Page 162 of 385 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

I won 7-0 in the league very easy game but 2 hours later I had the Champions and he played ultra defensive with ALL of his players with blue arrows... It finished 0-0 away but I'm still first in the group and it's not a bad result...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    I'm 3rd in league behind a 2/3 stars players team
    my league atm
    1st 2* team
    2nd 3* team
    3rd 3* team
    4th 5* me
    plus they are all inactive never watching games
    dafaq

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    my league atm
    1st 2* team
    2nd 3* team
    3rd 3* team
    4th 5* me
    plus they are all inactive never watching games
    dafaq
    It seems like the stronger your team is, the more likely the game engine is going to troll you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ya game engine is on a particular troll mood lately, even more than at start. I faced this abandoned team in CL which had an injury right since minute 8. Yet for all the remaining time we weren't able to score more than 2 goals, and they even had some occasions.

Champion's League, matchday 3:

New Team 2 - 0 Maestro

Pointless to make a resume, so screens will tell enough of the story.

On a side note, i REALLY don't know what to do with Julian Ross. It's a last year's scout on Q36 which in 6 games managed a 4-4-5-7-4-4 rating. As soon as he got a yellow card i immediatly subbed him, i feared he would end the match right after few mins. Should i sell it? .-. might let him take the bench for a while, but i don't really know how to deal with game's engine on those things.

On the other side, i can't really be that much pissed. I followed Bakuretsu's CL match against another abandoned team with about 11 quality less then them. And another proof of game engine's trolling was in the result: 1-1 with the other team playing first in 10, then in 9 ppl. On top of that my friend told me later that his dmc suffered a broken foot and will be out 8 days (for my giggling :3), lol, talk bout trolls.

Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-16-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It seems like the stronger your team is, the more likely the game engine is going to troll you.
    Well i really disagree on this 1, it never happens to me. The league and CL is now not about winning or losing. Its about how many goals my lads is going to score.

It has gone to the extend that I have decide not to post my league and CL result until the end of season and now I find the cup as the only challenging part in T11.
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 03-16-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well i really disagree on this 1, it never happens to me. The league and CL is now not about winning or losing. Its about how many goals my lads is going to score.

It has gone to the extend that I have decide not to post my league and CL result until the end of season and now I find the cup as the only challenging part in T11.
    Perhaps your team is an exception, A team full of legends playing in L2 against some inactive teams, so likely hood your going to score a bucket load of goals every game, Its when your 10-15 quality average ahead the trolls seem to hit you the most. I lost my 1st game in the league for over 3 seasons, 81 games, disappointed because a new club record was indeed insight but thats gone as well. everything just seems pathetic at the moment.
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Perhaps your team is an exception, A team full of legends playing in L2 against some inactive teams, so likely hood your going to score a bucket load of goals every game, Its when your 10-15 quality average ahead the trolls seem to hit you the most. I lost my 1st game in the league for over 3 seasons, 81 games, disappointed because a new club record was indeed insight but thats gone as well. everything just seems pathetic at the moment.
    I am thinking of downgrading my squad next season but i realise by then i will be facing even tougher cup opponent. **** happens !!!
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    I am thinking of downgrading my squad next season but i realise by then i will be facing even tougher cup opponent. **** happens !!!
    This is why I am keeping my 2* youth players so the system thinks my overall quality is 4 less than it should be when the cup draws get done at the beginning of next season.

Cl update:
    Season 38-rodrigofc.jpg
    Goals: Mosqueda (3.), Clemens (17.), Kunz (23., 30., 35., 54., 72., 86.), Fathi (26.), Lindeborg (32.), Wagner (90.)
    Red cards: Espinoza (30., Rodrigo FC)
    Injuries: Purt (30., FCK), Gürser (83., FCK)
    MOTM: Kunz
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    Disappointing match for Ottawa Blue Claw during the 3-2 lost for CL. and 6-2 win for League. I am at my girlfriends house. So there will no conferences for today. I'm sorry guys
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League