Thread: How to be good at group stage in Champions League?

How to be good at group stage in Champions League?

I can't win matches in Champions League, even setting max bonus. Even 12Q (L2) players beat or draw with me. I want to atleast qualify for Round of 16, pretty confident I'll qualify for next season. Any good strategies to win (or at least not lose) league matches.
    I also struggle getting full or even 5% possession in home games, but ticket price is same as league's ($5, 1K capacity, 2.5K under construction). How to increase match attendance in CL, since I don't struggle to fill seats in league and the single cup match I play each season.

Preparing way too early, since the early bird catches the worm.

to be honest, i don't think bonuses matter other than to help keep morale up, but you can watch vids/buy morale boosters for that. It's more about formations, strategy, and your attendance at every match. There are plenty of threads here that address these. Look around and i'm sure you will easily find them.

Also, this season I focused on just training my defensive line. It's helped a lot.

- May be it's your formation that matters, i used to think i just need better players to win, but eventually i discovered (after some bad results), that i always need to arrange my team somehow to counter the opponent's formation.
    - Setting bonus will boost your player's morale only if they win, it doesnt have any effect when the match kicks off ( i suppose)
    - About attendence, you must check the number of fans, if you have more fans than your seats, and you have good fan's facilities, your stadium will always be crowded. (Dont push upgrading your stadium too fast, i think lv 2 with 1000 seats is enough, try to upgrade utilities, car-park..) Also, dont forget to upgrade gym, medical facility and pitch (they are much more important than a big stadium).

Follow me. That simjimple :3

Who won 13 consecutive editions of the Champions Leagues