Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

Why didn't they keep the old cup competition and introduce this a NEW competition? Then we would have more competitive fixtures every season? Then we get to see the players we bought a lot more?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    i contribute within my means. also i do not see anyone helping anybody but themselves here, all i see is complaints that they cannot pay to win anymore and now must actually use their heads to defeat others.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    Rapyer do you contribute anything to this game or are snide remarks and complaints about people helping others your only fortei?
    lol u r just paying to win, if u r talking about contribute why u dont send to nordeus ur money instead of buying tokens then ?
    it's just a lame way to play and when some1 with normal squad rapes u, u'll just open a new thread raging hard cause u got owned l0l
    Rapyer likes this.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

I understand many people can be upset but I've just knocked off (is it right in english?) a 5th level from the cup, so I'm quite happy and proud
    July Fourth and Gafaton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    I understand many people can be upset but I've just knocked off (is it right in english?) a 5th level from the cup, so I'm quite happy and proud
    that's why the cup is awesome, we've all chances to do something there, not get raped against a guy with more 10 levels
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    lol u r just paying to win, if u r talking about contribute why u dont send to nordeus ur money instead of buying tokens then ?
    it's just a lame way to play and when some1 with normal squad rapes u, u'll just open a new thread raging hard cause u got owned l0l
    No it's because he has several times refused to help others out and complain when others "Adel and July Fourth for example" give their insight in matters.

That remark was not about this whole issue but his elitist attitude in other threads.

I'm level 7 so I'm quite used to being beaten in the cup early on so that's not the problem.
    Last edited by Kukilon; 03-11-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Guess what? I've won many trophies before without buying any tokens before, so I don't need to prove myself there either.

I bought tokens to power train and enjoy myself a lot more with some very talented players in my squad and I like to watch them play well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Mmh, the upper level players bring in their new signed scouts in now - as expected. So FCK will play as an underdog and try to supervive.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Attachment 3322Attachment 3323

better results with a deserted weaker team
    Wow, that is sh*t. It happens quite often that the match engine switches to random result mode, when two managers field similar formations.

Sounds like the new format is a more accurate test of skill and ability rather than the size of your wallet.....boo who to the big spenders....in life not everything is for sale so stop crying that you cant buy success in one small area, hopefully it will build you some character you bunch of sooks

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast