Page 275 of 385 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I can win the League pretty much every season, I can win Champions Leagues quite often and get a 13-0-0 in the CL, I can win the treble three times in a row, I can win the Cup going 13-0-0, I can go undefeated in all 3 competitions in the same season, but I can't get a 26-0-0 perfect league record... What gives???
    Ah well maybe you'll get it next year… Even though the higher the tier the tougher it is...

This is retarded! i never had so many injuries like i do now god dammit! this should not happen i get 2 injuries every day...
    just look at this crap
    Season 38-untitled.jpg
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

League round 14: Harrogate Town 6-0 Man Utd

I missed today's game as I was at a job interview. Which I got. So the side note done.

It looks like a good match. Blackstone got MOTM from setting up a couple and scoring 1 himself. and Norris seems to be banging them in from midfield now. Gaston Ramirez got his 1st for the club with Naruto Uzumaki, Captain and central defender strong hold Assoumani and the ever present on the score sheet with these wins Konrad Giel.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Ah well maybe you'll get it next year… Even though the higher the tier the tougher it is...
    I think its too late to get it now to be honest.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I have an important match tomorrow.

Perfect Tactics vs SimyFC

If we win this game, only a string of freak results will prevent us from winning the league.

A draw won't be so bad but a loss will be painful to handle. I think Mata quite enjoyed taking free kicks today and will continue taking them tomorrow. Petersen can wait one more match.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    League round 14: Harrogate Town 6-0 Man Utd

I missed today's game as I was at a job interview. Which I got. So the side note done.

It looks like a good match. Blackstone got MOTM from setting up a couple and scoring 1 himself. and Norris seems to be banging them in from midfield now. Gaston Ramirez got his 1st for the club with Naruto Uzumaki, Captain and central defender strong hold Assoumani and the ever present on the score sheet with these wins Konrad Giel.
    I want to live long enough to see that result in real life.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    This afternoon, I saw a 24yo, 5* (4 points short of scout), DL, on my transfer list, and decided I'd go for him. It was 4.35pm at the time, and there was 2hr 15 mins, left of the auction. Not wanting to lose him from the list, as I was logging-out, I put my bid in early (the first offer from anyone).

Anyhow, I turned my pc off, and set about getting my evening meal. After cooking and eating, I dozed off to sleep for 30 minutes, and then on waking, sat down to watch Brazil v Russia on the television. At 9pm, I suddenly remembered the auction and was annoyed that I'd missed it, and had wasted a token. Now I've logged back in, I am shocked to see that the player is mine. So obviously, nobody else bid on him. So 1 token for an almost scout player. Can't be bad.
    I wish someone would do the same with J.Ross, he's 36 so lv 3 can't bid on him, and from lv 4 it shouldn't be really a top tier. Altho playmaker sa and good stats should appeal:[

Official: New Team announces the firing of Julian Ross, motivation given were : coz itz' ****zass. Announced a Q29 18 yo still nameless as successor after a 14 token bidwar.
    July Fourth and Darth Sidious like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I want to live long enough to see that result in real life.
    So do I. Would be amazing. Hell I would settle for a 1-0 in my lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I have an important match tomorrow.

Perfect Tactics vs SimyFC

If we win this game, only a string of freak results will prevent us from winning the league.

A draw won't be so bad but a loss will be painful to handle. I think Mata quite enjoyed taking free kicks today and will continue taking them tomorrow. Petersen can wait one more match.
    I think you will piss this game 4-0, and go on to go 26-0-0... again... I logged into Troll City earlier, bought a new 5* GK for an important 1st vs 2nd battle and won the game 1-0, so that puts Troll City on course to win the league now with being 7 points ahead with 12 games left.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    So do I. Would be amazing. Hell I would settle for a 1-0 in my lifetime
    You would settle for a draw... Burton Albion and Exeter City both done it in the FA Cup while both clubs were still in the conference.

You might be able to beat FCUM 6-0 though now.