good results (4-0 first league match, 6-0 CL). For this match he changed his line-up slightly, but I could detect a weak point. This win was very important.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCK-UjoFC.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	3407
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCK-Ujo-Statistics.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	3408

In the evening FCK faces a scout buyer in the cup ( who even bought official club jerseys and has a 46k stadium ) and hopes to get a good result there, too.
    like BARCA! )
    Chris Rath likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Cup, 1st leg - Perfect Tactics (L5, 44.6) 2-0 arus pelangi (L8, 41.9)

A very early goal in the first minute from Petersen gave us a 1-0 lead from a 1 v 1 position. Petersen had a chance to make it 2-0 but his free kick went straight into the wall. arus pelangi had chances as well, Ayata took the ball on the counter but his cross found the head of Bogdany, our defender. Cazorla forced a corner but it came to nothing, then from another corner Norris' header went straight at the goalkeeper. After constant pressure from Perfect Tactics, we got a second goal after Dandaliver's shot went off the bar. It was a match dominated by Perfect Tactics but it was arus pelangi's defence that kept the score low.

Goals: Petersen (1'), Dandaliver (75')
    MOTM: Bogdany

We had 15 corners in this game, none scored lol.
    From this 15 how many of them was "real" ? I mean, if you get one there will appere 2,3 )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook