Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: no justice!!!!!

Banned
    This season in the cup player level 6 eliminated me but i dont care for this cup i want the champions league.He no deserve to elminate me

Another match vs hexagon

no justice!!!!!-player-rating-vs-hexagon.jpg

no justice!!!!!-statistics-vs-hexagon.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gergana Ivanova View Post
    This season in the cup player level 6 eliminated me but i dont care for this cup i want the champions league.He no deserve to elminate me
    I totally get you. you invested some money in your team and you expect results. that is understandable, but you are playing only second level so you have a lot to learn about this game.
    first, do not invest too much money because you will only get frustrated when things don't go your way. better spend tokens on red packs rather on scout players.
    keep following this forum and read posts from previous seasons, and believe me, you will learn a lot. good luck
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Famous
    No justice!!!!They will eliminate me from the champions league!!!
    NO JUSTICE!!!!! Attachment 55106

Honestly, I think your team was just in bad luck. But bad luck is not very rare in T11. You must aware of this.

Your GK and a DC had a bad day and that costed you a loss. If you attended the match and noticed their poor performance, you may need to respond and consider to substitute them.

But your team is not in a very bad situation. You still have good chance to win this series because of the huge difference in average quality.

I found you do not respect your opponent, and think that it does not deserve to win. If my team suffer such a weird loss, I will spend some time to study the opponent. It is very difficult to find the true success factors of the opponent with the limited information provided by T11. But in case I found the opponent is in good form in league or CL, at least I will be more careful.

My level 19 team is 35T team. It is 1Q away from team average 6 star. It will face a average 7 star team with players full of SA tomorrow. My all time record against this team is 2 wins and 1 loss even though quality of my team is always 6 to 7Q less than this opponent. I never imagine that my opponent disrespect my team. My team have prepared to suffer a big loss tomorrow. But at the same time, it is also ready to steal another victory if right situation will come again.

Banned
    i no respect him because last him 20 games he no have injured player last 3 days he have over 10 games and conditions is okey he no spend money but everything okey condions no injured he never have injured player him team is just alien people!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    how can you possibly know if he spent money? meaning he bought no new players? otherwise, how could you know?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Just of curiousity, is he scheduling the friendly matches, or is he being challenged?

The team being challenged doesn't lose condition or suffer long-term injuries (injuries lasting longer than current match). All the risk is being taken by the challenger!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

i no respect him because last him 20 games he no have injured player last 3 days he have over 10 games and conditions is okey he no spend money but everything okey condions no injured he never have injured player him team is just alien people!
    You won't able to know how much game he play per day if he is not your friend, even he is your friend, also need at same server to know his fixtures, only fixture not his player condition

You also know if he no injury player, his player condition, use no money, seem you know everything about his team, except you can access his id, this won't happen, CMIIW

You only lose 4-2 at away match from lower quality team, this not big deal, coz later you can take revenge at home.

My old match, take a look

no justice!!!!!-1st-match.jpg

no justice!!!!!-2nd-match.jpg
    Legolas55 and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123