Page 236 of 385 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    the game engine was same before you are talking about him like he's a virus or something )
    no its new in my server...lol...thing unreasonable like this is happened in other server but not mine for the last 2 seasons..lol...im ready for next season hahaha...trebless...here we come...

Still looking for a scout DC. New refresh today, and the only one DC my scout proposes is this sh... this player

Season 38-scout.jpg

If there is no good DC (at least 34quality/22yo) on the next refresh, i'll wait for the next season list...
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Banned
    at the moment i'm second in league 2 points behind the first. In cup I won away 2-1 the first leg of the last 16. In CL today i play against the last... if I win while the 2nd lose or just draw away against the first I will advance to the next round.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    at the moment i'm second in league 2 points behind the first. In cup I won away 2-1 the first leg of the last 16. In CL today i play against the last... if I win while the 2nd lose or just draw away against the first I will advance to the next round.
    Great job don't give up you will be 1st in league too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Still looking for a scout DC. New refresh today, and the only one DC my scout proposes is this sh... this player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scout.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	3866

If there is no good DC (at least 34quality/22yo) on the next refresh, i'll wait for the next season list...
    50 tokens for him, no way
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

1st in league with 10 points more then 2nd
    CarlTaut likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    no its new in my server...lol...thing unreasonable like this is happened in other server but not mine for the last 2 seasons..lol...im ready for next season hahaha...trebless...here we come...
    the game engine was same before

Addicted
    Currently 1st in the league by goal difference coming into today (though blew a 2-0 lead against a stronger opponent yesterday to draw 2-2) and top of my CL group going into the last game, though I intend to put out my weaker team for that.

Would be nice to win a league rather than become runner up mind.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Game against 5th place in 10 minutes! Go Orlova!

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scout.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	3866

This player would be dead after next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*