Page 262 of 385 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I got rid of Raouf and Affidudin. I've worked out who I'm ditching at the end of the season, 6 players are leaving with 2 which I'll think about.

2 players currently low end 6* and without SA, reckon they should be sold?
    Be quite easy to replace them with a high-end 5* young player next season won't it?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Be quite easy to replace them with a high-end 5* young player next season won't it?
    Hmm it may have to wait until day 4 when people stop going crazy on auctions. My first team will already be sorted so I won't have to worry about replacements. My main aim is to lower my average as low as possible... I'll do this right after my CL final match (if I get there) and on the last day, just buy cheap 3* players like crazy

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Result Just In...

Colin FC 2-0 ALDEAS... A win today for July Fourth against Trupi Legion will put us 8 points clear at the top of the league and should leave the reminder of the league once again playing for second place.
    July Fourth 2-0 Trupi Legion League Round 13
    July Fourth 104.0 3-4-1-2 - Trupi Legion 89.7 4-4-2 Classic

July Fourth move 8 points clear at the halfway stage of the league season. like yesterday's league game an unconvincing win for July Fourth, not really creating much and wasting too many chances again, Makes me wonder If I didn't have these 7* and 8* players in my squad I'd struggle to do well in this league but its normally the 5* players that put in the best efforts, I forgot to put Seaman back in goal for Murphy after playing 5 friendlies against alt accounts yesterday for a bit of $ and boosters, None the less not a lot to say about this one but Trupi Legion played 4-4-2 classic which can be difficult to break down sometimes with a 5* first XI, Papaleo should of stayed injured, did nothing for us in this game, It took July Fourth 10 minutes to settle in as the Trupi Legion started well with the first few attacks, July Fourth got the hold of the game with starting to control it and create a few chances, Michu beat a few defenders in the 34th minute and sent his shot low to curl into the bottom corner for the lead, our 2nd goal in the second half came from a wonderful strike from Miku from 25 meters, other than that we continued to waste chances, Zidane should of scored near the end and also they injured Kevin Mensah... which means that gives us a headache for our 1st leg tonight in the Champions League Last 16 match.

Goals: Michu (34) Miku (56) MOTM: Murphy.

FAO Raykco... Trupi Legion here had easily a starting line-up of over 95 quality with an overall squad quality of 89.7

Mensah out for 4 days... I'm afraid he will miss tonights first leg in CL for sure, It's just a question whether there will be enough videos to bring him back tomorrow, but he should return for the 2nd Leg on Tuesday.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-24-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    dv8r likes this.

Hmm it may have to wait until day 4 when people stop going crazy on auctions. My first team will already be sorted so I won't have to worry about replacements. My main aim is to lower my average as low as possible... I'll do this right after my CL final match (if I get there) and on the last day, just buy cheap 3* players like crazy
    Thats what I'm doing. Keeping my squad together until after CL Final (or if i get knocked out earlier) I'm going to win the league now for sure. 8 points clear.

League, round 13 - "Thai Team" (26.6) 0-10 Perfect Tactics (46.7)

We knew we were in for an easy game. Thai Team having scored no points and having the 2nd worst defensive record in the league, only a big win was on the cards and it looked that way from the first minute. Balbuena's shot was blocked by defender but then came the first goal, Mata put through on goal and picking out Petersen to smash home. Suarez made it 2-0 on 17 minutes after some good skill put him well clear of the defence and calmly slotting the ball past the goalkeeper. A long range Fabregas strike put us 3-0 then he got his second when Mata squared to him for a tap in, putting us 4-0 up. Suarez got his second on the stroke of half time, Petersen with a short pass to Suarez who smashed it past the keeper. The second half was exactly like the first, Perfect Tactics dominating the whole of the play. Petersen got his second when a free kick was awarded and scored with a sublime finish. A minute later, Fabregas got his first career hat trick, yet again it was from a counter attack and Norris provided the vital pass for Fabregas to complete his hat trick. The goals kept on coming, Lamb capitalising from a counter attack and the full back got his first league goal of the season. Lee Vittalone also got in on the act, Suarez's pass found the defender in plenty of space and he had no problems putting the shot away. The game needed a super sub goal and it did, Nascimento came on and 5 minutes later he was through on goal and slammed it high into the goal for a massive 10-0 score.

The win puts us 5 points clear as SimyFC continues to mount the pressure, she hasn't lost since we beat her on day 2. The return match is played on Tuesday.. What an important match that could be.

Goals: Petersen (6', 48'), Suarez (17', 45'), Fabregas (23', 35', 49'), Lamb (52'), Vittalone (61'), Nascimento (78')
    MOTM: Petersen

Counter formation? What counter formation? Classic attacking at its best...
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I managed to pick up that midfielder and 2 strikers 1 5* and 1 4* all 3 are amazingly fast trainers. All doing around the 130 in practice match. So got my MC training for AMC. And the strikers on a push for stars

League, round 13 - "Thai Team" (26.6) 0-10 Perfect Tactics (46.7)

We knew we were in for an easy game. Thai Team having scored no points and having the 2nd worst defensive record in the league, only a big win was on the cards and it looked that way from the first minute. Balbuena's shot was blocked by defender but then came the first goal, Mata put through on goal and picking out Petersen to smash home. Suarez made it 2-0 on 17 minutes after some good skill put him well clear of the defence and calmly slotting the ball past the goalkeeper. A long range Fabregas strike put us 3-0 then he got his second when Mata squared to him for a tap in, putting us 4-0 up. Suarez got his second on the stroke of half time, Petersen with a short pass to Suarez who smashed it past the keeper. The second half was exactly like the first, Perfect Tactics dominating the whole of the play. Petersen got his second when a free kick was awarded and scored with a sublime finish. A minute later, Fabregas got his first career hat trick, yet again it was from a counter attack and Norris provided the vital pass for Fabregas to complete his hat trick. The goals kept on coming, Lamb capitalising from a counter attack and the full back got his first league goal of the season. Lee Vittalone also got in on the act, Suarez's pass found the defender in plenty of space and he had no problems putting the shot away. The game needed a super sub goal and it did, Nascimento came on and 5 minutes later he was through on goal and slammed it high into the goal for a massive 10-0 score.

The win puts us 5 points clear as SimyFC continues to mount the pressure, she hasn't lost since we beat her on day 2. The return match is played on Tuesday.. What an important match that could be.

Goals: Petersen (6', 48'), Suarez (17', 45'), Fabregas (23', 35', 49'), Lamb (52'), Vittalone (61'), Nascimento (78')
    MOTM: Petersen

Counter formation? What counter formation? Classic attacking at its best...
    Yeah... Screw Counter Formations... You didn't need one here anyways you were far too strong for your opponents.
    Black Hawks likes this.

Apprentice
    I got a question, what's the best way to avoid injury ??

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    I managed to pick up that midfielder and 2 strikers 1 5* and 1 4* all 3 are amazingly fast trainers. All doing around the 130 in practice match. So got my MC training for AMC. And the strikers on a push for stars
    how u identify a player to be fast trainer before u but him?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    I got a question, what's the best way to avoid injury ??
    Play your reserves in less important games.