Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree894Likes

Thread: Season 72 - Week 3

What have you learned from last season?
    Not from last season, but from this morning - my star player going from age 21 to 22 seems to have crippled his training speeds. Lots of Green packs were needed to get him back to the standard I wanted him.

Where did you place last season?
    Won the League. Won the Champions League. Runner up in the Cup for the first time in ages - having beaten no more than SIX teams two levels above me.
    Already been given yet another superior team in todays cup so looks like I'm crashing out early this year. My intent is probably going to be to throw the cup as its not a viable competition to win and just concentrate on the others.

What's your current level?
    Now on level 35.

What's your budget for this season?
    15.7B, 217 red 1991 blue 479 green with 4973 tokens in the bank.

Who do you want to replace?
    I wont be replacing anyone. Lots of quality in my team from last season, so no new players are needed. I did power train my super star player back up to being ten star however. He is the highest 9 star here, but when that extra cone is added he will be over the 10 star line again.

What are your goals for this season?
    Without seeing the league draw its hard to say, but I expect to be challenging for both the league and CL. Couldn't care less about the shark cup.
    BeckStar, khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

Palace Terriers report, Season 05 - Day 1, Sunday...

Firstly some admin, left-winger Ingo Schmitt retired at the end of last season, he wasn't at the club long, but put in a sterling effort to Terriers' Championship win last season.

Season 72 - Week 3-pt-ingo-schmitt-s04-retired.jpg

Palace Terriers playing squad at the start of Season 05, with career stats:

Season 72 - Week 3-s05-player-stats-initial.jpg

The Terriers Management decided to spend a few tokens on an away shirt that matched the home shirt the team had been wearing since the start of Season 01:

Season 72 - Week 3-pt-s05-away-shirt-new.png

First match, Cup Preliminary Round 1st Leg away, and Terriers had a convincing win over a similarly rated Level 5 team. Zdenek Krajca started off the new season in the same fashion as he ended the last, registering a MoM performance with two assists for striker Waldemar Sanchez and left-back Cesar Oltra as the visitors notched up two goals in the first half-hour. Rui Pinhal netted a free-kick to make the score 3-0 at half-time, the home side pulled one back on the hour, but Krajca finished off a Julien van der Plas move nine minutes from time to complete the 4-1 win.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-18-2015 at 06:41 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

4 in and 4 out had a lay in and won cup game again team 2 levels higher 4-1
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I won the cup match 1-2 L20 (we) vs L23 so Im happy, Adams and Nedved (MoM) scored,,, so MC's did the work :3

Palace Casuals report, Season 28, Day 1, Sunday...

Like Palace Terriers, Casuals had a player announce his retirement last season. Another player who wasn't at the club for long, but has contributed to past successes:

Season 72 - Week 3-pc-anthony-petrovski-s27-retired.jpg

Season 28/Level 26 playing squad with career stats:

Season 72 - Week 3-s28-player-stats-initial.jpg

The new season started with a Cup Preliminary Round 1st leg at home against a similarly rated Level 26 team, and Casuals look to be breaking their usual first round hoodoo. The match started evenly, but Casuals had a player injured and a substitute on the field by the half-hour mark, attacking right-winger Soheil-Vosough Gholam suffering a broken foot (6 days) and defensive right-winger Jorge Contera making his debut playing out of position at AMR. The visitors incurred an injury of their own in the second half, and eventually took the lead just before the hour, leaving the home side struggling to find a response. Into the last 20 minutes, and left-winger Martin Kozak finally got the ball in the net with the assistance of Contera, and added a second nine minutes later. Contera himself added a solo debut goal with a minute to go to seal the 3-1 win.
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That you can win titles without having a good ST.

- TIGRAN, my lv1 team (starting from the beginning), won league and Cup. Now, we 're going for the treble
    Have T & money

- RINOKEROS, lv4, won the league and went to 8 of CH.L. (previous season I won it) .
    Playing as 35T, no money or T.
    Targets ? que sere sera ...

- NIK FC, after bee inactive for two seasons, was back in the top of lv15 league and won the Cup too
    This season is going for the treble, (few T, enough money and some good sources).

Good luck to all !
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-18-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    Gert Funck and t11_fan like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The better squad that you have, the harder the season it gets.

2nd place in league, Winner of Champions league and semi finals in cup

371m

Who do you want to replace?

No one

Triple Crown
    Gert Funck and t11_fan like this.

My super player Foster, now past the ten star mark, has just justified all the green packs I've spent on him today by scoring twice in the cup as FC Halifax Town won 3-0 against a team two levels above them.

I was intending to throw the cup as its impossible when you are up against teams that are several levels above you, but having taken a 3-0 home lead I think I am actually now in a very strong position to progress. Get an away goal tomorrow and it means they have to score 5 to knock me out!

Rookie
    Pretty nice debut in the cup against a manager 1 lvl higher.

Season 72 - Week 3-sin-t-tulo.jpg

I think i will not have many problems to advance to the next round. If i score one goal its most likely over.

My ST Carlos Tevez and AMR Jacobsson continue with their great form. One with 2 goals and the other with 2 assists.
    Last edited by Alan Solis; 10-19-2015 at 04:17 AM.

Famous
    Don't really plan on doing anything until after the league draw is announced since I don't want to jump my quality out of concern that the new league draw will place the boys into a stronger league.

CUP: Fooled cup draw + abandoned team = Nothing to worry about tomorrow.

Just gonna pick a timeslot and support some friends for a couple hours then call it a day.
    reddeviljohn and Gert Funck like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast