Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
Like Tree894Likes

Thread: Season 72 - Week 3

Congratulations at all the winners!
    FVS0777 likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dragons News

A troll result in the last match. Or 4-5-1 v style doesn't work no more optimal.

We end at the 3rd place in the league

reddeviljohn and Sakura like this.

FireCats

another undefeated season and achieved the Bus at the last match

Season 72 - Week 3-b.jpg

Season 72 - Week 3-fire.png

Season 72 - Week 3-cl.jpg

Bondi my legend MAR won all three induvidual prizes single handed

Season 72 - Week 3-1.jpgSeason 72 - Week 3-2.jpgSeason 72 - Week 3-3.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-14-2015 at 08:47 PM.
    khris, Wiesse, Sakura and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Hi to everyone. I'm back after some personal issues.

I lost the Champions League final against a very high rated team, with some 7* players, so it was expected. The thing im very angry about is that i'm not going to play the Champions League next season. I made 50 points and i finished 5th. The team had some bad perfomances through the middle of the season and that cost us at the end. It's very dissapointing, but i can't do anything, so i hope to make a good run in the next season's Cup.

Season 72 - Week 3-tabla.jpg

Congratulations to everyone who won tittles and had a very good season!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Solis View Post
    Hi to everyone. I'm back after some personal issues.

Congratulations to everyone who won tittles and had a very good season!
    Good to have you back

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Great last game of the season, away and we won by 2:6

Goals by AMC Peixoto, who saw 2 yellow cards, 2 by MR Aranda and finaly hattrick from ML Tomim, who won MOM

The player of the season is without doughts Tomim, unfortunatly this is also His last, since he Will retire.

Season 72 - Week 3-image.jpg

The top scorer is ST Bessa

And both are in the LEAGUE top scorers

Another player is also retiring this season, after 387 games for the club, this was not is Best season!

Wiesse likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

5-0 loss and avoided promotion woo i predict 1st in league and a deep cup run next season.
    Here's how the squad is looking.
    Season 72 - Week 3-s13preview.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 11-15-2015 at 12:59 AM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    A trophyless season ends for the Welford Road men

For the first time ever, Leicester Tigers have came away without a champions or runners up trophy after coming a disappointing 3rd in the league and getting knocked out in the last 16 of the champions league, despite equalling their best cup run by managing to get to the quarter finals. At the start of the season, the Tigers troops seemed positive and ready for record breaking season with targets to win the league and play in 2 semi finals. This was not to be.

"Well it all started on the 3rd day of the season when we were waiting around for ages and ages to find out what the league draw was. We started off pretty well, I think we went 10 games unbeaten in the league with a solitary draw against the eventual champions away from home. In the champions league group stages we were flying high with good 6-0, 0-5, 4-1, 2-7 and 6-0 victories and a 3-3 draw. The goals were coming thick and fast. These results made us finish top feeling very proud. In the cup, all the way until the last 16 found we were winning games and could afford to rest players going into the 2nd leg. A very positive opening fortnight to the season."

"Then the injuries hit us, first a few in midfield and we managed to ride the waves even though the team had clearly lost strength and confidence in attack. With this, I decided to strengthen the defence so that when the attack got back to its best, everything would click. The defence had to many additions at once and they didn't settle in as quickly as I thought they would and thats my fault. Confidence was lost all over the field, which lead us to be out of the cup and champions league. With aid from the old favourite players, the new boys began to find their feet and started picking up wins in the league and starting a come back, which was most likely on. But Lemke was injured and this damaged our attacking style. We again lost 2 key games. This put us in bad stead going into the run in but Lemke did come back from injury 2 days early. Then, finally, Captain Cook took a blow and got an injury himself, missing out on games for the first time ever. With no reserve goal-keeper, it was going to be hard. Hats off to Lucas though, he stepped in well and did awesome all considering. But hey, we came 3rd, won our champions league group and got to a quarter final in the cup, not many teams can say that!! On to a big season 5!"

Presentation
    This years presentation is ran by the club chairman, Matt and the Top eleven League co-ordinator for our server.

Joint Winner of the Tigers Hot Pick award (most games) is....The Rocks at the back....Cook and Lucas with 40 games!!
    Winner of the Tigers Silver Boot award (most assists) is....Marc Lemke!!! With 32 assists.
    Winner of the Tigers Man of the Moment award (most man of the matches) is.....Marc Lemke!!!! With 16 Man of the Matches.
    Winner of the Tigers Golden Boot (most goals) is....Marc Lemke! With 37 goals.
    Winner of the Tigers Worst Disciplined extra training award is....Troedsson!!! With 6 yellow cards and 1 red (8 points)
    Winner of the Tigers Best newcomer is....Sacramento!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Young Player of the Year is...Roberto Ricci!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Defender of the year is....Lucas!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Attacker of the year is....Marc Lemke!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Player of the year is....Moratella!!!

Winner and retainer of the Leagues Golden Boot is....Marc Lemke!!! With 23 League Goals.
    Joint Winner and retainer of the Leagues Top Rated Player is....Marc Lemke!!! With a rating of 8.5.
    Joint Winner and retainer of the Leagues Silver Boot is....Youve guessed it....Marc Lemke!!! With 17 Assists.

A big well done to Marc Lemke who again, for the third season running, wins all 3 league awards!!

Finally, the League 3rd place trophy is lifted by the captain Ges Cook!!!

Extra Information

Leicester finished the league on 65 points, 2nd on 69 points and 1st on 73 with 4th miles behind with 53. Tigers scored 105 92nd highest in the league) goals conceding 15 (joint 2nd lowest in the league).

Tigers manager has announced he's looking for a goalkeeper to take this club even further. "First and foremost, Cook has done us some really good work over the last 5 seasons and he's a brilliant, awesome guy! He's staying at the club. But i just feel we need that extra boast and hopefully before the end of week 1, ill find the right man to come in and take over Cook role but not only do that but kind of coach him on what Leicester is all about. We have plenty of tokens (40) and when the League prize money lands, plenty of money so I'm sure that should be okay. The Leicester tradition is very important in the success of this club. On this note, as Cook is captain and he may not have as much game time next season, Ive unfortunalty had to take away the captain role from Ges. As a captain, he's done everything I could have asked for and he is an absolute legend. This is now my announcement for a new captain, the clubs 2nd captain ever and thats going to be Marc Lemke. He knows the Leicester tradition, inside and out. He rates very highly in games especially when he has had a run of injury free games. He also has a really nice personality and can lead the boys well.

Cook says "Its been a pleasure to lead the Leicester shirt and team from the front in the last 4 seasons. I totally understand what Terrance has said and think its best for the club. I do however hope to stay around this club though"

Lemke who has played 130 matches and scored 130 goals says "Wow, thats impressive, thank you for making me captain and I certianitly hope to lead the team well and to success very shortly. I also hope to get back to my best after a bit of a low few days with injury and lack of confidence. Hopefully I can boast up"

So thats all from the Welford Road stadium this season, I hope you can join us again on the showcase page for Season 5 which promises to be a big season. ps no photos sorry, didnt have the time to sort it
    HoofDaddy likes this.

I did the treble this season, won all my games in the league, won my cup final 2-1 and won my champs final 1-0, both finals were tight games as you would expect, the league apart from one other team who came second was quite weak, I think I would rather a few more teams of my level or above in season 6, congrats to everyone who won something this season and good luck for next season to those who didn't.

Last edited by Sakura; 11-15-2015 at 01:51 AM.
    cookizzz and HoofDaddy like this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

End of Season Stats (season 3, level 3), Atlético Kolkata

4th in league and Top 16 in both Cup & CL isn't bad for Atlético Kolkata considering it was a 2* team in Season 3. Lost to a superior team 4-0 on Matchday 26 which put us level on points with 5th who won his last but we came fourth on better GD (+56 vs +48). It was the first season Atlético Kolkata won a Cup tie and their first CL win came this season (last one was 0-3-3, this one 3-1-4). Lost to the eventual champions.

We got a GK and 3 defenders on last day (all with 1T) to avoid bidding wars. Not a good strategy, but an aerial defender SA and a DR/DC/DMR (mirror of my DL/DC/DML) is what I got for just one token.

In season 4 we are looking to win the Cup, the dream which was shattered on Top 16 by just one goal.

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast