Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree894Likes

Thread: Season 72 - Week 3

United CL news

Season 72 - Week 3-2015-11-01-16_22_03-start.jpg

Season 72 - Week 3-download.jpg
    Wiesse, khris and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

We won the first game in the CL

4-5-1 v style - 4-1-3w-2

khris, Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.

Still pissed about getting promoted as 8th,and now I'm surprised cause my team which was build to repeat the previous level ,is doing surprisingly well,of course top 4 isn't on the table ,but if they continue like that its top 7 and promotion.didn't buy any additional player,lets see how's it going ,till now satisfied:-)
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.

Lost CL tie at home 4-2. We we 19Q while they were 23.4Q (L3). Target: 4-0.
    khris likes this.

How did you post picture. I'm on android web version of TE forum.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Hi everyone. I posted a topic in formation and tactics but got no response. Anybody ever come up against this? He has a better side being a division higher and i have my doubts.

Maybe treat this like a 3-4-1-2...

Never faced but have seen multiple abstract fomations lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    How did you post picture. I'm on android web version of TE forum.
    on my android: hold volume down and power at the same time (about 2 seconds), catches screen. Don't know if this is for all Android devices
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-01-2015 at 03:41 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe treat this like a 3-4-1-2...

Never faced but have seen multiple abstract fomations lol

I decided I'm gonna risk the CL as I'm the underdog in this match. Going with GK, RB, CB, CB, LB, DMC, DMC, CM, AMR, AML, ST.

Play him at his own game and counter his weakness (flanks)

Famous
    Half Season Review

Usually my teams gradually improve in second half seasons. But in this season they have already well played in first half season. Now I just hope they will maintain this.

Level 20 Team - Beauty

Up to now, only new 7 players joined the team in this season. The relative team quality is slightly lower comparing with previous seasons. But the team is benefited with better understandings on its players.

Top 3 scorers are the 3 players with lowest qualities in the team. 2 of them are still 4 star and another just reached 5 star. I always want to use this as example to convince other managers that high quality teams are not necessarily better teams.

This team is still in CL playoff. Hope it can keep good performance in both league and CL.

Season 72 - Week 3-beauty-half-season-history.jpgSeason 72 - Week 3-beauty-half-season-table.jpg

Level 28 Team - NT Bulldog

At usual, about half of the players are upgraded in first half of the season. But upgrade progress is fast in this season.

The team has already been eliminated in cup and CL. So all 22 players are available for league matches, and the best performing players can start for remaining league matches. So I believe this team has decent chance to compete for league champion in this season.

Season 72 - Week 3-bulldog-half-season-history.jpgSeason 72 - Week 3-bulldog-half-season-table.jpg
    Peter Renn and Gert Funck like this.

Palace teams report for Saturday (late due to a family function...)

Palace Casuals played a Cup 2nd Leg match away at the team currently 2nd in the League. Having won 2-0 at home the Casuals expected a tough game as the hosts sought the win on aggregate, but a superb defensive display kept them at bay, with counter-attacking being the order of the day when going forward. Three minutes before the break left-wing and shadow striker combined for the first goal, Jorge Contera crossing from the left wing for Martin Kozak to head home. The home side equalised four minutes before the hour mark, but it took Casuals only five minutes to go ahead again, Contera again providing a left-wing cross, this time it was right-back Joao Azevedo steaming into the box for the header. Final score 2-1 to the Casuals, through 4-1 on aggregate.

Palace Terriers had an afternoon off in their Cup 2nd Leg as they wandered lonely through the match, eventually losing 0-1 to an 83rd minute goal from the home side, but they progressed 3-2 on aggregate.

Palace Terriers' evening League match saw some starting squad changes made by the Management to shake them out of the malaise that afflicted them in the earlier Cup match, but from the first half performance, he was wondering whether if it was worth it. Goalkeeper Chris Lux suffered a concussion in the 27th minute and Rob Johnston substituted, going immediately into action with a double save from a long-range shot and the corner which followed. Four minutes into the second half, the visitors took the lead, and that had more effect in shaking some sense into the team. In the 63rd minute, striker Waldemar Sanchez chanced his arm from 30 yards out and the 'keeper could only look on and admire as it flew past him into the net, and six minutes later, Julien van der Plas repeated the feat to put the Terriers ahead for the first time. With seven minutes to go, Sanchez had another crack from long-range and this one took a deflection but still ended up in the net, and Terriers recorded a 3-1 win.

Palace Casuals obviously left their blood, sweat and endeavour on the pitch of their Cup opponents as their League match for the day saw them tamely surrender their unbeaten home record against a lower opponent. The visitors seemed to have the freedom of the park as they went two up in the first 35 minutes, before one of their strikers saw red for two yellow-card offences, the second of which left DMC Kiril Rusev writhing in agony and having to be substituted. A couple more substitutions after the break were the Management's response to the situation and the home side began to make more headway. It wasn't until the 87th minute that they crafted a goal, left-winger Juan Manuel Ramirez blasting home from just outside the box, but it was too little, too late...
    Last edited by talisman; 11-01-2015 at 04:46 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast