Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It was about 4.50 am GMT when I got back on and the signing was made at around 5.30 GMT, just in time before people started to find out about the Royal Rumble Cup format... I got the player I wanted and I needed first!
    Ohhh, well now it's crazy, I just put up my player for sale but it takes 5 and half hours till auction ends...we actually 2 hours away before maintainance. How do you calculate the amount of time for auction because it varies each time...But i'm not worried, last night I couldnt get jack after maintainance either....So many ppl stay awake and try go dig gold now...it don't work no more.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    It's because of you little cowards crying about scout buyers why they made such a retarded cup system and now they will loose many donaters and close the game because of no money income.
    someone is so mad they just peed their panties
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Ohhh, well now it's crazy, I just put up my player for sale but it takes 5 and half hours till auction ends...we actually 2 hours away before maintainance. How do you calculate the amount of time for auction because it varies each time...But i'm not worried, last night I couldnt get jack after maintainance either....So many ppl stay awake and try go dig gold now...it don't work no more.
    When a new season begins I discovered 2 seasons ago on my server that when it opens up after maintenance there are Nordeus generated players on the transfer market to get the auctions going at the beginning of the season and they are all young 18-20 years 5* players and theres about 30-50 of them, so getting in just after start of the new season has worked for me the last few seasons I've picked up 5 good young players this way that I normally use as back up or if they are ace trainers then I may even power train them.

If you list players with less than 3 hours left to maintenance then the system normally makes the auctions last over 5 hours to cover for maintenance time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    "Token Buyers will of used many tokens to vastly improve to 5-10 quality better than any other team in their level, meaning that when this new cup draw comes out they are playing against managers that are 1-2 levels higher than them and while a manager thats 2 levels higher than a token buyer they can buy a 5* player from the transfer market for a few tokens each for a player with more quality than the token buyer pays 50T for their scout players each and that means the token buyers are now at a disadvantage in the cup competitions because of this reason."

wow, that is ONE long sentence haha. I actually had a hard time understanding what you were trying to say since it seems that you bunched together quite a lot of sentences into one big one. Perhaps dividing that sentence up into smaller ones and properly explaining what it is you are thinking about, will help more ppl to understand the problem better?
    I am pretty good in reading comprehension but if even I have trouble understanding you, then i am sure that the ppl at nordeus will have too since they usually misunderstand things easily

Well for once i have to disagree. I understand the situation you feel like you've finished in, but it'a a question of balance.

An eye for an eye.

Yes, you do spend money to improve over the average rate your team, resulting in having a squad with 5,10,15 points avg better than any other team in your league (apart samre tokens buyer parties). Yes, you do get disavantaged into cup now, and only into cup. Why is it not fair? Being a non buyer and having to league, CL, and cup fight teams 10-15 Q better might look unfair to them aswell.
    Keep in mind that low tokens buyers > few large buyers alwais on any game. All Nordeus did was balancing the competitions creating something where who buy tokens to be the best and be at Q X fights same qualities X.

Ofc, still this isn't much of a jack of all trades. IE, i'm facing an opponent in Cup with my same lv (3) but a team with quality 36. Yesterday it was 33,5 , today was 36,4, tomorrow will probably be 40 by that time. His striker went from 36 to 40 in 12 hours. So should i say now New Cup format sucks cause puts me to people 15 points over me? On both sides are losses. And honetsly you can probably have some real thrill apart from keeping getting 26-0-0's every season. Loss is a part of growth :P

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    "Token Buyers will of used many tokens to vastly improve to 5-10 quality better than any other team in their level, meaning that when this new cup draw comes out they are playing against managers that are 1-2 levels higher than them and while a manager thats 2 levels higher than a token buyer they can buy a 5* player from the transfer market for a few tokens each for a player with more quality than the token buyer pays 50T for their scout players each and that means the token buyers are now at a disadvantage in the cup competitions because of this reason."

wow, that is ONE long sentence haha. I actually had a hard time understanding what you were trying to say since it seems that you bunched together quite a lot of sentences into one big one. Perhaps dividing that sentence up into smaller ones and properly explaining what it is you are thinking about, will help more ppl to understand the problem better?
    I am pretty good in reading comprehension but if even I have trouble understanding you, then i am sure that the ppl at nordeus will have too since they usually misunderstand things easily
    Thats probably just down to the way I type sometimes and mention things. It was basically a paragraph done in one go. I wasn't great with gramma at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Well for once i have to disagree. I understand the situation you feel like you've finished in, but it'a a question of balance.

An eye for an eye.

Yes, you do spend money to improve over the average rate your team, resulting in having a squad with 5,10,15 points avg better than any other team in your league (apart samre tokens buyer parties). Yes, you do get disavantaged into cup now, and only into cup. Why is it not fair? Being a non buyer and having to league, CL, and cup fight teams 10-15 Q better might look unfair to them aswell.
    Keep in mind that low tokens buyers > few large buyers alwais on any game. All Nordeus did was balancing the competitions creating something where who buy tokens to be the best and be at Q X fights same qualities X.

Ofc, still this isn't much of a jack of all trades. IE, i'm facing an opponent in Cup with my same lv (3) but a team with quality 36. Yesterday it was 33,5 , today was 36,4, tomorrow will probably be 40 by that time. His striker went from 36 to 40 in 12 hours. So should i say now New Cup format sucks cause puts me to people 15 points over me? On both sides are losses. And honetsly you can probably have some real thrill apart from keeping getting 26-0-0's every season. Loss is a part of growth :P
    15 seasons played, Number of seasons I have went 26-0-0 in the league in our history: 0. In our early days we werent any token buyers with claiming all our tokens from the videos and we kept getting the odd dodgy result and the game trolled me in a few CL finals before, recently being 10 quality ahead of every team in my league has still resulted in the few bad results recently but we have been unbeaten for 77 league games, last 3 seasons were 24-1-1 (lost 1st game because I left reserves in the squad from day before cup game), 25-1-0, 24-2-0.

15 seasons played, Number of seasons I have went 26-0-0 in the league in our history: 0. In our early days we werent any token buyers with claiming all our tokens from the videos and we kept getting the odd dodgy result and the game trolled me in a few CL finals before, recently being 10 quality ahead of every team in my league has still resulted in the few bad results recently but we have been unbeaten for 77 league games, last 3 seasons were 24-1-1 (lost 1st game because I left reserves in the squad from day before cup game), 25-1-0, 24-2-0.
    Mainly, how many points ahead each of these season you ended up winning the league? What were the last 3 results of your finals? (quarter, semi, final)? If the answer is likely more than 10-15 points, and more than 8-10 aggreagted goals, then the new format makes you "pay" your superior quality pairing you up with higher levels :[

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Mainly, how many points ahead each of these season you ended up winning the league? What were the last 3 results of your finals? (quarter, semi, final)? If the answer is likely more than 10-15 points, and more than 8-10 aggreagted goals, then the new format makes you "pay" your superior quality pairing you up with higher levels :[
    Yes, but you don't buy tokens to get better players from the scout or power train just to play teams that above you level wise on a regular basis, because we are playing L17-L18 clubs in the cup this season, It only costs them a dozen tokens to buy some players that can easily sink our team that we spent hundreds of tokens on scouts/PT etc, It doesn't make sense. Last 2 leagues I won by 25 points and the aggregate scorelines for me in semi-finals were 2 goals in my favour last season in both cup and cl semi, Cup final won 5-0, CL final won 5-1.

Yes, but you don't buy tokens to get better players from the scout or power train just to play teams that above you level wise on a regular basis, because we are playing L17-L18 clubs in the cup this season, It only costs them a dozen tokens to buy some players that can easily sink our team that we spent hundreds of tokens on scouts/PT etc, It doesn't make sense. Last 2 leagues I won by 25 points and the aggregate scorelines for me in semi-finals were 2 goals in my favour last season in both cup and cl semi, Cup final won 5-0, CL final won 5-1.
    I don't get why they set up token buyers with non token buyers....like all my acc are facin higher level teams. How come I don't get to face teams lower level with same quality?

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast