Page 270 of 385 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Usually yeah. But as what you told before, i noticed that pulling blue arrow on the DMC while pulling red arrows on your DL/DR makes them void the ML/MR s you spoke of still retaining coverage on the back. Having a SS AMC helps to breaking the balance if you put him either normal or red arrow when you face 3 DCs.

On top of that, it's a great formation cause with 1/2 player changes it allows you to play whatever formation. I can switch to 4-5-1 V, 3-5-2, 4-4-1-1, 3-1-4-2 all with one player change. It's the most versatile formation, imho, if build around with coverin double roles on players.
    I have plenty of players with double roles and some with 3 roles. I can turn 4-5-1 V to butterfly and then to the WM formation without using any subs. It's also easy to rotate for injury.. Having DL/DML, DML/ML, ML/AML, AML/AMC, AMC/AMR, AMR/MR, MR/DMR, DMR/DMC, DC/DMC, DC/DR, DL/DC/DR along with 4 MCs and 3 ST, 2 GK is pretty much all you need. Having MC and ST with a 2nd position is even better if you can get hold of one.

It covers all positions at least twice and as you can see you can simply rotate clockwise if one player gets injured. Do this and you're less likely to complain about not having players to cover injuries. Just look at my squad, I have everything covered at least twice apart from ML/MR because I hardly ever need them

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I have plenty of players with double roles and some with 3 roles. I can turn 4-5-1 V to butterfly and then to the WM formation without using any subs. It's also easy to rotate for injury.. Having DL/DML, DML/ML, ML/AML, AML/AMC, AMC/AMR, AMR/MR, MR/DMR, DMR/DMC, DC/DMC, DC/DR, DL/DC/DR along with 4 MCs and 3 ST, 2 GK is pretty much all you need. Having MC and ST with a 2nd position is even better if you can get hold of one.

It covers all positions at least twice and as you can see you can simply rotate clockwise if one player gets injured. Do this and you're less likely to complain about not having players to cover injuries. Just look at my squad, I have everything covered at least twice apart from ML/MR because I hardly ever need them
    Yeah, same for me on ml/mrs lol. Anyways, i think you should alwai have a MAIN module, while covering up for others from that. I almost alwais use my usual 4-1-2-1-2 to start, and adjust it on the way.

I do believe so far:
    1-Using usual modules makes you team play better. I do think some kind of data is stored about your formations, and the most used are likely to be played better.
    2-Buying/changing many players (through season, not at season's start) lowers your rates and play style. A formation made with the ones used to play it will perform better than a team where 7 new ppl were bought.
    3-Arrows are not likely to cover another role: a DL with red arrow won't play as DML (what would blue arrow would make him, then, btw.), as an amc with blue arrow won't be a MC. I do simply think those are indications about the players approach. Red arrow = push, blue arow = wait. An offside trap using blue arrows on the dl/dr will fail, as well as a playstyle on the sides won't break through the DL/DRs if on "wait" approach. Most likely you'll get pressured by them. It could be used to drag out positions on 3-4 man defenses, using blue arrows to drag out the sides while using red arrows on the middle to break there. Today i played on sides with red arrows on AML/R, DL/R, and used blue ones on my ST and MCs. 10 minutes later my ST blown the winning pass for my AML who scored.

On a side note:

I took em while so lil, they grew so fast :[
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-25-2013 at 02:36 AM.
    Chris Rath likes this.

Yeah, same for me on ml/mrs lol. Anyways, i think you should alwai have a MAIN module, while covering up for others from that. I almost alwais use my usual 4-1-2-1-2 to start, and adjust it on the way.

I do believe so far:
    1-Using usual modules makes you team play better. I do think some kind of data is stored about your formations, and the most used are likely to be played better.
    2-Buying/changing many players (through season, not at season's start) lowers your rates and play style. A formation made with the ones used to play it will perform better than a team where 7 new ppl were bought.
    3-Arrows are not likely to cover another role: a DL with red arrow won't play as DML (what would blue arrow would make him, then, btw.), as an amc with blue arrow won't be a MC. I do simply think those are indications about the players approach. Red arrow = push, blue arow = wait. An offside trap using blue arrows on the dl/dr will fail, as well as a playstyle on the sides won't break through the DL/DRs if on "wait" approach. Most likely you'll get pressured by them. It could be used to drag out positions on 3-4 man defenses, using blue arrows to drag out the sides while using red arrows on the middle to break there. Today i played on sides with red arrows on AML/R, DL/R, and used blue ones on my ST and MCs. 10 minutes later my ST blown the winning pass for my AML who scored.

On a side note:

I took em while so lil, they grew so fast :[
    I believe arrows indicate the mentality of the player. Red = attacking and blue = defensive.

I believe they are also used to exploit weaknesses in the opponents team. Using red arrows on wide players along with down both flanks will produce a more attacking wing play style. Also using too many arrows can produce strange results. I just stick with 4 or 5 at most
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth @ Halfway

You have to say looking at what we normally do in the league, this has been a disappointing first half of the season for July Fourth with many low scoring wins and 2 games having lead 1-0 we failed to win.

Eh easy league for you :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League, Matchday 13:

For this match we had our full reserve team going out (plus Mark Lenders). Even on that, our quality was still about 12 points higher. And obviously, nonetheless the game engine tried its best. The opponent wasn't active, which meant a useless 12% more ball possession, and using 4-5-1 flat. As countermeasure, we used the 3-5-2 V (no dmc) willing for the kill with ou superior class since the start. Mellow took the first blood at minute 24, but we were already noticing that they had a couple of occasions (stopped before the area). Biengasky doubled the gap in the second half at minute 51, right before we changed into a more fitting 4-1-2-1-2. From there (52') it was an ok corral: we had at least 10-12 clear occasions with "goes wide!" alwais as last text. Ofc, they scored at minute 73 with their DC Kaportu (form: 5) from a normal play action (how good to take a goal on action by a dc, not even counter).

That was a good enough prelude for the CL match.

Statistics:

Scorers:Mellow, Biegansky, Kaportu.
    MoM: Mark Lenders, New Team, (9)

Champions League, last 16, 1st Leg:

Real Leon 1 - 4 New Team

Despite the wide result, it was another attempt for the game engine to take our ass upside-down. We were playing away with a way weaker team (30.2 vs 17.6) and we had every single main player with its own 99 mor/con ready. Real Leon opted for a 3N-1-4N-2 with a flat midfield, to which we answered with a 4-5-1 aggressive V. The plan was to pinch their MR and ML between our red arrowed DL/DR and normal going AMR/AML. WIth the DMC Julian Ross set with offensive orders, we wanted to pair up the MCs too to create space for him, while against 3 DC we thought our 2 totally free AMs could very easily attack their rear flanks which were totally unguarded, while Hutton in the middle could easily overpower his marker. Which worked as planned since we held the ball with a 65% supremacy even being away. Point was, tho, that as for the League match we had, from minute 4 to minute 24, at least 10 "He got past defense! only the last defender/keeper to go!" followed by as many needed "it fails". Even when we got ahead with ROss which, as planned, turned to be free near the goal (30') we easily noticed something was going on (Ross, again scored, again just a 5 as score at match end-i'm desperate for a playmaker ability scout to suck so much, sigh); that's why since we were overwhelming the second half saw Mark Lenders getting in for the AMR Danny Mellow. We thought the 4-1-2-1-2 we so much love would prove effective, as we wanted to absolutely score more goals in the away match. Again, the second half opened with an Ok-corral towards their goal, which didn't bring anything but rage. Then, in the most pressuring point, Hutton got fouled inside the area and we got a penalty. We were ready to cheer for him, when suddenly we saw Becker going for it (at home, i checked back my PT list just to find Hutton was the first to shoot and Becker 2nd - wtf -) even with Hutton on the field, and something weird actually happened: Becker fails the penalty, and they immediatly tie 1-1 with their MC Sambola. Thanking Nordeus for plotting against stronger teams, we hereby decided to CRUSH these maggots and we immediatly took out Mr. DUmbassPrince Julian Ross, for our young AMR Biegansky, reforming into a very offensive 4-2N-2W-2. In about 4 minutes, the match turned into a bloody mess with Biegansky, Hutton and Lenders pulverizing any precedent resist attempt (78', 81', 85'). With a 1-4 cashed up, we're optimistic for passing the turn. We also did conclude with counters to 3DC-1DMC teams has to play around 2 STs to result effective. We also experimented the same module (4-2N-2W-2) on a same 3-1-4-2 formation with our second team and crushed them 3-0, hence concluding it might be the natural counter to use in the future.

Statistics:

Scorers: Ross (A:Mellow), Sambola, Biegansky (A:Becker), Hutton (A:Lenders), Lenders (A: Diamond).
    Mom: Mark Lenders (9), New Team.

League halfway standings:

Super close as expected. Apart from Baku (28), the 4th has the best quality (23 or so). Tomorrow i'll play the 3rd trying to get ahead more, and since they are the ones who beat me 0-3 in the first matchday (still couldn't understand how his 4-4-2 Flat scored 3 times vs my 4-1-2-1-2 o.o), i'll try go for an overkill.

First result is really wierd, you should score a lot of goals...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yesterday,

2-0 in CL
    4-0 in League

Season 38-screenshot_7.jpg

im trying to undefeated this season.just hope...n my cl going so well yesterday. beat away game 5-0 58star vs 50star
    Devils fc
    Level 14 season 15
    [glory glory devils fc]

last season perfomance lvl 13
    league : 2nd winner
    Champions cup : quarter final
    Cup : quarter final

update as at 26 aug 2013
    current league : -
    current Champions cup : -
    current Cup : pre- home won 3-1

Hall of Fame
    League winner : won 10 times + 3 times 2nd place + 1 times 4th place
    champions cup winner : won 5 times + 2 times 2nd place
    Cup winner : won 4 times + 1 times 2nd place + 2 times 3rd place

Quote Originally Posted by axim78 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_7.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	3982

im trying to undefeated this season.just hope...n my cl going so well yesterday. beat away game 5-0 58star vs 50star
    Staying Undefeated isn't that difficult, going 26-0-0 is.
    axim78 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by axim78 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_7.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	3982

Hmm looks very simple but you never know when you will get a wierd result

Apprentice

hi

hi all iam in the level 3 and i win always league but the problem is i cant save tokens cause i must buy players every season and there is compition in the market always . want to know in higher level will take same tokens or will be more any one if please can tell me in details about higher levels iam curios
    thanks for all