Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: no justice!!!!!

Banned
    I spend 120 dollars in this game to be 10 rating over all my oponents and now i will be screwed
    Last edited by Gergana Ivanova; 10-09-2015 at 04:59 AM.

Famous
    RELAX!!! This hardly means your going to be KO'ed of the champions league. You have TWO always goals. Just win 2-0 or 3-1 at home and u advance. Its actually a manageable deficit because of the away goals tie-breaker, not like u got beat 4-0

Plus, realize at low levels, you'll seldom encounter an active manager before the CL quarterfinals due to the volume of abandoned teams running around; heck their are plenty of abandoned teams in the qtrs. Considering ur opponent has several 5* players, its probably safe to assume his team isn't abandoned. So we weary of stuff like him paying 2 tokens to move his league match, so all his players are fully rested w/ the win bonus on max (since he'll get his money back if he wins).
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-08-2015 at 04:45 PM.
    FVS0777 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Also, stop being a racist.

I beat higher quality teams all the time using a good defensive strategy. Just because you have a bad a$$ team doesn't mean you're always going to win.

Put more thought into your formations and settings. Players from India deserve to win just as much as you do.
    La Morralla FS and Bunzo like this.

Don't forget that's a online game and you can win from anywhere as kind as u have internet connection, so your comment about the guy being from India wasn't very nice.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gergana Ivanova View Post
    I spend 120 dollars in this game to be 10 rating over all my oponents and now i will be screwed
    You've been screwed twice then: the first time was when you made the decision to spend real money on this game.... (grief, investing 120 $ at level 2 !!! What will you do at higher level ?)

Banned
    i was think to spend 20-30 dollars every season but i see this game is not justice

Banned
    i look him from one week he play 4-5 games per day he use same players every game he no spend money but no problem with condition AND NOONE INJURED

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    What does money have to do with it? Money spent in no way guarantees you win.

And you cannot know, he could be using lots of packs to continue with same squad... some of us lazy or busy folks do that.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gergana Ivanova View Post
    i look him from one week he play 4-5 games per day he use same players every game he no spend money but no problem with condition AND NOONE INJURED
    LOL, how u know if he play 4-5 games / day ?

Wait till next season and u will cry harder coz play at lv6 / lv7 cup or if meet result like this

no justice!!!!!-1st-match.jpg

Now, I never lose to hexagon if their team quality lower or equal, u can look on this post, since u need play 2nd match

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...tml#post369218
    Last edited by Joseph Sjarifudin; 10-09-2015 at 04:52 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast