Page 110 of 385 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think you friend had everything ok and if he had is very poor from engine then, what I should say...
    Nah, he did all perfectly. He checked this pal last match and saw sistem giving 4-4-2. He uses and used 4-1-2-1-2 which is a perfect counter. As you can see, he had 72% ball possession, he plaied for the whole match in his defense yet the other guy had more occasions, shoots and attempt in just 5 minutes (i followed the match along with my friend, no manager on the other side). Simply, he got trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    where are my legs?
    How I know R2D2 don't have legs...hahahahahahaha
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Haha well at your level I would hope so. I hope to get some big bidding wars on the go when I get up a few more levels. Still being at that point where there is so many inactive teams now hampers it a bit I think. Still I am course for a 26-0-0 and 0 conceded. Lets see how far I can go till I concede in the league.
    Last season I went 12 games without conceding a goal and went to concede just 7 goals all last season, our club record however is only 4 goals conceded and in that season we only conceded 4 goals, that included a 2-0 defeat.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    How I know R2D2 don't have legs...hahahahahahaha
    Just wait to Darth Sidious see that photo... lol

I'm actually thinking of requesting a forum name change, from July Fourth to Hatsune Miku and start actually being nice to people for once.

In the words of one Barney Stinson. Challenge accepted. Does that conceded just stand for league or all competitions?

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    In the words of one Barney Stinson. Challenge accepted. Does that conceded just stand for league or all competitions?
    Just for league, 2 managers in this forum hold the low record of 2, Vladomaniac and Dv8r.

While I was bored and just messing around this afternoon, I started looking through the squads of other teams in my cup competition. Seeing a DR with 5* and just 2 points away from next level, I thought, "to hell with it", and made an offer for him. Imagine my surprise, when I got the message that my offer had been accepted and he was now my player. It cost me 12M and 11 tokens, which I thought was pretty reasonable for a 22yo. I can't really understand why the other manager sold him, as he was their 3rd best player, and he is level 10.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

FC Kneipenkick update:

League: La Salle FC - FC Kneipenkick 0-2 (0-1)
    Today it was Latin America day for FCK. In the league we travelled to La Salle (Argentine), who was second in the table. The home side chose a very offensive 3W-1-2-3W-1. Kneipenkick, a very defensive 4-2DMC-2W-2ST, but used some red arrows. The match was decided by two counter attacks. The first one by Rubin de Toledo (28.) and the second one by Gürser (85.).

CL: Fresihin FC - FC Kneipenkick 0-2 (0-1)
    From Argentine FCK travelled quickly to Mexico where Fresihin FC waited for the away side. Fresihin could grab a 7-0 win in the first CL match, their asymetric formation (DL-DC-DC-DC-DMC-DMR-MC-MC-ST-ST) did not look dangerous on paper, but considering their first result, FCK was warned and fielded a 4-1-4-1. Both teams had a lot shots, but not so many on target. FCK used theirs better by Kunz (30.) and Mosqueda (81.). Two minutes before the end f the match Mosqueda got injured, but he had luck, it was only a two days injury. Thanks to 5 red magic pills he will be able to continue playing football after the server restarts.

Edit:
    Tomorrow it will get tricky, our cup opponent uses even more green boosters than us and I spent 50 today. The 1-1 from the home leg is no good result and the other manager knows what he/she is doing.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-14-2013 at 09:41 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just for league, 2 managers in this forum hold the low record of 2, Vladomaniac and Dv8r.
    Ok well as said challenge accepted. I want to aim for there record now and beat that.

CL token buyer is a bit of a noob. Drew 1-1 against 10 men. He started with the narrow diamond and I was expecting him to put on his AML and switch to a 4-5-1 V against the opponents' narrow diamond but he didn't and it cost him the points
    July Fourth and Chris Rath like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<