Page 272 of 385 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Great, good and very good
    Yupp! But the "sad" part is that I have 5 players on the "red cross" list... All away for +5 days

Have to use red packs or change my formation until tomorrow´s game.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

What s worse is my dmc. Scout, q36, playmaker S.A. And avg score this season 4.5 -.- let alone how hard to find a good playmaker, i do think it s the main cause of these crap results. It s like i m playing with 10. Been 10 days i try to find a replacement but not even q25 shows up.

Addicted
    Inconsistent results yesterday. Beat a title rival 4-1 yesterday before losing to a lower quality team 3-1 away in the CL (though due to how close the times were between league and CL games, I had to play my backup team, with the first teamers coming on as subs when needed).

Playing a team that has not won a game at all this season, so should be an easy three points tonight.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Rookie
    UYFC United's latest result: 12-0

More to fight. So far this season:

Season 38-half-season-lv4.jpg

Our goal machine, as usual, Lionel Messi. Grew up since the club started
    Season 38-messi-half-season-lv4.jpg

July Fourth 2-0 CHIFLY League Round 14
    July Fourth 104.0 3W-4-1-2 - CHIFLY 91.6 4-2-2-2 Hexagon.

After the trouble between the 2 teams in the first days encounter with CHIFLY playing on hard tackling and injuring 2 of our most important players on the first day of the season, we decided to play the reserve team, YES our reserve team! That also included a 1* and 2* midfielder in the starting line-up, since we were 8 points clear anyways we don't consider our position at the top of the league underthreat anymore, We were looking for a bit of payback here for what really annoyed me on League Round 1. Both of our goals came from no other than Robbie Savage, First goal came when P.McNamara played to Savage onside to get in behind the defence and curl it past the helpless keeper on 12 minutes, and the second came from a Miku corner crossed into Savages head to power it past the keeper to make it 2-0, There you go... CHIFLY taught a footballing lesson and sent back on the plane to spain crying because they could not cringe any of my important players except for the 1* MC who is out for 2 days... but thats no concern to me...

CHIFLY TROLLED.

Goals: Savage (12,32) MOTM: Savage.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-25-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    marc31, Shadow and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

After the trouble between the 2 teams in the first days encounter with CHIFLY playing on hard tackling and injuring 2 of our most important players on the first day of the season, we decided to play the reserve team, YES our reserve team! That also included a 1* and 2* midfielder in the starting line-up, since we were 8 points clear anyways we don't consider our position at the top of the league underthreat anymore, We were looking for a bit of payback here for what really annoyed me on League Round 1. Both of our goals came from no other than Robbie Savage, First goal came when P.McNamara played to Savage onside to get in behind the defence and curl it past the helpless keeper on 12 minutes, and the second came from a Miku corner crossed into Savages head to power it past the keeper to make it 2-0, There you go... CHIFLY taught a footballing lesson and sent back on the plane to spain crying because they could not cringe any of my important players except for the 1* MC who is out for 2 days... but thats no concern to me...

CHIFLY TROLLED.

good job July :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uyfc View Post
    UYFC United's latest result: 12-0

More to fight. So far this season:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Half Season lv4.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	3990

Our goal machine, as usual, Lionel Messi. Grew up since the club started

Name:	Messi Half Season lv4.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	3992
    lol great result in league...
    uyfc likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

FCP
    Lets hope the game engine has finished with it's hickups for this season. Yesterday & the day before been enough. Bye bye 26 - 0 - 0.

Season 38-t11.jpg

Today we had a 0 - 7 victory against the #7.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

CHIFLY TROLLED.

Hahah! Good one ...
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Lets hope the game engine has finished with it's hickups for this season. Yesterday & the day before been enough. Bye bye 26 - 0 - 0.

Name:	T11.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	3995

Today we had a 0 - 7 victory against the #7.
    Interesting, 3 teams fighting for the "crown"...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...