Page 235 of 385 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Still 20minutes till maintenance is over. God going slow
    I'm waiting as well... I can heal Miku and then run all 3 types of training the go to sleep.... zzzzz
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm waiting as well... I can heal Miku and then run all 3 types of training the go to sleep.... zzzzz
    Nice, I have to wait for this auction still aswell. Wouldn't mind finding a good number 2 striker as Daud is good but a slow trainer

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    Got home cup match tonight. Seems most of the team stronger than me (q26.8). My opponent has q29.7 with classic 4-4-2. I plan to encounter with 4-5-1V, mentality normal with hard tackling. Good luck my team!
    Only got 2-2 draw after led 2-0. Damn, i didn't wake up for the match. Actually i have league 30 mins before this cup match. So i didn't fine tune my player and tactic. When i wake up most of my player at 25% condition. Anyway, i must win my 2nd leg away cup match.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Cup, 1st leg - Perfect Tactics (L5, 46.7) 1-1 FC alemanu (L8, 47.1)

Goals: Pisha (24'), Mata (63')
    MOTM: Saa

Not a lot to discuss but we should have won when Mata was put through right at the end but his shot went over.

Our first draw in over 2 seasons and we have to do something special if we want to progress to the next round. Still unbeaten at home since level 2
    Lol crazy result for u )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    New signing for FCK:
    Attachment 3818

Reza replaces Miklós Purt (quality 28) in the rooster. We thank Miklós for one and a half years good performance and wish him all the best at his new team Yaguz FC (Level 4).

League update: FC Kneipenkick 6-0 Atl. Madrid (1-0)
    1-0, 2-0 Kunz, 3-0, 6-0 Decker, 4-0, 5-0 Sutter (prepared by Reza )
    Is a good player and is good that he's young.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    kullehh FC 4 : 0 Home FC

goals by Sabia 46' , Khorshidi 67' & 75' and Khalili 79'

league match
    The clasic 4-0
    kullehh likes this.

5 minutes kick off league matchday 11 friday the 13th

Season 38-44.jpg

not good for......

Apprentice
    the game engine finally hits our server.....we lost 2 times in a row against a lower inactive opponents....and my rival also losing badly against that type of opponent...so now, the one who is leading the league our some mid table teams....dammmm engine...no money for you though...i wont spend a single money more for this season....its enough for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    the game engine finally hits our server.....we lost 2 times in a row against a lower inactive opponents....and my rival also losing badly against that type of opponent...so now, the one who is leading the league our some mid table teams....dammmm engine...no money for you though...i wont spend a single money more for this season....its enough for me....
    the game engine was same before you are talking about him like he's a virus or something )
    Playsmartpeople likes this.