Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: the game is doom. cup an cl prize money (even 4 1 game) is crap now

Apprentice

the game is doom. cup an cl prize money (even 4 1 game) is crap now

wtf cup an cl prize money nerfed !!!! from few milions 2 nothing !!! now u cant buy any players.. and the game is doomed

everyone is going to leave this game now
    (*_*)

sell before u can buy

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    wtf cup an cl prize money nerfed !!!! from few milions 2 nothing !!! now u cant buy any players.. and the game is doomed
    Yes but now you can win CUP :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

how about your transfer list? are we now on the same foot? cup level reduced means auction list's player quality reduced right? it's total unfair if you still get 5 star players fill in your list

Apprentice
    i don't want 2 win cups or cl i want 2 build strong team first and now they nerfed the prize money.... so 10x 4 nothing and there is no point 2 play the game any more adios

Quote Originally Posted by lola.milo View Post
    sell before u can buy :d
    BLAME NORDEUS!!! hmmm.... FFS
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Before everyone was crying because of opponents now everyone is crying because of moneys and is Nordeus fault right?
    Lola.Milo likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The new cups are completely screwed and its bad news for scout buyers and power trainers as they have high quality relative to their own level and end up playing against higher level teams that are 1 or 2 levels above you which can simply go on the transfer market and dramatically improve their team by buying their regular 5* players.

This new cup structure SUCKS... no need to buy tokens anymore, every team is drawn on QUALITY rather than manager level.

I'm so pleased that I won the treble and power trained the last 3 seasons to win my last 3 cups (otherwise I would been too weak), now I wont see another cup again unless I return back to a regular squad rating for my level and power trained and bought scouts AFTER the cup draws have been made.

This new cup structure has virtually made winning the treble impossible for most teams now. If you were going to do it like this then it should of been done on LEVEL rather than quality.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-10-2013 at 05:47 AM.
    Adel Gamal and reallaw like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Club Name: Man United
    Ligue 1: Аutomatically wins first place after registering
    Ligue 2: First place in the League and win the FA Cup
    Ligue 3: First Place in the League , Second Place in the FA Cup , Second Place in Champions League

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast