Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What's wrong with tm???

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    that's very nice, because 22yo and 24 yo to power train is huge difference. 22yo can last you 3 seasons naturally where as some 24 yo scouts 2 seasons max.
    Well some where 23 and 24 years old in L13 when I signed them but all there ratings where 88 or 89 at the time so they were all worth it, plus I needed a lot of players back then, All 8 players in question signed then are still at my club now 3 seasons later after purchase.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    was it really worth it to spend that many tokens on all those scout players? I mean, couldn't you have won titles without wasting 50 tokens per scout player (i.e. by buying players on the tl and pt THEM) ?

Rookie
    Still nothing!! 2 players on tm!
    This is rediculous!
    Even this morning I woke to be online right after server maintenance.... And all there was were 4* players....
    What should I do???

Addicted
    perhaps you have been allocated to a brand new server where nobody with good players have been allocated? if that is the case, your current team should be good enough to win you titles anyway.

Bad luck though. it must suck to see no players on the TL. you should e-mail nordeus

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well some where 23 and 24 years old in L13 when I signed them but all there ratings where 88 or 89 at the time so they were all worth it, plus I needed a lot of players back then, All 8 players in question signed then are still at my club now 3 seasons later after purchase.
    I meant naturally!!! If you power train them then they can last longer but onto the 3rd season with minimum training...they become 5*.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaSanMia View Post
    This is rediculous!
    Even this morning I woke to be online right after server maintenance.... And all there was were 4* players....
    What should I do???
    It all depends, it will change soon. Even my old server are all clean of 5* now. Wait few days the young lads from Nordeous will arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaSanMia View Post
    This is rediculous!
    What should I do???
    today my transfer list is ok. full of 4 and 3 stars. not a single 5 star but this is normal for me. probably you should contact nordeus
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    It all depends, it will change soon. Even my old server are all clean of 5* now. Wait few days the young lads from Nordeous will arrive.
    what do you mean young lads from nordeus will arrive?
    how good are these young players in terms of learning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123