Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Cup over

Attachment 55075

Attachment 55076

chances null, but close anyways

Higher level token buyer. To my eyes, looks like u did very well...
    Gert Funck and La Morralla FS like this.
    Level 40 Manager

in spite of having great supporters we lost today against a strong opponent and chances of advancement are very slim to none

Season 71 - Week 4-cl.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    3-2 win in the league, 1-1 away draw in CL.
    Gert Funck, reddeviljohn and Kylos like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Addicted
    Teda won a league match at home 2:0.

Teda won a CL match on road 9:1, the opponent is weak so this gives us some luxury to use bench players in the second leg.

The biggest news was that I have signed a new 18 yrs old ST: Brazilian, either feet, 192cm, then I did something I have never done so far: I superpower trained him as 1-1 scorer and then up to 8 stars. Actually before I trained him to 8 stars, I used him in couple of matches when he was 7 stars, he did so so but that was what I expected. So I gambled and trained him up to 8 stars, will see how he can perform in the next matches - I plan to use the rest matches to train him and prepare for the next couple of seasons, hopefully he can adapt himself to my team as soon as possible. I am not expecting him to be great this season at all, but if he can do something crazy, I would be very happy!
    talisman and Gert Funck like this.

Lost league game 1-0
    munchen, Kylos and Peter Renn like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Palace teams report, Thursday...

High noon for Palace Terriers League match today, and they played at home against a team playing 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond. Stanislav Dolgoborodov put the Terriers ahead in the 15th minute, but left-winger Ingo Schmitt was injured in a tackle just before the half-hour, and while he was awaiting a substitute, the opposition winger he was hitherto effectively marking romped away and scored an equaliser. Without a left midfielder on the bench, the Terriers Management decided to move attacking midfielder Zdenek Krajca from a central position to left wing, and put a second striker on the pitch in the form of Ben Atkins, making his 100th appearance in a red-and-blue shirt. It proved to be an inspired choice, as young Atkins proceeded to run the visitors' defence ragged, but his team-mates spurned numerous chances to finish off the moves he started. In the 83rd minute, Atkins decided to go it alone and he weaved his way through the defence and coolly slotted the goal past the diving 'keeper for the match winner.

Season 71 - Week 4-pt-ben-atkins-100.jpg

Desert Rats FC were away in the League, and had to make an instant return to form or risk losing more ground in the race for Championship honours. A brace from shadow striker Vinnie Taylor and one each from the striking team of Steve Haddou and Lorcan Ivory were enough to register a 4-0 win.

Palace Casuals played away in the league, and continued their recent mini-revival with a good away draw. Johan Shaqiri scored an early goal to give Casuals the half-time advantage, but the home team struck back on the hour to spark a ferocious hunt for a winning goal, but Casuals hung on for the 1-1 final score. Goalkeeper Jose Maria Rojo made his 50th appearance for the Casuals.

Season 71 - Week 4-pc-jose-maria-rojo-50.jpg

Desert Rats played their away 1st Leg of the Champions League Quarter-Finals against a team with a 2.1Q advantage, and narrowly lost 1-2. Right midfielder Plamen Atanasov scored in the 10th minute to give the Rats the lead at the break, but the hosts hit back with two goals early in the second half to win the match, but Desert Rats have a valuable away goal in hand for the 2nd Leg. Defender Mateusz Slaby made his 50th appearance for the Rats.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-08-2015 at 09:26 PM.
    munchen, reddeviljohn and Kylos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-10-08-17-33-58.jpg
    Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-10-08-17-34-06.jpgSeason 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-10-08-17-34-23.jpgSeason 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-10-08-17-34-46.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

League match against a friend, 1st leg lost 4-2 at home. 2nd time around gave him a lesson on the field with a 9-1 away victory. 5 goals coming from my ST, putting him in 1st for top scorers, hat trick from my MC + an assist, goal from my DMC, 2 assists from my ML putting him in top flight for top assists and top rated players and an assist from my MR. Overall, a great day!
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Mister stability

Season 71 - Week 4-st.jpg
    Kylos, talisman and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Very hard match today !

Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2.jpg
    Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_1.jpg

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast