Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 265
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

  1. #101
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    WRONG .. bcz those who are used to be winning titles , now are forced to improve the team more, bcz at least psychologically they want to keep that feeling of superiority over other teams , so they will be forced to put their hand in their pockets more
    I think you don't get it. 'cause you're wrong.
    Why should ppl donate for this game and get to play higher lvl managers with their QL, if they can just NOT spend a Cent and play against ppl on their QL too???

  2. #102
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    253
    This game is gona run out of money and close if they don't change it back.
    July Fourth likes this.

  3. #103
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    It's defeats the purpose of those who spend money in this game for seasons now and those who casually play. Doesn't matter now, I already submitted a suggestion ticket like the rest of us had. Thus it will fixed in the next season with a different format. If you're a level four team you should be facing teams between levels 2-5. If you want to win, spend the token and play an effective tactical game.

    When I won my second cup as a level two team, I beat three teams at level 5 and a team at level 6. Thus just at a competitive level, even if I'm the underdog in those four games in the knockout round, I have to spend to win the cup.

    However, it should be the FA cup format. Where the draw is completely random with the chance of tougher teams facing each other early and the lower level teams have the chance to face each other and advance deep in the cup.

    That how things should be like. Regardless a new format is needed.
    being in different level means nothing
    i beat strong team 2 level higher but my players were better
    i beat strong team 2 level higher with his players better but he didn't watch his games so i had 8% advantage which is huge
    the game has nothing to do with real life , did you ever seen an endless promotion league system?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  4. #104
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    129
    Lol people will still be stupid enough to spend alot of cash on tokens desperate for a shit trophy on this gm

  5. #105
    Rookie horsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    of course they will.....its all about £££££££££££££££££

  6. #106
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    I think you don't get it. 'cause you're wrong.
    Why should ppl donate for this game and get to play higher lvl managers with their QL, if they can just NOT spend a Cent and play against ppl on their QL too???
    no .. they will spend .. bcz they need to feel superior again .. as julyfourth said, some will buy now a whole squad of scouts
    ok let us say, you will not buy tokens anymore and rather play in a cup with weaker side, you still forget that you have CL and league to keep up, so you will still need to have best team around
    July Fourth likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  7. #107
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    This game is gona run out of money and close if they don't change it back.
    so you will not spend Tokens on scouts to win league or CL just bcz cup is harder now so they rather give up on the other 2 titles then? in what logic that works?
    CarlTaut likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  8. #108
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    253
    League isn't a problem at all even with 4* Players you'll get easy on 1-4th place. CL my competition is very strong too it's almost like the Cup

  9. #109
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    so you will not spend Tokens on scouts to win league or CL just bcz cup is harder now so they rather give up on the other 2 titles then? in what logic that works?
    You're dumb if you spend money while having the same chances as the ones without spending money in this game. Why would someone buy scouts for a League where 23 out of 26 teams are not active? Tell me genius

    Last edited by reallaw; 03-10-2013 at 04:29 PM.

  10. #110
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Basically you have a choice, Manipulate the squad every season to effectively prepare yourself to win the CUP each season OR play normally and challenge to win the League and Champions League and forget about winning the cup each season, the lack of progression in the cup will hurt many higher level managers due to the fact not enough game $ is coming into the club each season and playing in the CL each season becomes even more important than before.

    Because of the new system the treble is out of reach for many managers each season especially the token buyers that this new cup structure doesn't favour the higher rated token spending teams.
    ThePsycho likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast