Page 70 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Congratulations FCP! You did it like Barca ))
    I love what Barca did. Got some friends who can write irritating post on FB about football about teams they dislike.
    They supported Milan, didn't hear them anymore after 4 - 0

There's a clueless manager in the CL lol.. He brought on a defender for a midfielder on 15 minutes at 0-0...At half time he took off his 5* striker for a 4* striker and then on 80 minutes he subbed out the defender he brought on earlier lol. He won but wow, I don't see the logic because there were no injuries.

That guy along with 3 other giants in this tie are all on the other side...So I will be dodging them until the semi-finals at least
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Harrogate Town 1-0 FC Neubuz

Goals: 16' Konrad Giel

A nervy game at the CNG stadium for Harrogate Town but they did enough. Again it is Konrad Giel with the goal in the 16th minute. A wonderful solo effort getting the ball on the half way line, he ran at the defence from the right side before cutting inside and letting fly with his left foot, curling it into the top corner leaving thew opponent keeper with no chance to get anywhere near it.

Unfortunatley after the match David Winder was unavailable for comments but his assistant manager Eric Cantona was on hand to comment.

Roy Keane for ITV: Hello Eric been a long time since we have seen you involved with the beautiful game. How do you feel the team did today?

Eric Cantona: Ah Oui, Roy thank you it was good to get the call on Monday to be offered the role of David Winder's assistant and I couldn't say no. I think the boys did well today we have a good young squad and I think that showed a bit today as they are nearly all new to Chsmpiond league football. I will be getting hands on with the forwards as I feel Ian can do a little more infront of goal. Having not scored yet. Although they he does have 2 assists so far.

Roy: Who do you feel will be the key player for your club this season? So far it is looking like the Konrad Giel show for you guys.

Eric: I feel it will definitely be Konrad by the looks of things. He reminds me of one super player out there at the moment. PERFECT TACTICS Chano Peterson. I also have a feeling Ian Blackstone will come good and soon start to score freely. Chuck Norris reminds me alot of you actually Roy. A tough tackling ball winning midfield player.

Roy: Well thank you for that Eric. It was nice to see you again and good luck with the new job as Harrogate Town's Assistant manager.

Eric: Thanks Roy see you soon. Bye.

That raps up another post match show from harrogate Town's latest game. See you all soon.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

CL update: FC Kneipenkick 8-1 Tran Ngoc FC (2-1 ht)
    Leudo opened already after 3 minutes, Hassler made it 2-0 after 8 minutes, but then the match slowed down. Until minute 28 when Rasch made an ugly foul within the box, the away team used the penalty. At HT changed the formation and the mentality (stupid manager mistake, I played in the league 4-4-2 with short passing and in the CL I switched to 4-5-1, but forgot to choose mixed passing). With mixed passing and a 3-2W-2N-2W-1 the match ran much better in the second half and Kunz (62, 81), Leudo (74, 75) and Clemens (85, 88) made it 8-1. MOTM: Clemens (2 goals, 3 preparations)

Tomorrow I expect much harder matches. In the league FCK faces Ujo FC, who is in good form (4-0 in league, 6-0 in CL) and kicked FCK out of last years cup and in the cup a scout buyer is waiting.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-12-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    There's a clueless manager in the CL lol.. He brought on a defender for a midfielder on 15 minutes at 0-0...At half time he took off his 5* striker for a 4* striker and then on 80 minutes he subbed out the defender he brought on earlier lol. He won but wow, I don't see the logic because there were no injuries.

That guy along with 3 other giants in this tie are all on the other side...So I will be dodging them until the semi-finals at least
    Gotta be up there with the scout buyer that couldn't qualify from the group stages in your CL last season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thank you very much nordeus! you sons of ......................................!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    Season 38-untitle.pngSeason 38-untitled.png
    3 days
    6 days
    6 days
    4 days
    4 days
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    Thank you very much nordeus! you sons of ......................................!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitle.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	3384Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	3385
    3 days
    6 days
    6 days
    4 days
    4 days
    Ouchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Apprentice
    Started off with 0-2 victory in the league and 5-0 win in CL. I got placed in a league which is the worst I have seen in a long time. I hope they are active to make it more fun. Didn't watch the first game. I won 3-1 at home in the cup and tied 3-3 away against a player 4 quality points and two levels better than me in the cup and next up is a team that is 3 levels higher than me. It's going to be borring when I meet the first level 10-11 that actually has a really good team.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Gotta be up there with the scout buyer that couldn't qualify from the group stages in your CL last season.
    Now that I'm reaching level 5, I notice a lot of people get support from their friends. At least 3 people watched my main CL opponent today, I don't like adding people because of unwanted friendlies but I may have to add some people if I want to get possession bonuses

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Now that I'm reaching level 5, I notice a lot of people get support from their friends. At least 3 people watched my main CL opponent today, I don't like adding people because of unwanted friendlies but I may have to add some people if I want to get possession bonuses
    This is what happens when we are 10 quality better than every other team on your level on average, I've nearly gained another 1 quality on power training alone in the last day, take away youth player I'm at 102.1, most other teams average about 92 in L16. Most other managers just want to try and tilt the game engine in our opponents favour by supporting our opposition, but usually our quality is more than enough.