Page 200 of 385 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Thai Team 0-6 July Fourth League Round 8
    Thai Team 88.8 4-1-2-1-2 ND - July Fourth 103.5 3N-1-3W-1-2

ALDEAS won earlier today which needed a instant response from us to make sure we got back up to pole position in the league which we sure did with an excellent 6-0 over the only Thai Team thats in our league this season, Mensah firstly was booked early for a foul, and Seaman saved the free-kick to keep us level, The early play came from Miku trying to find passes to our other players, July Fourth then took control of the game, we missed a couple of chances firstly Adams shooting wide of the post and a Novotny header that just went over the bar... Rocky put us in front with a long range drive and a Pederson foul gave Mensah a chance to produce his magic from the free-kick, once again he was able to get a sweet contact on the ball and cleanly finish it, Papaleo was now the instrumental figure in the game, after 2 missed chances at the end of the 1st half, Papaleo got the ball early beat the marker and slot it past the keeper, Mensah had another free-kick but this time it was saved, then Michu setup L.McNamara in a fine play past the defence and L.McNamara's shot on target was enough to beat the keeper, we took Mensah off the field of play and that proved to a wise choice as July Fourth were to get 2 more free-kicks and Papaleo dispatched them both to complete a hatrick.

Goals: Rocastle (18) Mensah (26) Papaleo (50,74,79 HAT) L.McNamara (71) MOTM: Michu
    dv8r, iamdjw and FCP like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

ALDEAS won earlier today which needed a instant response from us to make sure we got back up to pole position in the league which we sure did with an excellent 6-0 over the only Thai Team thats in our league this season, Mensah firstly was booked early for a foul, and Seaman saved the free-kick to keep us level, The early play came from Miku trying to find passes to our other players, July Fourth then took control of the game, we missed a couple of chances firstly Adams shooting wide of the post and a Novotny header that just went over the bar... Rocky put us in front with a long range drive and a Pederson foul gave Mensah a chance to produce his magic from the free-kick, once again he was able to get a sweet contact on the ball and cleanly finish it, Papaleo was now the instrumental figure in the game, after 2 missed chances at the end of the 1st half, Papaleo got the ball early beat the marker and slot it past the keeper, Mensah had another free-kick but this time it was saved, then Michu setup L.McNamara in a fine play past the defence and L.McNamara's shot on target was enough to beat the keeper, we took Mensah off the field of play and that proved to a wise choice as July Fourth were to get 2 more free-kicks and Papaleo dispatched them both to complete a hatrick.

Goals: Rocastle (18) Mensah (26) Papaleo (50,74,79 HAT) L.McNamara (71) MOTM: Michu
    MOTM is random lol... Did Michu get any assists?

Another big win for July Fourth!!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Lol tomorrow you will have 1 week ))
    Yeah, and what bugging me is the fact that only my rated players got injury. This year I was poor in tokens, so my squad is a mix of 3-4-5 stars, which been roatated in League, but injury occurs only on players with 5 stars and my only Scout.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Good job July!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Yeah, and what bugging me is the fact that only my rated players got injury. This year I was poor in tokens, so my squad is a mix of 3-4-5 stars, which been roatated in League, but injury occurs only on players with 5 stars and my only Scout.
    I just saw somebody writed same in a new topic today is wierd...

I have 9 scouters and I don't thnk I had 3 injured players from the start of the season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    MOTM is random lol... Did Michu get any assists?

Another big win for July Fourth!!
    He only got 1 assist, that was a bit strange with Papaleo netting a hatrick and only getting a 7.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Cup game in half hour, lets qualify to the next round!

Thats well random Michu getting MOTM. Good jpb on the victory though
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Early finish for me today, and now 29 hours until next game. Time for my players to have a break in the sun.

We started today with a Cup match in Israel, in which we started with a 3-1 lead. A draw was OK, but the fact that their goalie won man of match, probably sums up the match.

Result: ISRAELI TEAM 1-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Alonso 35, Morgada 90
    M.o.M: Borrowman (IS)

We gave a good account of ourselves, but it just seemed that it wasn't going to be our day, especially after our hosts took a first half lead through Alonso. We kept plugging away, but a defeat seemed imminent, until Hector Morgada headed a last gasp equaliser from a cross from Marcus Bentley. This is our third victory over a level 10 team, in the competition.

Our league match was at home against the 3rd place team, who were two points behind us. The win puts us clear in 2nd. Now hoping the leaders slip up tonight.

Result: LONDON CITY 4-2 TONGFANG UNITED
    Goals: Kennedy 7, Morgada 28, Manning 32, Petrovskiy 46, Zola 60, Hafsa 84
    M.o.M: Hector Morgada

The team were slightly apprehensive before the start of this top-of-the-table clash, but nerves were calmed when Dave Kennedy rifled in an early goal. Further goals came from Hector Morgada and Clayton Manning, before the break, seemed to make the game safe. At the start of the second period, Petrovskiy pulled one back for the visitors, but we soon restored a three goal lead when Adam Zola blasted a long range effort past the hapless 'keeper. A late goal from Hafsa, was just a consolation for United.
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

We just lost in CUP with 4-1 home, they scored 1 time from pentaly and 3 times from corner, why I have 2 players with that SA?

No reason to cry but is sad... we had almost 70% possession and they had 10 corners..