Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

i disagree .. i love it
    last season i had an easy ride till semi & final
    this season is awesome .. many active managers in cup .. very strong sides as good as yours
    it just encourage me to even be better and improve my side
    people need to enjoy the game rather than trying to wining cup by beating less inferior teams
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    Basically I'll stop buying tokens until they revert back to the original system or use July Fourth's format which I highly recommend.
    July Fourth and aiureah like this.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    Basically I'll stop buying tokens until they revert back to the original system or use July Fourth's format which I highly recommend.
    so you rather win cups by playing inferior teams?
    I think the cup now will make the managers skills tactically shows more instead of buy scouts and PT alone .. you need to combine all 3 together now with tactic choices is the vital element here

who can hate that?
    Last edited by shwanko07; 03-10-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i disagree .. i love it
    last season i had an easy ride till semi & final
    this season is awesome .. many active managers in cup .. very strong sides as good as yours
    it just encourage me to even be better and improve my side
    people need to enjoy the game rather than trying to wining cup by beating less inferior teams
    Its more even on quality to begin with but what if you were one of the lower level side that had a full scouter squad and made it all the way to the final and played someone 3 levels higher than you and this manager went into their scout list and bought a scout team which would make a team a legends against yours and you couldn't go back into the market to buy more players to match your opponents quality so easily, It wouldn't make it fair at all. Because you started off withe scouts to begin with your opponent buys legends you can't respond by buying more players in a fair manner.
    Darth Sidious and shwanko07 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Its more even on quality to begin with but what if you were one of the lower level side that had a full scouter squad and made it all the way to the final and played someone 3 levels higher than you and this manager went into their scout list and bought a scout team which would make a team a legends against yours and you couldn't go back into the market to buy more players to match your opponents quality so easily, It wouldn't make it fair at all. Because you started off withe scouts to begin with your opponent buys legends you can't respond by buying more players in a fair manner.
    Well I see some truth in what you say now
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    so you rather win cups by playing inferior teams?
    I think the cup now will make the managers skills tactically shows more instead of buy scouts and PT alone .. you need to combine all 3 together now with tactic choices is the vital element here

who can hate that?
    Where's the point of donating money to nordeus now?? Without incomming money they will close this game soon and then noone will be able to play

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yesterday when they draw the cup, I was facing a level 6 at 35.2* average and today he was 42.6*.... I am level 4 at 37.2* average....I did not pay attention to the change of time (my bet)and lost 6-1 the first game......guess how my feelings are about the change...!!!
    Season 1 : (join at day 10) League : Winner
    Cup : Round of 16

Season 2 : (Actual) League : 1st 8 8 0 0 43 1 +42 24
    Champions League: 1st 4 4 0 0 18 0 +12 12
    Cup : Playoffs

Rookie
    Hopefully some teams with active managers..fk yh!!to boring and easy before

I have allready setup my second 11, to kicked myself early out of it, no meaning to tire my players i will keep them for league and CL, less green less injuries for my best.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Apprentice
    What about let's chill for now, and see what happen through the season. You never know what is going to happen, you might or might not like the format. First day haven't even finished and there are already tones of complaints about the new format
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast